peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:Ocean Stairs - Steps to Cottage

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 3, 08 5:57 AM
jfields423 wrote:Ok, I am lost! I have a funnel, screwdriver, and a jar full of petroleum (Sp?) and I CANNOT find the puzzle to use it all on! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Click on the side of the cable car . . . If you got this far, you'll know what to do when you see the cable car panel

[Post New]by jfields423 on Dec 3, 08 5:59 AM
I still need the letter R for the typewriter...and I have no way of getting it. I have gone thru all of the scenes and there are no puzzles to do. The only on to do for me is the one in the dark room...how do I light that up????

peutetre wrote:
jfields423 wrote:Ok, I am lost! I have a funnel, screwdriver, and a jar full of petroleum (Sp?) and I CANNOT find the puzzle to use it all on! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! Thank you!

Click on the side of the cable car . . . If you got this far, you'll know what to do when you see the cable car panel

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 3, 08 5:59 AM

Hi Jfields- welcome to the forums!

It sound like you have just rescued the twins and need to go through the third door.
Type Victor in the typewriter. The three inventory items are used on the cable car. Use the screwdriver to pry the outside panel open and put the funnel in and add fuel.

[Post New]by jfields423 on Dec 3, 08 6:27 AM
Thanks for the help, but I am stuck at the typewriter still, I need the letter R! The only puzzle I can see that I can do is the dark room near the well...I don't know how to light up the room and do the puzzles in there. Also, does the bucket have anything in it? I twinkles like it does, but it tells me that "I don't want to fall in the well" I am stuck!!!

prpldva wrote:

It sound like you have just rescued the twins and need to go through the third door.
Type Victor in the typewriter. The three inventory items are used on the cable car. Use the screwdriver to pry the outside panel open and put the funnel in and add fuel.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 3, 08 7:30 AM
Aha!! You need to go back up and reel the bucket in at the well.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 3, 08 7:34 AM
jfields423 wrote:Thanks for the help, but I am stuck at the typewriter still, I need the letter R! The only puzzle I can see that I can do is the dark room near the well...I don't know how to light up the room and do the puzzles in there. Also, does the bucket have anything in it? I twinkles like it does, but it tells me that "I don't want to fall in the well" I am stuck!!!

prpldva wrote:

Did you poke the bucket with a stick to free it? If so, go back to the well by the gate and crank it up. You'll need to sharpen the knife, then use on the teddy bear. good luck

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 3, 08 2:52 PM
sofiamarie1172 wrote:Someone please tell me how to get the puzzle on the steps to behave correctly. I can't figure out how to move the puzzle around. I click thinking it will go up and it goes to the left instead.
If the birds head is facing up then when you click the square it will move up, if the birds head is facing left or right . . . then that square will move left or right when you click on it.

[Post New]by bmlinda on Dec 5, 08 10:09 PM
mitchie55 wrote:this is the hardest game i have EVER played....am getting nowhere with it.....HELP PLEASE!!!!!

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 7abibi on Dec 6, 08 6:59 AM
i cant find the way to the guest house

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 6, 08 7:00 AM
Depends on where you are in the game--if you're just looking at it from the cemetery, you can't get there yet. If you found the cable car, then you just have to go to your left.

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 7abibi on Dec 6, 08 7:00 AM
7abibi wrote:i cant find the way to the guest house
plz help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 6, 08 7:25 AM
7abibi wrote:
7abibi wrote:i cant find the way to the guest house
plz help
You go through the door with the typewriter keys puzzle and use the trolley to get to the cottage.

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 7abibi on Dec 6, 08 7:26 AM
how to get the cabe car

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 7abibi on Dec 6, 08 7:28 AM
how to get the cable car

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 6, 08 7:29 AM
7abibi wrote:****w to get the cable car
You go through the door with the typewriter keys puzzle.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 6, 08 2:33 PM
Hi Gea33- Welcome to the forums!

There are several different sequences for the crows. You need to use the putty knife on the stairs to see what yours is.

If you click on a left-facing crow, the row moves left; if you click on a crow facing up, the column moves up.

Hope this helps you.

Marbles????

[Post New]by sharonk13 on Dec 7, 08 10:10 AM
I can only find 3 of the 4 red marbles!!! I think that door is the only thing I can do next but I've gotta find the marble to open it!

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Marbles????

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 7, 08 10:14 AM
sharonk13 wrote:I can only find 3 of the 4 red marbles!!! I think that door is the only thing I can do next but I've gotta find the marble to open it!

Marbles: beauty shop (1st visit)
general store (1st visit)
cash register drawer in general store
Rose’s casket

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Dec 8, 08 6:49 PM
I am stuck on the spiders web on the bottom right of the screen. Help!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 9, 08 9:53 AM
Bobby9093 wrote:I got to the area but don't have the hammer or putty knife. Do I need to get through the left door first? I have all the marbles but can't get the combination right for the marble puzzle. And now I'm losing my OWN marbles! LOL
If you are at the door with the red mables here is what you do. When you first get to the door you have 3 blue marbles in the top and 3 orange marbles in the bottom. You put the 4 red marbles in the middle. Then the object is to get the 3 blue marbles to the bottom and the 3 orange marbles to the top. To do this you click the buttons on the right and left sides on the game in this order:
Right – left - right – left – right – left - right

Go to: