Base of Well

Re:Base of Well

[Post New]by TwoJeans on Nov 29, 08 9:52 PM

<<<Now you get to go down into the bottom of the well . . . remember where you tied that rope . . . now you get to go down there and get the twins out.>>>

Thanks so much for the help! Now I just hope i can tie a nice, strong knot LOL

[Post New]by jackiemorgan on Nov 29, 08 11:07 PM
where is the stick located i,ve been looking all day thanks

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Nov 29, 08 11:15 PM
Hi Jackie.....Welcome to the pond!

The stick is located in the pile of debris when you enter Roseville.

If that makes it as clear as mud, then please check this walkthrough.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/13227.page

[Post New]by acg83195 on Nov 30, 08 7:29 AM
OK I HAVE GONE AS FAR AS I CAN GO, I ASSUME I NEED TO GET PAST THE DEBRIS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WELL TO GO ANY FARTHER, HOW DO I MOVE THE DEBRIS? THANKS ALL FOR HELP!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 30, 08 7:47 AM
jackiemorgan wrote:where is the stick located i,ve been looking all day thanks
When you enter Roseville, there is a sparkly HO area on the left. It's a store display window. The stick will be an item to find and is lower right.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 30, 08 7:49 AM
acg83195 wrote:OK I HAVE GONE AS FAR AS I CAN GO, I ASSUME I NEED TO GET PAST THE DEBRIS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE WELL TO GO ANY FARTHER, HOW DO I MOVE THE DEBRIS? THANKS ALL FOR HELP!
You won't need to do anything with the debris. Use the stick in your inventory to knock the bucket free so it hangs freely in the well. Then go topside and crank up the bucket. Good Luck

[Post New]by pepsipatti48 on Nov 30, 08 9:10 AM
What bucket in the toy store is one supposed to use for the well? I only know of 2,possibly 3 buckets that are in the basement of that toy store,and nothing happens when I try to put the stick with any of them!
So..that leaves my bucket still stuck in the well~and of course and can't move the handle.

Also,I found a spoiler on this forum that gives you the directions to do that phone
light up game~and the directions to that spoiler is not working for me at all! I'll get all the lights lit up except for like 3~and then cuz it's wrong,I have to start all over again!

If anyone can help me~it would be much appreciated. This phone thing is not really worth the trouble is it? I mean,really!

Also,having problems with finding out what to do with the teddy bear.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 30, 08 9:51 AM
pepsipatti48 wrote:What bucket in the toy store is one supposed to use for the well? I only know of 2,possibly 3 buckets that are in the basement of that toy store,and nothing happens when I try to put the stick with any of them!
So..that leaves my bucket still stuck in the well~and of course and can't move the handle.

Also,I found a spoiler on this forum that gives you the directions to do that phone
light up game~and the directions to that spoiler is not working for me at all! I'll get all the lights lit up except for like 3~and then cuz it's wrong,I have to start all over again!

If anyone can help me~it would be much appreciated. This phone thing is not really worth the trouble is it? I mean,really!

Also,having problems with finding out what to do with the teddy bear.

You don't use any bucket for the well. It's there. Once you solve the phone issue, the door next to the phone will open and you'll see the bucket there. Your stick will work.

Lighting up the phone is best with screenshots. I know LizzieK posted some and I believe gamezebo might have some up as well.

To save you a bit of frustration down the line, once you get the lights on for the phone, you'll need the phone number from the room off the dollhouse room.

Once you loosen the bucket, you have to go back to the entrance and reel in the bucket by the well . . .

That should get you going in the right direction and, hopefully, your other questions will be answered as you take these steps.

[Post New]by smaciel on Nov 30, 08 11:00 AM
Loving the game, but getting kinda frustrated about something: I already got to page 27 of case file, however I´m wondering about everywhere looking for nethe next thing to do. Got to the bottom of the well, solved the puzzle, now it´s all dark and I don´t know what to do next. I have the shovel, the screwdriver, damp cloth, funnel and jar with fuel. Help me please!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 30, 08 11:02 AM
smaciel wrote:Loving the game, but getting kinda frustrated about something: I already got to page 27 of case file, however I´m wondering about everywhere looking for nethe next thing to do. Got to the bottom of the well, solved the puzzle, now it´s all dark and I don´t know what to do next. I have the shovel, the screwdriver, damp cloth, funnel and jar with fuel. Help me please!!
Go back through the house to the outside scene at the top of the well. Go to the close up of the well and turn the handle and the bucket will raise and the dull knife will be inside.

Sharpen the dull knife on the grinding stone in the schoolhouse cellar. Then in the Toy Store basement cut open the poor old teddy bear and get the matches.

[Post New]by welovegames7767 on Nov 30, 08 4:25 PM
Ok, I've read quite a bit of the info here, I found the bucket, used the stick, went down the rope but there is a game there that I can't get past and I can't leave because it says the path is blocked bydebris. do I have to solve the puzzle to get out and is there an easy way to solve it? it has a whole bunch of symbols and two angels and then people going back and forth and I'm suppose to click the symbol that they are showing but sometimes can't find them fast enough.....helpppppppp

hehehe.....nevermind finally got out of there, but will still need to go back there to solve that puzzle, got the knife and matches

Edited on 11/30/2008 at 4:29:17 PM PST

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 30, 08 4:30 PM
welovegames7767 wrote:Ok, I've read quite a bit of the info here, I found the bucket, used the stick, went down the rope but there is a game there that I can't get past and I can't leave because it says the path is blocked bydebris. do I have to solve the puzzle to get out and is there an easy way to solve it? it has a whole bunch of symbols and two angels and then people going back and forth and I'm suppose to click the symbol that they are showing but sometimes can't find them fast enough.....helpppppppp

You can get out . . . remember that when you are back up the rope you are in the room just off of where the telephone puzzle is. Just go back that direction and you will find yourself back in the toy store. As far as the puzzle on the door . . . you could skip it -- I did my 2nd and 3rd time through but you will have to take a 30 minute penalty on your time. It's up to you. It is one of the most difficult ones to deal with.

You've hit the bucket with the stick . . . did you go back up to the outside well and get what was in the bucket?

LJ_04
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by LJ_04 on Dec 1, 08 1:44 AM
So, I've done the bucket, got the knife, sharpened it, returned to the well and apparently I need matches once I get through the door... Where on EARTH do I get matches from?? Any ideas? Have I missed an HO Game somewhere maybe??

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 1, 08 2:48 AM
Good for you LJ ... happy gaming

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 1, 08 10:23 PM
Keiokomuse wrote:does anybody know where i can find an easy solution for the shield puzzles. got two of them.... third ones kicking my butt.

nevermind. as usual, after i post to find help the puzzle reveals its secrets to me. on with the game.

Hi Keiokomuse- welcome to the forums! That's the way it always works. LOL I have my greatest flashes of brilliance after I leave an puzzle and come back!

[Post New]by loucks712 on Dec 2, 08 12:40 AM
Hoping that someone has encountered the same problem as me and it is not a random glitch...
I have lit the kindling, and solved all three shield puzzles. But the ghosts of the twins never appeared. I just end up standing by the rope in the well base. When I go up I can not get the "r" key because the glass case is not lighting up. I have gone to every location and found no unsolved puzzles. Though, I still have the torn piece of canvas, a screwdriver, jar with fuel and the damp cloth...anyone else stuck, and if so what am I missing.

Thanks in advance for the help.

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 2, 08 8:35 AM
The toy store can be found behind the second door. The one on the left when you're in the area with the torches and the three doors to choose from.

Welcome to the pond and Good Luck!

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 2, 08 8:37 AM
loucks712 wrote:Hoping that someone has encountered the same problem as me and it is not a random glitch...
I have lit the kindling, and solved all three shield puzzles. But the ghosts of the twins never appeared. I just end up standing by the rope in the well base. When I go up I can not get the "r" key because the glass case is not lighting up. I have gone to every location and found no unsolved puzzles. Though, I still have the torn piece of canvas, a screwdriver, jar with fuel and the damp cloth...anyone else stuck, and if so what am I missing.

Thanks in advance for the help.

There's a glitch in the game for some people at that point in the game. Big Fish is working on a fix for it but it hasn't come out yet. So sorry!!

Welcome to the pond!!

Edited to add that something in this link may help you out. Good luck!

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/13578.page

Edited on 12/02/2008 at 8:40:23 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 2, 08 4:50 PM
bon4u2 wrote:which bucket is being referred to?

there is a bucket down the well- you will have to free it, then pull it to the top of the well.

Bobby9093
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Bobby9093 on Dec 10, 08 10:15 AM
I've gone through the toystore down to thwe basement. Is that where the teddy beaqr is chained and the water is dripping and that DANG continuous light box is? I didn't see the bucket and them lights!!! LOL

Go to: