Twins House - Hallway

Re:Twins House - Hallway

[Post New]by nurset1 on Jul 19, 10 1:29 PM
where do i get the gas from to fuel the cable car,I put tape on the wires already,and how to get to the library and theater rm.PLEASE help!

joan64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by joan64 on Jul 20, 10 10:23 AM
J92205 wrote:ok i am totally lost...dont know what to do next..have no i dea what to do someone please help me..i'm in the twins room with the missing door knob i'm every where....i got a dadampo cloth,long stick torn canvas,funnel,long rope,pait remover,screwdriver,and a jar of fuel what do i do next or where do i go next all i'm missing is one more type writter key and dont even know where that is i'm so confusede.i have saved rose but tryin to save her daughter and have no idea what or where to go.

Well if you can tell me how to get to the twins room, believe it or not have already been there and now can't find my way back I can tell you the paint remover is required in the school house and the last typewriter key is only found I believe once the twins are saved sorry not much more help this game is very confusing

Toy Store basement

[Post New]by Brooklyn1209 on Jul 27, 10 4:06 PM
Im lovin this game, but I am so stuck!!! How do I fix the phone to open the door in the toy store basement? And whats all this talk about a dumb waiter and a rope?? Please help me

[Post New]by linda19666198 on Oct 8, 10 11:10 PM
where can i find the cable car

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Oct 9, 10 8:30 PM
It's behind the typewriter door, the last door you go through.

annieb65
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by annieb65 on Sep 6, 11 11:54 AM
Help !!! Can someone tell me wher to find the doorknobs for the twins' hallway? Thank you ..Annieb65

[Post New]by RareQuentine on Sep 24, 11 9:01 PM
you can find it inside the bucket of the well....

[Post New]by RareQuentine on Sep 24, 11 9:02 PM
Help!!!!.....I can't find the typewriter key R in the whole manor!!!!please help me....

Firefox7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Firefox7 on Oct 27, 11 1:36 PM
RareQuentine - you won't get the R typewriter key until you have freed the twins from their coffin.

Once you've let them out, go back up into the toy store and there is a hidden object screen with the letter R in it.

Go to: