Schoolhouse

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Schoolhouse

[Post New]by BinLA on Dec 22, 08 10:35 AM
harleysmom wrote:I can't even find the school house cellar door. Arg how frustrating. Any ideas. I have solved the telephone riddle and got the knife. Am I missing something?

The cellar door is to the left of the schoolhouse, so first click on the schoolhouse exterior, then click on the left hand side of the building.

Edited on 12/22/2008 at 10:36:56 AM PST

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Dec 22, 08 10:37 AM
msch75 wrote:help i am stuck in the second door cant not find the r on the typewritter
i have cloth jar of gas screwdriver funnel and a pice of canvas

You will be able to get the R (in the toy store) only after you release the twins from their coffin. Did you climb down the rope in the well room?

[Post New]by ingridell on Jan 2, 09 8:16 AM
prpldva wrote:Hi Broadzilla, did you try changing the picture on the door?

Hei can you tell me where i can find the swamp to the chelkpaint?

[Post New]by ingridell on Jan 2, 09 9:43 AM
cesse47 wrote:Look at the left corner and note the temperature. Go to the toy shop and use the hot pad to adjust the handles on the side to match that temp. When you do, a pattern will be on top of the stove. Match this pattern on the cellar door. Good Luck

Please help i cannot find the paint remover

[Post New]by ingridell on Jan 2, 09 10:41 AM
ingridell wrote:
cesse47 wrote:Look at the left corner and note the temperature. Go to the toy shop and use the hot pad to adjust the handles on the side to match that temp. When you do, a pattern will be on top of the stove. Match this pattern on the cellar door. Good Luck

Please help i cannot find the paint remover

Thanks a lot

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 2, 09 10:46 AM
ingridell wrote:Please help i cannot find the paint remover
The Paint Remover is in the small bedside table drawer in Rose's bedroom in the Beauty Shop.

Edited on 01/02/2009 at 10:47:18 AM PST

Schoolhouse

[Post New]by mindyblank on Jan 4, 09 10:11 PM
I cannot get the cellar door open tried everything got the temp, put the furnace on that temp matched the pattern went back to the cellar repeated the pattern and tried opening with both pictures NOTHING, I have uninstalled and reinstalled started different games never had a problem like this wondering if maybe I am missing a step somwhere...PLZ i have had this game for almost a month and I would love to finish it...HELP..

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jan 4, 09 10:25 PM
The pictures don't matter. Did you press the button?

Remember, you're looking at the stove top from an angle, but you're looking at the cellar straight on, so you may not be duplicating the pattern exactly. Imagine the pattern one space counterclockwise and see if that works.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 5, 09 4:44 AM
Here are the steps to unlock the Schoolhouse Cellar Door you have to go to the Gingerbread House and get the pink & green Potholder from a hidden object game.

Look at the temperature scratched in the lower left corner of the Cellar Door.

Go to the Toy Store and use the Potholder to set the temperature to match what is on the Cellar Door.

Then look at the pattern of circles that light up on the top of the stove.

Go back to the cellar door and press the red circles until they match the pattern that was on the stove. Hit the button and the doors will open.

Edited on 01/09/2009 at 6:19:57 PM PST

[Post New]by pearlr42 on Jan 10, 09 6:02 PM

hello I have the potholder and I also have the sequence that the puzzle is suppose to be but when I put in the code it does not work, what am I doing wrong?

my temp is 500 and it is suppose to be 2 reds at the top and 2 reds at the bottom and it does not work can you or anyone help me

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Jan 10, 09 9:16 PM
pearlr42 wrote:
hello I have the potholder and I also have the sequence that the puzzle is suppose to be but when I put in the code it does not work, what am I doing wrong?

my temp is 500 and it is suppose to be 2 reds at the top and 2 reds at the bottom and it does not work can you or anyone help me
Make sure you have the correct temperature and you're lighting the correct burners. Just keep trying...you'll get it!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jan 10, 09 9:16 PM
Did you press the button after you put the lights in the correct pattern? If you did, then try moving each lit circle over to the left one space. You're looking at the stove top from an angle, but the cellar doors from straight ahead, so there is a perspective issue.

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Jan 25, 09 7:54 AM
BinLA wrote:Did you press the button after you put the lights in the correct pattern? If you did, then try moving each lit circle over to the left one space. You're looking at the stove top from an angle, but the cellar doors from straight ahead, so there is a perspective issue.

irva
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by irva on Jan 27, 09 4:45 PM
Hi, please tell me why cant i fix the temp. at 550 degrees, i have the pot holder, but it goes to 570, or 500.Please help, im loosing my mind here.thanks
PLEEEEEEEEEASE

Edited on 01/27/2009 at 4:50:35 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 27, 09 6:52 PM
The stove jumps in increments of 50 degrees. It may look like 570 but is really on 550. Good luck!

[Post New]by tyna22 on Jan 29, 09 5:40 AM
what means that numbers on the blackboard? help... pls

[Post New]by pearlr42 on Jan 30, 09 1:55 PM
hi I finally cracked this crazy game, and so I decided to play it again, and now I am stuck at the schoolhouse again, my temp is 400 and when I look at the stove it gives me 3 circles in the middle and when I put that in it does not work help

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Jan 31, 09 3:21 AM
pearlr42 wrote:hi I finally cracked this crazy game, and so I decided to play it again, and now I am stuck at the schoolhouse again, my temp is 400 and when I look at the stove it gives me 3 circles in the middle and when I put that in it does not work help
Make sure you don't have 600 degrees instead of 400. If you did the puzzle correctly the button would work.

Schoolhouse

[Post New]by rezate on Jan 31, 09 4:03 PM
bfgErie wrote:Students wont learn in a school without lights.
Find help for this problem in store stocked with frights.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 8, 09 10:55 AM
To unlock the Schoolhouse Cellar Door you have to go to the Gingerbread House and get the pink & green Potholder from a hidden object game.

Look at the temperature scratched in the lower left corner of the Cellar Door.

Go to the Toy Store and use the Potholder to set the temperature to match what is on the Cellar Door.

Then look at the pattern of circles that light up on the top of the stove.

Go back to the cellar door and press the red circles until they match the pattern that was on the stove. Hit the button and the doors will open.

Go to: