prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Toy Store - Workroom/Telephone

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 28, 08 7:10 AM
peggy110 wrote:I'm stuck at the telephone. I have my bug spray, but no bugs. I've gone back to see if I have missed anything, but don't see anything I have missed. HELP!

go down the stairs to the right of the telephone. The control box is on the wall to the right of the teddy bear. You should see the bugs there.

Janadott
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Janadott on Nov 28, 08 9:44 AM
I cant get back to the toy store...or the gingerbread house, im going in circles

craskehouse
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by craskehouse on Nov 28, 08 10:49 AM
LizzieK wrote:
craskehouse wrote:Still trying to get all the lights to light up for phone conection!
I have posted a picture of that solved puzzle. If you go to page 1 of the Tips and Tricks for this game and look for my post, there are instructions on how to find the pictures.

Good luck and have fun!

Thankyou,that saved me from tearing my hair out!

crkey
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by crkey on Nov 28, 08 2:34 PM
[b] The only phone puzzle i found was the phone itself. I didn't have to use the bug repellent. so where do I go to find the phone puzzle with the wires? And in the school, on the chalkboard it said to use the paint remover-I haven't found any paint remover yet. Where is it? any help?

missalock
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by missalock on Nov 28, 08 2:42 PM
crkey wrote:[b] The only phone puzzle i found was the phone itself. I didn't have to use the bug repellent. so where do I go to find the phone puzzle with the wires? And in the school, on the chalkboard it said to use the paint remover-I haven't found any paint remover yet. Where is it? any help?

The puzzle is in the basement inside a box on the wall labeled telephone. You will need bug repellent to spray on the roaches crawling on it before you can open the puzzle.
As for the paint remover, it can be found once you return to the Beauty Parlor with a hammer for those pesky nails in the drawer upstairs.

Edited on 11/28/2008 at 3:22:16 PM PST

xarah78
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by xarah78 on Nov 28, 08 4:00 PM
I am cussing...a lot.

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 28, 08 4:06 PM
xarah78 wrote:I am cussing...a lot.

LOL . . . Welcome to the Pond!!!!!!!! We are ALL cussing a lot!!! Have you had the pleasure of Whack-A-Troll yet?

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 28, 08 4:07 PM
gramade wrote:I see the message that I can get directions on how to get all lites lit on "tips and tricks" I feel really stupid, how do your get to "tips and tricks"? The only link I can find brings me right back to the forum.
Can someone post the link?
Please, please please.........can't get the lights lite without a little help

Lizzie K has that available. I don't remember how to do it . . . but she does have it.

missalock
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by missalock on Nov 28, 08 4:29 PM
gramade wrote:I see the message that I can get directions on how to get all lites lit on "tips and tricks" I feel really stupid, how do your get to "tips and tricks"? The only link I can find brings me right back to the forum.
Can someone post the link?
Please, please please.........can't get the lights lite without a little help

Tips and Tricks is a thread in this forum area. Look for it on the index page.
Someone has posted pics of solutions to many puzzles on another site and offered instructions to get to them. Otherwise, if you just want a hint on the lights... you need to work your way full circle making sure not to trap yourself between lights you've already lit. I went counter clockwise, starting at the left.

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Nov 29, 08 6:30 PM
Put the wires together with electrical tape. Used the bug spray and made all the lights light. Found the poster and got the number. Still have the same problem of no dial tone when I click the hook on left of phone. Any thoughts? Eighth try was a charm! Finally !

Edited on 11/29/2008 at 6:34:35 PM PST

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 29, 08 6:36 PM
forensicMD wrote:Put the wires together with electrical tape. Used the bug spray and made all the lights light. Found the poster and got the number. Still have the same problem of no dial tone when I click the hook on left of phone. Any thoughts? Eighth try was a charm! Finally !

The dial tone isn't consistent like we are used to for dial tones. Just click it a few times and then dial that number from the poster. Let me know how it goes.

freewend
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by freewend on Nov 29, 08 9:55 PM
Whats the phone number?

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 29, 08 10:05 PM
freewend wrote:Whats the phone number?

The number is different -- it is random. You can find it on the back of the poster covering the whole the twins were digging to escape the gingerbread house. It is in their closet. You will need the doorknob to get in there.

[Post New]by mistresslilith76 on Nov 30, 08 4:08 AM
Thank you for the useful informations! I went to the Gingerbead house and found the number in the closet of the twins.

When I dialed the phone ringed and the door opened.

The number is : 861 2710

God luck!

Edited on 11/30/2008 at 4:09:22 AM PST

kathycot
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by kathycot on Nov 30, 08 11:55 AM
sgard110 wrote:Okay...i'm officially frustrated now!!! I got the lights to all turn on, and dialed the phone number. NOTHING is happening. Can anyone help???

kathycot
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by kathycot on Nov 30, 08 11:56 AM
sgard110 wrote:Okay...i'm officially frustrated now!!! I got the lights to all turn on, and dialed the phone number. NOTHING is happening. Can anyone help???

The door open that was locked. I got confused too. Now you can knock the bucket loose...........

[Post New]by Marilyn803 on Nov 30, 08 2:33 PM
I too am having a horrible time with the telephone. The telephone is working and I get a dial tone. All of the lights are lit in the box in the basement. I have my phone number from the closet, but I get nothing when I dial the number. I AM hitting the receiver first and I wait until each number is through dialing before I hit the next number. I've tried it multiple times. I've checked and I don't seem to have missed anything along the way of the game. HELP HELP

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 30, 08 2:39 PM
Marilyn803 wrote:I too am having a horrible time with the telephone. The telephone is working and I get a dial tone. All of the lights are lit in the box in the basement. I have my phone number from the closet, but I get nothing when I dial the number. I AM hitting the receiver first and I wait until each number is through dialing before I hit the next number. I've tried it multiple times. I've checked and I don't seem to have missed anything along the way of the game. HELP HELP

The first time I played through I didn't even realize I had unlocked the door. Because you don't really see it unlock like you do a lot of the others. I was running back and forth between the toy store and the gingerbread house for about 45 minutes before I realized I had the dumb thing open.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 30, 08 3:12 PM
Marilyn803 wrote:Do you hear a click or something...does the phone say something if you make the connection. Where would I click to know if the door is open. I think I've clicked everywhere.
Marilyn, the door is immediately to the left of the phone. If it's open you can enter the room. Good Luck

[Post New]by Marilyn803 on Nov 30, 08 3:24 PM
OMG...You are so right...only knows how long it's been open. I thought something was going to open up in the close-up of the phone after dialing. Thanks so much!!!

Go to: