Elevator

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Elevator

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 30, 08 5:50 PM
dezzydee wrote:I am having trouble finding the key to the skull in the elevator room and figuring out the fuse box. I have only a heart with a gem in my inventory left and seem to be nearing the end but I am stuck. What am I missing?
Dezzydee, if you haven't found the fuse and put it into the fusebox, you don't need the key for the elevator yet. Revisit the scene with the creepy dolls...the fuse will be found in the hidden objects sparkly area there. Then you can put the fuse in the box which turns on the schoolhouse lights. Lots to do there and in the Toy Store, and at the Gingerbread House. Good Luck

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 30, 08 5:53 PM
nana2u wrote:
jessicaho1015 wrote:I found a screwdriver and then? How do I find the skeleton key for the elevator?

hello
I amnew to the forum and I'm lost and stuck at the elevator where was the screwdriver, also i cannot find the fuse for the fuse box at the general store. Can some one please help I am also new to hidden objects games, and leave it to me to pick one of the hardest ones. please help
The fuse is in the sparkly area on the creepy dolls screen ... it's lying against the hinge. Good Luck

[Post New]by nana2u on Nov 30, 08 5:58 PM
help i am new to the site and i am stuck. I am also new to these kind of games and leave it to me to pick one of the hardest ones. i cannot find the coin to the telescope or the key to the box by the elevator, what to do about the well, or the find the fuse to the fuse box at the general store I am just stuck
PLEASE HELP
HOW DO YOU GET UP TO THE COTTAGE WHERE THE LIGHT HOUSE IS ?
SHOULD I JUST START ALL OVER.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 30, 08 6:08 PM
nana2u wrote:help i am new to the site and i am stuck. I am also new to these kind of games and leave it to me to pick one of the hardest ones. i cannot find the coin to the telescope or the key to the box by the elevator, what to do about the well, or the find the fuse to the fuse box at the general store I am just stuck
PLEASE HELP
HOW DO YOU GET UP TO THE COTTAGE WHERE THE LIGHT HOUSE IS ?
SHOULD I JUST START ALL OVER.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Welcome to the BF Forum--and to the joys of MCF games!!! I can't tell how far along you are from your post. The trick to these games is that everything has to be done in its own time, which is probably not the time you want it to be!! You basically have to remember what things you need, go from room to room looking for sparkly areas to search then double back to use whatever loot you've found.

Many of the items just won't be available until after you complete other unrelated tasks. For example, you have to play the Whack-a-Troll game in the basement of the toy shop to get the coin for the telescope (but you may not have even gotten to the toy shop yet . . .) The key for the elevator is one of the last things you'll find so ignore it for now. The well will solve itself after you figure out several "phone" puzzles and you'll find the fuse when you get to the toy store . . .

So, you can either plug away, taking your time and going from room to room to see what you can discover, or you can look at a walkthrough that will tell you where to go and what to do. There are several walkthroughs posted here (just look at the thread names) and gamezebo has a big one posted on their site.

Have fun whichever you choose to do!!!

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 30, 08 6:20 PM
dezzydee wrote:Thank you but I already located the fuse and put it in. Somehow I am stuck on page 36 in the case file book and trying to retrace my steps to see what I missed. I don't remember if the fuse box did anything for the game when I put the fuse in. Also, I have not used the mubers found in the cash register. I have been on the cable car and back again several times. I know I am missing something I just don't know what. I have not found the telescope to put on the pedistal in Victor's room to look out. Again, I simply have a heart with a gem in it in my inventory and nothing else. I have tried to find where it goes but to no avail. There is a skeletin puzzle on one of the doors in I think Victor's room that I haven't figured out yet. I am stumped in several areas. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. I keep looking through all the threads in hopes that I will see an area I didn't explore or something.

You have missed a lot!!! The fuse goes into the fuse box on the wall in the general store. The numbers you found in the cash register is the code to get into the fuse box. The fuse lights the schoolhouse in the twins section of the basement and you have to get stuff in there.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 30, 08 6:26 PM
dezzydee wrote:Thank you but I already located the fuse and put it in. Somehow I am stuck on page 36 in the case file book and trying to retrace my steps to see what I missed. I don't remember if the fuse box did anything for the game when I put the fuse in. Also, I have not used the mubers found in the cash register. I have been on the cable car and back again several times. I know I am missing something I just don't know what. I have not found the telescope to put on the pedistal in Victor's room to look out. Again, I simply have a heart with a gem in it in my inventory and nothing else. I have tried to find where it goes but to no avail. There is a skeletin puzzle on one of the doors in I think Victor's room that I haven't figured out yet. I am stumped in several areas. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. I keep looking through all the threads in hopes that I will see an area I didn't explore or something.

....Go to Victor's bedroom and look at a framed document that has a single sparkle. You should have a wet rag to wipe it clean. Make a sketch of the skeletons at the bottom....in the order shown. Go to the skeleton lock and click on the levers in the order of the skeletons on that document. Put telescope on the stand in the bedroom
...good luck

Vernn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Vernn on Dec 1, 08 2:01 AM
Won't someone please help? I cannot find the key for the stupid elevator.
I have gone back to victors house, I see the clues in the framed certificate. I have tried the lock on the
back of Victors front door, but I cannot seem to get any kind of change, no matter in what order I press the keys.
I am getting frustrated!! Does the shed open up ANOTHER search scene that I am supposed to find?
I have spent two days on this now. I have gone to several internet walkthrough websites to no avail.
PLEASE please advise. Thanks Vernn

ginasc123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ginasc123 on Dec 3, 08 6:08 PM
stacyb30 wrote:I'm totally stuck in the elevator. I found a key, but it won't work in the skull. I can't do anything with the telescope and I can't go back anywhere. Any ideas?

Me too! Ever get out????

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 3, 08 6:15 PM
ginasc123 wrote:
stacyb30 wrote:I'm totally stuck in the elevator. I found a key, but it won't work in the skull. I can't do anything with the telescope and I can't go back anywhere. Any ideas?

Me too! Ever get out????

Gina . . . you should be able to get out of the elevator. When you pull the lever to leave that floor you have the telescope on it will take you down one level that you cannot open the door to and that will take the elevator back to the top. Remember you have to back out of the elevator. I kept forgetting that the first time I played the game. The key to the skeleton lock is not important right now. You need to thoroughly explore where you are . . . you will, soon, find Rose and will be able to release her. But explore that whole section!!

DeeItsMe
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by DeeItsMe on Dec 3, 08 10:44 PM
there are also 2 separate stops for the elevator. If you look above the elevator door, you will see 3 marks that represent the different floors. One is the floor that you enter the elevator in, another is the water area with the telescope and other options. Then the top floor is the final step where you must fill in the hearts for the necklace.

There is alot to do in this game. I kept thinking I was almost done, but kept finding more and more hidden object screens where I thought I was finished.
ie) the store, the bedroom, the toy store etc.

hope this helps
Dee
(grey haired, a total nervous wreck ... but I completed the game ... WOOOHOO)

shake
shake
rofl

[Post New]by mirjam_1984 on Dec 4, 08 5:49 AM
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
well i did remove the nails out off the night stand bud nothing happend.
im going to try. wish me luck

yeah i morfped whooo

i was wondering what to do with the nightstand. i only removed 2 nails didnot see the third. im sssoooo stupid

lizziek are you the one that has also that account on photobucket? if you are thanks a million

Edited on 12/04/2008 at 5:58:59 AM PST

[Post New]by prella2566 on Dec 4, 08 11:59 AM
Thanks for the help on the dimonds. had the other 3 but was baffled. man I love this game. lol

[Post New]by Amethyna on Dec 5, 08 1:07 PM
Ok, my elevator goes down 1 "floor" I did the puzzles & stuff there--then the elevator goes down another "floor", stops & heads back up again. How can I get it to open the doors on the lowest level?? I love this game but I am sooooooooooooooooooo stuck!! Also have no idea where to find the key for the skeleton box next to the elevator--above the squid jelly--oh yum-o!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 5, 08 1:10 PM
Amethyna wrote:Ok, my elevator goes down 1 "floor" I did the puzzles & stuff there--then the elevator goes down another "floor", stops & heads back up again. How can I get it to open the doors on the lowest level?? I love this game but I am sooooooooooooooooooo stuck!! Also have no idea where to find the key for the skeleton box next to the elevator--above the squid jelly--oh yum-o!!
Welcome to the Fish Pond. You won't need to use the elevator to go to the bottom floor until near the very end of the game.
...You'll work on the HO's and puzzles in the middle door first, Once you save Rose, you'll be able to solve the marble puzzle on the Twin's Door and work on the HO's and puzzles there. The last section will be solving the typewriter door and solving the HO's and puzzles there.
...What do you have in inventory? What puzzle did you last solve? Let us know and we'll try to point you in the next direction.

[Post New]by Amethyna on Dec 5, 08 1:39 PM
Ok, in my inventory, I still have that crummy damp rag, a screwdriver & a jar that I figured out what it should be filled with. The finding of the empty jar & getting it filled was the last thing I was able to do. I went all thru the rms, toy store, school, cottage & beauty shoppe looking for more sparklies to solve, but didn't find a thing. So, I went out the front gate, got in my bat mobile & going downtown for a stiff drink!!
I did save Rose from her coffin, solved the marble puzzle. I need 1 more typewriter key to finish the typewriter & then I'm going to write myself a love letter!!

Edited on 12/05/2008 at 1:41:20 PM PST

[Post New]by Amethyna on Dec 5, 08 6:16 PM
Hmm, did I save the twins?? I don't know~~ I went down the well & got the door open & went in--it was dark in there!! Didn't have my trusty Zippo with me tho. Was I supposed to do something else down there?? Where can I get a light?? Oh woe is me!!

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 5, 08 6:22 PM
No, you didn't save the twins

The tortured teddy bear seems to have swallowed the matches and, unfortunately for the bear, they can only be retrieved through surgery.

[Post New]by millieserr on Dec 5, 08 6:32 PM
help to fine the srewdriver and where are these coffins i read about?

[Post New]by millieserr on Dec 5, 08 6:34 PM
help need a fuse whre can I find it??/

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 5, 08 6:37 PM
millieserr wrote:help need a fuse whre can I find it??/
The fuse is part of a hinge in the creepy doll hidden object area.

Go to: