General Store

missalock
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:General Store

[Post New]by missalock on Nov 28, 08 7:26 PM
If you have entered the code so it reads exactly as it was in your cash register and pushed the red button, but not opened the fuse panel, you may be encountering a graphics glitch. Try updating your drivers for your video processing and trying again. If that doesn't work, you should probably enter a ticket with customer support.

decathmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by decathmom on Nov 29, 08 12:08 AM
xenoninja wrote:Hi there, my friend was having the same problem with the fuse box. if you're having problems opening the fuse box, here's what he did. all you do is count the clicks, because sometimes it jumps by 2, so you may hear it click twice instead of once. don't take any notice of the numbers, just count the clicks.

THANK YOU!!!! Counting the clicks FINALLY got me through the puzzle.

weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Nov 29, 08 1:51 AM
This could be the answer, xenoninja.
My mouse works a bit mad and often has double - clicks...
Lots of game playing seems not to be good for the buttons.

[Post New]by Nantz1451 on Nov 29, 08 4:46 AM
Well, after exiting the game and trying again with no success, I rebooted my pooter. Zip, zilch, nada, nothing as they say. So I started a new game and that finally did the trick! Thanks fishies!

[Post New]by voutlaw on Nov 29, 08 3:01 PM
decathmom wrote:
xenoninja wrote:Hi there, my friend was having the same problem with the fuse box. if you're having problems opening the fuse box, here's what he did. all you do is count the clicks, because sometimes it jumps by 2, so you may hear it click twice instead of once. don't take any notice of the numbers, just count the clicks.

THANK YOU!!!! Counting the clicks FINALLY got me through the puzzle.

OH MY GODNESS!!!!! This worked for me too!!!!!! You and your friend are geniuses. Thank you so much!!!!!

umigame87
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by umigame87 on Nov 29, 08 5:40 PM
anyway, i just wonder how to solve the cashier machine puzzle.. i'm stucked there...

soleil12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by soleil12 on Nov 29, 08 6:27 PM
Please where is the fuse and i have 3 little red ball where is the 4th.

Thanks ................please

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 29, 08 6:29 PM
soleil12 wrote:Please where is the fuse and i have 3 little red ball where is the 4th.

Thanks ................please

The fuse is in the section of the basement behind the door with the marble puzzle lock. The 4th marble is in Rose's coffin and you will get that once you release Rose.

Edited on 11/29/2008 at 6:30:04 PM PST

Kirby
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Kirby on Dec 1, 08 6:30 PM
prpldva wrote:
jessicaho1015 wrote:toy shop? I haven't find this shop yet. Please tell me how do I get there, thank you.

It's through the twins door on the left....

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 1, 08 6:38 PM
Kirby wrote:
Kirby wrote:
prpldva wrote:
jessicaho1015 wrote:toy shop? I haven't find this shop yet. Please tell me how do I get there, thank you.

It's through the twins door on the left....

Try this walkthrough

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/13227.page

[Post New]by coriemingen on Dec 2, 08 6:21 PM
Nantz1451 wrote:I should have been more explicit in my first post. I've entered the code and pressed the red button at least a dozen times, but all I get is the red light on the right flashing and beeping three times but it won't open. When I try to pull the handle, my cursor changes to the magnifying glass and I get the message about the ancient fuse box being modified to a good degree, but nothing else. I've tried using things in my inventory too, but nothing works. I'm stuck in the game until I get the fuse box open. I'm loving the new game, but I'm really frustrated with this! And the strategy guide is no help at all.

Ok i had the same problem! I put the code in a hundred times. The key is in the order. Start with 3 then 9 then 2 and back to 5...when you're done it will read left to right 5392. Don't put the 5 in before the 3! Hope this helps!

[Post New]by linlincrazycrazy on Dec 3, 08 1:29 PM
Hey there where do u find the red marbles i have one already but where are the rest? also what is the thing for the cash register thanks

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 3, 08 1:34 PM
linlincrazycrazy wrote:Hey there where do u find the red marbles i have one already but where are the rest? also what is the thing for the cash register thanks

Welcome to the Forum!

Here's a list of where everything is--but you'll still have plenty to figure out along the way!

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/13195.page#184971

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 3, 08 1:34 PM
linlincrazycrazy wrote:Hey there where do u find the red marbles i have one already but where are the rest? also what is the thing for the cash register thanks

You will find the rest of the marbles throughout your search behind that door. The final one will come when you release Rose from her coffin. The cash register puzzle lock is that all rows and columns must add up to the number 15. Once you get that opened . . . there's a marble in there.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 3, 08 2:24 PM

4 RED MARBLES

Location of the 4 red marbles:
1. In HOG in General Store
2. In Lucky 15 Cash Register
3. In HOG in Beauty Parlor
4. In Rose Sommerset’s coffin

The Lucky 15 Cash register can be in this order:
6 7 2
8 3 4
1 5 9
Each row and column has to equal 15.

betty_76
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by betty_76 on Dec 4, 08 12:51 AM
hello everybody i have the same prob with the fuse box.....the number 5392 doesn't work i need to help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited on 12/04/2008 at 1:08:38 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 4, 08 5:00 AM
betty_76 wrote:finally it worked the nr but then........?the marble is not there in the cash register please help me!!!!!

Hi Betty- welcome to the forums!

Hmm- did you open the fuse box, before the cash register? How many mables do you have now? If you have done all the hidden objects and the register, you should have 3. The 4th is found down the elevator with Rose.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 4, 08 5:09 AM
betty_76 wrote:finally it worked the nr but then........?the marble is not there in the cash register please help me!!!!!

4 RED MARBLES

betty_76
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by betty_76 on Dec 4, 08 9:16 AM
and i don't understand with the fuse box?i have the fuse but it is not opened

betty_76
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by betty_76 on Dec 4, 08 9:21 AM
LizzieK wrote:

4 RED MARBLES

hi lizziek please help me if you can send me that link with the picture with the phone wire connections.thank; a lot

Go to: