tarbarme
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:Opening the trap door (finding the goblets, possible spoilers)

[Post New]by tarbarme on Nov 24, 10 12:47 PM
karen876 wrote:Just been on Live Chat about the goblet glitch. They are working on it as I type and Kacie told me to keep my eyes on the forum....

Well I bookmarked this thread so if the fix is posted on another thread, could someone kindly post it here too?

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Nov 24, 10 12:54 PM
Just realised I've spent more time hanging about here than I did playing the game!

Tabarme - the mods locked the other thread and guided everyone here. So the announcement will probably be here along with an 'info' thread.

..or maybe just an info thread - if I'm still online I'll let you know!

tarbarme
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by tarbarme on Nov 24, 10 12:58 PM
weeharleyboy wrote:Just realised I've spent more time hanging about here than I did playing the game!

Tabarme - the mods locked the other thread and guided everyone here. So the announcement will probably be here along with an 'info' thread.

..or maybe just an info thread - if I'm still online I'll let you know!

We both are spending more time here than the game. If I'm online I will try to post it here and [removed by moderator]. Thats my other site that I love.

Edited on 11/24/2010 at 1:24:41 PM PST

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Nov 24, 10 1:08 PM
i am having the same glitch as others, find the goblets, which you cant do unless prompted,,,seriously after the bad release that wouldnt download and now a game ending glitch i am really not interested in finishing this game, please refund my money

[Post New]by Zoraline on Nov 24, 10 1:11 PM
same problem with the trap door. ****, I am trapped!

LynneMD
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by LynneMD on Nov 24, 10 1:16 PM
The best customer service, is not needing customer service...I've downloaded 2 major games releases in these last few hours...and they are running smoothly, without any glitches or calls to CS for help...and the game sites I'm a member of are fully reliable, and priced the same or better..I've had to use CS for them in the past, but about 1 in 10 compared to this site..

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Nov 24, 10 1:19 PM
lynne is one nightmare on the pacific??? if so is it good, i will take my refund and buy that instead.....games are supposed to be fun..not frustrating

LynneMD
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by LynneMD on Nov 24, 10 1:29 PM
Yes it is, Bella...it's a great game..and the other is Cradle of Rome 2...
I played the beta on all 3 games, and I bought them in order...I haven't downloaded 13th skull at all...the point of buying games is to actually play them..

Edited on 11/24/2010 at 1:31:22 PM PST

STL531
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by STL531 on Nov 24, 10 1:29 PM
Man, and here I was thinking I just needed a push in the right direction on this issue, when actually it's a glitch and I can't do anything but wait. Not cool.

I also noticed that the game in the coffin still seems "open" for me. I am wondering if this is true for everyone who is experiencing this, and also if it is NOT true for anyone who has gotten past this point.

Drgnswf
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Drgnswf on Nov 24, 10 1:37 PM
Phooey! Same stupid problem. Ah well, off to post another problem email to BF.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Nov 24, 10 1:39 PM
no one has got past this point from what i see

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Nov 24, 10 1:46 PM
Just checked with live chat again.

No solution as yet but there will be a fix in the future!

Aaaaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Whose future? Where's the Tardis when you need it? Or could we borrow someone's Grandpa to take us there in his 'not terribly well thought out (and the reason for his kidnap) time machine'!

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Nov 24, 10 1:46 PM
Come on PPL.. there are issues to BIG things along the way. we have to wait.. Margie posted in another thread that not all things are stoppable.. we are lucky for these folks to bring us games like this..

Yes .. I have the same issue and will wait till the fix is put in place.. stop with the negative responses.. they work their butts off just like the rest of the working world to bring these fine game so us.. give them a BREAK

Off my soapbox

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Nov 24, 10 1:54 PM
sorry kimmy but this game should not have been released in this condition...and aftter the other fiasco well its too much...and THEY are lucky we give them our business, not the other way around.......

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Nov 24, 10 1:59 PM
How many release's like this have you been too ?? This is my 3rd.. and yes glitches come w/ the MAJOR issues of the servers being hit.. n all.. just cause we ALL pay.. is not a guarantee.. this is like a new tv / stereo / dishwasher..
Heck.. even FS has issues at times .. come on give the PPL a break no one is perfect.. not even me ..

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Nov 24, 10 2:01 PM
I think, in frustration, Kimmy some fishies get a bit snippy ... but ... money has been exchanged and, if I took a product home that didn't work, I would certainly want it sorted. As we're right on their doorstep, (vitually speaking) we're in the refund queue!

tarbarme
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by tarbarme on Nov 24, 10 2:01 PM
bella81762 wrote:sorry kimmy but this game should not have been released in this condition...and aftter the other fiasco well its too much...and THEY are lucky we give them our business, not the other way around.......

I agree with bella. this site is going down hill with me. Coming out with games with major problems with them and we can't mentioned other sites on here. Can everyone say "major arrogance?" Not to mention the pricing for the Non usa people.

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Nov 24, 10 2:02 PM
Kimmy1971 wrote:Come on PPL.. there are issues to BIG things along the way. we have to wait.. Margie posted in another thread that not all things are stoppable.. we are lucky for these folks to bring us games like this..

Yes .. I have the same issue and will wait till the fix is put in place.. stop with the negative responses.. they work their butts off just like the rest of the working world to bring these fine game so us.. give them a BREAK

Off my soapbox

Any company offering products or service "works their butts off" to bring us products and we get pretty ticked off about their stuff if we pay for it then find it doesn't work. A longer wait for the release w/satisfying game play seems like a much smarter way to run a business that counts on return customers!! I've been a member for 6 years and this last year has had me in here looking for answers more than I had to in the previous 5 years! We like and stay with BF BECAUSE of the quality and prices! We have a right to expect it! (Thank you, now I am off MY soapbox)

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Nov 24, 10 2:03 PM
i bought my 1st game here in 2005, and have over 250 from bfg, and if i bought a stero, tv, or anything else i exp3ct it to be tested throughly for bugs....and if i buy something that is broke i expect a refund....

[Post New]by nnrobertson on Nov 24, 10 2:07 PM
Any info yet? I sent them an e-mail as well (like everyone else did) but there's no way I want to restart after playing for 3.5 hours or so.

Go to: