dawnieh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by dawnieh on Dec 4, 08 6:02 AM
thanks for your help, with the rust remover, but i am in now and dont know what i am supposed to be doing in the cave with the bats?
please help x

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 4, 08 6:04 AM
dawnieh wrote:thanks for your help, with the rust remover, but i am in now and dont know what i am supposed to be doing in the cave with the bats?
please help x

Hi Dawnieh- welcome to the forums!

Use your horn to scare away the bats....

dawnieh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dawnieh on Dec 4, 08 6:07 AM
thanks for the welcome, you are great wouldnt have got anywhere without you here

thanks again x

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 4, 08 6:09 AM
dawnieh wrote:thanks for the welcome, you are great wouldnt have got anywhere without you here

thanks again x

You are very welcome! Have fun and enjoy the game!

[Post New]by elise111 on Dec 4, 08 2:44 PM
I am very stuck. I don't know what to do with the hair dryer. I am at a point in the game were there are no other clues and i'm not going anywhere. help!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 4, 08 2:56 PM
elise111 wrote:I am very stuck. I don't know what to do with the hair dryer. I am at a point in the game were there are no other clues and i'm not going anywhere. help!
If you are talking about the big hair dryer on the main floor, you don't need to do anything. Have you been upstairs? What do you have in inventory?
,,,If you haven't moved forward to the stairs, make sure you click on the heads on the top of the stair posts.

[Post New]by triops3 on Dec 8, 08 5:52 PM
Pharlap5987 wrote:Still walking around with the corner of the picture and can't find out how to put it on the landing driving me bonkers lol

Help me! please

The two newel posts turn when clicked.

[Post New]by harleyville on Dec 9, 08 11:23 AM
I am absolutely stuck. How do you get the gate open to Rose's caufin? I have the wrench, machine belt, a stick, rust remover, electrical tape and a piece of a puzzle and am totally stuck in the first room. Help please.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 9, 08 12:15 PM
For the Rose Grate to the entrance to where Rose's coffin is, use the rust remover first then the wrench. You have to ride the elevator down to the underwater river to see it.

Edited on 12/09/2008 at 12:17:30 PM PST

[Post New]by MysticalCeta on Dec 15, 08 10:11 PM
prpldva wrote:
BBsong wrote:I've found two of the red marbles, but I don't see where I can find the other ones...can I have a clue please?

Three are found in hidden object areas, the fourth is in Rose's coffin

I got one out of the cash register. The game there is 15. All rows & columns of numbers have to add to 15 to get the drawer to open.

[Post New]by MysticalCeta on Dec 15, 08 10:30 PM
juliamadeane wrote:
MissMolly55 wrote:
blndntdmb wrote:HELP!!! Stuck on the bedroom door w/the rolling ball, cannot figure out which block lines up with the hole. Sooooo frustrated. Otherwise love the game
Did anyone ever answer you? I am stuck there too. Each time I think I have it, it falls! HELP

There is a walk-through available on Gamezebo. It is free . . . according to the walkthrough the solution should be using the right handle and left (L) handle:

R-R-L-L-L-R-R-R-L-R

I didn't use this -- it hadn't been posted yet -- but the tricky part for me was remembering that the ball had to be rolling towards the block directly connected to the opening. It was tricky . . . but it is solveable.

Ok. Tried the above solution at least 4 times. It doesn't work for the layout I have. Anyone else have another solution?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 16, 08 4:00 AM
MysticalCeta wrote:Ok. Tried the above solution at least 4 times. It doesn't work for the layout I have. Anyone else have another solution?
I have posted photos marked with the solutions of the 4 different puzzles that I have in my game. They are at Photobucket.com under LizzieK Photos. I will send you a message with the link to the photos. Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by MysticalCeta on Dec 16, 08 6:22 AM
LizzieK wrote:Bathroom Door Puzzles
There are several different bathroom door puzzles. I have posted pictures of the puzzles that I have encountered so far. Each picture has the directions for that puzzle at the bottom of the picture.

To find these pictures:
Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album MCF-RTR. Click on a picture to enlarge it. You can also print the pictures from photobucket.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Lizziek, Thank you so much! That bathroom door puzzle was making my hair grayer than it already is, but your picture (#1 this time) helped me tremendously! I'm going to keep an eye on your photobucket!!

[Post New]by AwesumDude on Dec 23, 08 4:59 AM
fierybella wrote:I'm playing for the second time. I'm in the Beauty Parlor and I cannot find the screw! Has anyone had to find a screw? Help!

I agree...I can't find it either??

[Post New]by solson1492 on Dec 24, 08 11:45 AM
I'm playing for the 2nd time and can't find the cutting knife in the beauty parlor. I thought finding the screw was tough (and, of course, the knife is in the same area, according to the hint). Can anyone help me with this? Thx!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 24, 08 11:50 AM
solson1492 wrote:I'm playing for the 2nd time and can't find the cutting knife in the beauty parlor. I thought finding the screw was tough (and, of course, the knife is in the same area, according to the hint). Can anyone help me with this? Thx!
I believe the cutting knife is on the leg of a chair in the middle of the scene.

Edited on 12/24/2008 at 11:50:25 AM PST

[Post New]by AwesumDude on Dec 26, 08 4:44 PM
AwesumDude wrote:
fierybella wrote:I'm playing for the second time. I'm in the Beauty Parlor and I cannot find the screw! Has anyone had to find a screw? Help!

I found it. On the table at bottom on right hand side. It is standing up straight.

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Jan 24, 09 1:26 PM
AwesumDude wrote:
AwesumDude wrote:

I found it. On the table at bottom on right hand side. It is standing up straight.
Yes...it's very hard to see.

[Post New]by lhooper on Jan 26, 09 7:36 AM
I don't mean to be dumb....but I can't even get into the beauty parlor, can someone help me out???

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 26, 09 9:42 AM
lhooper wrote:I don't mean to be dumb....but I can't even get into the beauty parlor, can someone help me out???
I have posted a video of how to work the puzzle on the Beauty Parlor door. It might help you.

On page one of the Tips and Tricks topic for this game I posted instruction on how to find my pictures and videos of the solved puzzles in this game. Here is a link to the Tips and Tricks topic.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/12787.page

Good luck!

Go to: