Torches and 3 Doors

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Torches and 3 Doors

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 26, 08 8:56 PM
Snugs76 wrote:Ok am totally stuck now LOL.

My inventory is a damp cloth, a funnel, a full jar of gas and a screwdriver. I know the funnel, jar and screwdriver go to a cable car (which I'm assuming is in victors part).

My question is this. Where is that darn R typewriter key LOL

I think the R is in the toy shop...

Snugs76
Marlin
Marlin
9,854 Posts

[Post New]by Snugs76 on Nov 26, 08 9:02 PM
I keep going back there and nothing. This has to be a simple thing. I'm thinking it's right in front of my eyes but I can't see it. I have no hidden object areas anywhere on the grounds.

wildtk
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by wildtk on Nov 26, 08 9:15 PM
I cant find the keys for the typwriter.

Snugs76
Marlin
Marlin
9,854 Posts

[Post New]by Snugs76 on Nov 26, 08 9:17 PM
Snugs76 wrote:I keep going back there and nothing. This has to be a simple thing. I'm thinking it's right in front of my eyes but I can't see it. I have no hidden object areas anywhere on the grounds.

Now I'm wondering if I have to use the damp cloth somewhere to get that HO scene in the toy store to get the R key.

So where does that damp cloth get used LOL

[Post New]by zachsaunt on Nov 26, 08 9:20 PM
The letter R is in the toystore after you finish the phone puzzle and the basement puzzle.

Snugs76
Marlin
Marlin
9,854 Posts

[Post New]by Snugs76 on Nov 26, 08 9:32 PM
zachsaunt wrote:The letter R is in the toystore after you finish the phone puzzle and the basement puzzle.

well I've finished the phone puzzle and the basement puzzle

unless there is another one I"m not aware of.. geez it's gotta be right there LOL

nmeyer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by nmeyer on Nov 26, 08 10:10 PM
zachsaunt wrote:The letter R is in the toystore after you finish the phone puzzle and the basement puzzle.

After the phone puzzle... went to the well base... when I finished that puzzle with the gargoyles, my pc froze... does it give another clue for the letter "R"???? I went back into the toy store... NOTHING~!! UGH!!!!

Snugs76
Marlin
Marlin
9,854 Posts

[Post New]by Snugs76 on Nov 26, 08 10:11 PM
that's where I am too.. The video of the twins didn't play .. when we freed Rose we got a video of her..

dlap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dlap on Nov 26, 08 10:16 PM
I'm also stuck, I am missing one marble and I am assuming some letters on the typewriter so right now I cannot get in the 2 rooms. so pretty please what is the word on the typewriter? I figured it has to be six letters and I tried sparky but no R, tried Charles (anyway that seven letters) but again no letter r so help please what is the word I need to type and if I need the letter R... where is it??

and where oh where is that last red marble? I am just wandering around right now and not finding anything. I am assuming I need to get into these 2 rooms. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dlap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dlap on Nov 26, 08 10:52 PM
golly I went there and did not see anything except some bats I'll go back down the elevator lol

dlap
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dlap on Nov 26, 08 10:55 PM
I'm back and still nothing... I must be really dense tonight. Please how do I free Rose so I can free myself from this wandering lol I think I'll give up for tonight and maybe tomorrow the light will shine! Great game even if I am stuck

Forget it, light went on and played some music and found Rose! Yipee!!

Edited on 11/26/2008 at 11:00:52 PM PST

[Post New]by tgrmom on Nov 27, 08 12:50 AM
I have all the letters except "R." I have opened the Twins coffins, but they did not appear. What do I do now?

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by janspack on Nov 27, 08 6:42 AM
Where is the twins coffin? I am still looking for the R too.

[Post New]by jennkneefur123 on Nov 27, 08 6:59 AM
TimeladyShayde wrote:Stuck on the marble door. What am I supposed to do here?

[Post New]by jennkneefur123 on Nov 27, 08 7:01 AM
quote=TimeladyShayde]Stuck on the marble door. What am I supposed to do here?

In order to solve the marble door, you will need to find the four red marbles. Once you complete all the middle door puzzles you should have all 4 that you need.

matthlo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by matthlo on Nov 27, 08 7:16 AM
okay i consider myself a reasonable person but for some reason this one door is giving me fits... i have tried for over a day adding and subtracting every number i can and to no avail. please help.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Nov 27, 08 8:04 AM
mattio,

I'm guessing you're referring to the middle door. There are 4 sets of numbers that flash when you turn the machine on and flip the switches. Each pair of lights has an add or subtract symbol by it. Each set has a colored light by it. To the right is a dial that points to different colored dots.

The numbers here seem to be randomly generated so you have to solve it for your game. For example, find the blue pair of numbers, add or subtract as indicated, then turn the dial to the upper right to point to the blue dot and type in your number. You'll see that the number appears on the face of the machine under a blue dot.

Repeat for the other three lights. Once all 4 numbers are in, lights should flash and the door should open.

If you go away from the door and come back, the numbers may be different and you'll have to do it all over again.

teri49
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by teri49 on Nov 27, 08 8:20 AM
The word for the typewriter is VICTOR

kithain
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by kithain on Nov 27, 08 9:42 AM
When I clicked on the twins coffin, no video played, no entry was placed in the casebook or anything. The game just sort of stuck there. I had to close it and open it again to move on. I agree there is a glitch because I cannot find another hidden objects section to find that cursed R for the typewriter. I have been everywhere checking for another HO area and there's none. I did find the area where I got the jar to put fuel in it after opening the coffin, but nothing else. I've looked through the telescope at the numbers on the buoy, etc. etc. And that's the last entry in my casebook.

Help!! Please!!!

KandyF
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by KandyF on Nov 27, 08 4:57 PM
Same here, the video for the twins did not play, game froze, no way to play mini-game again. I read the R is the toy store doll case but it is not sparkling so............I wanted to play the game again to improve time but I'd like to finish this one and I sure don't want to do it all again only to be stuck!

Go to: