robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets forum

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 11, 10 10:16 AM
martalidya wrote:I cant find the willow tree, I click on every one
hahah on zero

We try to keep spoilers out of this topic. I've started a new topic for you called Willow Tree--I'll see you there!

Robin

gaylele
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by gaylele on Dec 12, 10 10:06 AM
Do any of the moderators know.....are the developers addressing the problems of the game freezing when you drill the hole in the coconut? I've looked all over this forum, and have yet to find any answer. I don't want the standard "download Dr Felix and send us the results" answer. Been there, done that. I don't wanna pay for a game that's gonna freeze up on me!

[Post New]by diad1013 on Dec 12, 10 5:35 PM
We finished the game... what an anticlimactic ending.. Throughout the game... very frustrating, and complicated.. but the end stunk.

ford05
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ford05 on Dec 16, 10 8:59 PM
So where is the walk thru i have been walking and walking and walking

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Dec 18, 10 9:18 PM
A challenging game however an entertaining one for a HOG lover. It is a lengthy game and a once in a while peak at the walkthrough may be helpful. The game tasks are not always intuitive to solve. The finale was not exciting.

I have an older laptop running an "old as dirt" OS and I found the areas, such as the waterfall, slowed my system dramatically. It seemed to help to turn the SoundFX to the lowest point (the SoundFX slider in the Options all the way to the left).

All in all this is a great game affording the gamer hours of entertainment and challenge.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 18, 10 10:22 PM
ford05 wrote:So where is the walk thru i have been walking and walking and walking

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Make sure you read the General Tips section of the walkthrough, as it explains how the HINT system works in the game, and that can save you a lot of walking!

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by yarnhooker on Dec 31, 10 12:44 PM
When I went into the mine there was no hidden object game. Do you think it might help if I start over or should I just chalk this up as another game that doesn't work?

tewal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets forum

[Post New]by tewal on Jan 2, 11 10:21 AM
Good game,graphics a little on the dark side but i would recommend buying it,well worth the money.

abot
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by abot on Jan 8, 11 1:41 PM
queenpixie wrote:Game freezes when I try to pour the coconut milk for the calming potion. Looks like others are having the same problem. HELP!!

[Post New]by happyfella0 on Jan 17, 11 9:19 AM
Help! Fun game but I am stuck. If you skip a puzzle you don't get anything when it's puzzle completed, and I am missing somethings in my inventory to go on thru for other things to function.
grsouthumc@comcast.net

[Post New]by cantorplay on Aug 27, 11 10:50 AM
Ok, HELP!!!!!!!! According to the walkthrough, the rope needed to complete the pulley system can be found at the gallows. However, I've already completed the H/O scene there(twice, I believe) and no rope..... HELP please. This is such an oddly constructed game as far as concept flow is concerned! Thanks guys!

[Post New]by cantorplay on Aug 27, 11 10:52 AM
Sorry for posting a question on a question, by the way.

[Post New]by dawneb78 on Oct 27, 11 9:10 AM
I have several questions about this game. I have found the ladder and still can't get into the loft. I have got to the point where I can no longer see the "glinting" on the map and am unable to complete any tasks. I don'r know what else to do. Any advise or instructions would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you.

[Post New]by dawneb78 on Nov 1, 11 9:32 AM
[b] YEAH!!!!! I FINALLY figures out how to do this game!!! I have been able to do it twice and have really enjoyed it!!!! Thank you for this game!!!!

[Post New]by tonyloredo on Jan 7, 12 4:14 PM
montymon wrote:I too have been wandering back and forth but not getting anywhere and I'm getting a little frustrated. Desperately need help soon before I go completely mad!! Can anybody help?

[Post New]by marinsam1 on Apr 19, 12 1:17 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
cant find the ring to open the door to the burnt house celler

[Post New]by marinsam1 on Apr 19, 12 1:27 PM
marinsam1 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
cant find the ring to open the door to the burnt house celler

[Post New]by catherinemary on Jul 20, 12 1:23 AM
Hate this! There are no hints besides the find and seek..

[Post New]by DUNKIN1950 on Aug 14, 12 12:34 PM
i HAVE GOTTEN ALL THE WAY TO THE END - CURED ALL 4 girls but now I can not find the second disc to open the door in the basement of the burned out house.

The girl behind the water fall gave me a skeleton dagger which doesn't seem to be useful.

The girl in the attic of the farm house gave me ONE disc.

WHERE is the other disc???????????????????

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 14, 12 3:16 PM
Hi DUNKIN1950,

Welcome to the Forum! Do you remember if the girl in the Mine gave you anything? I believe she should give you a disk. If you'd like, we've got a walkthrough for the game available here:

Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets Walkthrough

If you'd like to check and see if there were any areas that were missed. If you click the blue text it will take you right there.

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

Go to: