Re:UPDATE: Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets Now posted on the blog!

[Post New]by windel71 on Feb 10, 11 8:25 PM
hi to all that r into the game i would like to know where to find the knife to get the scarecrow carved plz going crazy thanks all windel 71

cpag5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:UPDATE: Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets Now posted on the blog!

[Post New]by cpag5 on Feb 11, 11 7:22 PM
I have figured out what the last girl need...maple syrup but can't find any

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets to be posted soon.

[Post New]by ebaugh on Feb 16, 11 5:55 AM
mgpaquin wrote:Thank heaven! I'm soooo stuck... Can't get into the mine without a screwdriver and I've got no earthly idea where it is.

rjb107
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rjb107 on Feb 28, 11 1:49 PM
Please help! When I take the shovel to dig for the block of wood needed to open the chest in the sawmill, I cannot get it to dig. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by wen2827 on Apr 2, 11 9:09 AM
I've nearly complete the all game but can't find the second disc for the burnt out house door and have no idea what the skull shaft key is for please help

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 2, 11 9:56 AM
Hey wen2827,

Welcome to the pond! I would highly recommend checking out the walkthrough (you can click on this link) and using the Search (CTRL + F) function on your computer.

Type in a keyword, like "skull" then click Enter and you should jump to the most helpful parts of the walkthrough. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Jeanes2011 on May 3, 11 7:08 AM
hi i need a little help im stuck i cant seem to go any further in this game i have a few items i have the scarecrow; i have cotten fiber, scissors, and the medal cutters im missing one pisces pin and a few pieces of the dreamcatcher could some nice person help me to advance

Edited on 05/03/2011 at 7:49:20 AM PST

[Post New]by darsam2 on May 26, 11 9:47 PM
I have the inventory, journal and menu icons but not map and tasks. Are there two different versions of the game?

[Post New]by kamilouski on Sep 26, 11 5:07 PM
Thanks for the answer.

[Post New]by bobo56 on Nov 27, 11 6:55 AM
GOOD MORNING,

I am stuck on several levels in this game, i can't find the rod to go fishing , can' find the fish i need to cure this girl, can't unscramble the words on the board in the classroom. Help

Re:Walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries Salem Secrets to be posted soon.

[Post New]by manderisme79 on Jan 1, 12 2:33 PM
robin94122 wrote:Also, I've posted a topic in the forum that explains how the in-game HINT system works. No spoilers in that, but since the HINT system is a bit unusual in this game, it may help you get unstuck.

Robin
can u tell me how 2 use this or where u use the metal cutters... Iv tried 2 go 2 the walkthrough page & it kicks me off line, its irritating me b/c I'm completely stuck... Thanx

[Post New]by Flaslady on Mar 1, 12 4:24 PM
Error establishing connection!

[Post New]by lizzy712 on Sep 5, 12 3:54 PM
help, I am stuck trying to find the part to fix the saw in the mill, can't find the last girl or get the parts needed to make the pan flute. have gone all over the different areas and still can't find these last few items. I can't wait to see what is behind the waterfall. why isn't there a hint button, not just the even more confusing lines under the tasks questions??

[Post New]by Heather815 on Jan 27, 13 5:42 PM
My game doesn't look like the pictures posted. Theres no task bar or anything. Im going crazy because i have collected everything it tells me too and have gone through everything about 3 times but i still cant find any of the girls.

Go to: