Last Puzzle

Re:last puzzle

[Post New]by BitBucketdva on Dec 10, 08 1:02 PM
Turalyon wrote:Ok, I need help on this one. So far I'm having 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 17, 6, 13, 7, 8

How do I get a number only one space to the left? If I have the 17, 6, 13 on top, the 6 won't move. If I move the whole thing one left or right, I either switch the 6 with the 5 or the 7.

Help...

You'll have to go around in the other direction.

Sometimes to get the numbers in order, you go clockwise. Other times you'll need to go counter-clockwise. If you end up having to go *through* the numbers you've already got in order, once you've put down the one you're putting in place, go the other direction in twos to flip the others back.

I hope that makes sense and helps. It's an easy puzzle, but it's very tedious.

Re:Last Puzzle

[Post New]by BitBucketdva on Dec 10, 08 1:05 PM
prpldva wrote:I actually kind of liked this puzzle- more so than the spinning picture on the gingerbread house or the #$$^#% peacock puzzle....

Oh gawd, I am SO with you on that! The peacock is the only one I still skip! The spinning picture I just work on by brute force until I get it.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 10, 08 1:23 PM
BitBucketdva wrote:
prpldva wrote:I actually kind of liked this puzzle- more so than the spinning picture on the gingerbread house or the #$$^#% peacock puzzle....

Oh gawd, I am SO with you on that! The peacock is the only one I still skip! The spinning picture I just work on by brute force until I get it.

LOL- that's what I do with it. I just start clicking buttons and eventually...voila!

[Post New]by Charsiupao on Dec 11, 08 4:20 AM
Yeah, I skipped the Peacock as well. The Peacock and the last number puzzle are the only two I skipped.. peacock seems almost impossible, made even more difficult because you don't have a picture reference to aim for. Does anyone have a technique for doing the peacock as well?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 11, 08 4:25 AM
Charsiupao wrote:Yeah, I skipped the Peacock as well. The Peacock and the last number puzzle are the only two I skipped.. peacock seems almost impossible, made even more difficult because you don't have a picture reference to aim for. Does anyone have a technique for doing the peacock as well?

For the Peacock puzzle, 1st click the top left star 3 times then click the lower right star 3 times.

I have instructions on the Peacock puzzle and the Last puzzle with the 17 numbers in my photobucket. I will send you a message with the link to the pictures.

Happy gaming!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 11, 08 4:26 AM
BitBucketdva wrote:

For the Peacock puzzle, 1st click the top left star 3 times then click the lower right star 3 times.
Happy gaming!

cozette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:last puzzle

[Post New]by cozette on Dec 11, 08 9:48 AM
juliamadeane wrote:
Turalyon wrote:Ok, I need help on this one. So far I'm having 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 17, 6, 13, 7, 8

How do I get a number only one space to the left? If I have the 17, 6, 13 on top, the 6 won't move. If I move the whole thing one left or right, I either switch the 6 with the 5 or the 7.

Help...

Honestly Turalyon . . . I skipped it. I got so frustrated that I just skipped it the first 5 times I played the game (I've only played the game 5 times). There is an explanation on Gamezebo that could help. Sorry I can't give you more help than that.

[Post New]by ladydi8257 on Dec 11, 08 5:01 PM
Hi everyone! Thanks for all your help! But I need help again, at Rose's Beauty Parlor I can not find the screw to give me my jeweled heart. Does anyone know exactly where it iss?

Re:Last Puzzle solvation (oplossing)

[Post New]by choco233 on Dec 12, 08 12:22 PM
too all for the last puzzle after one hour trying and thinking it was clear into 30 minutes and so i have do it.
first get 1 2 and 3 in the top from the left to the right. Then 1 2 and 3 out of the top to the left then get 4 till 9after the
3 keep 1 2 and 3 in right order on the same place in the left (use the rigt arrow) after you have the 9 in the good position work then from the right arrow to get 10 till 15 then get 16 and 17 in the good position you must all the times turn clockwise. you seethere must be one other number wich is not in order turn complete a round clockwise and watch out for one number what not is in order. Sorry for my englisch i am dutch. if you cannot understand it i wrote in dutch.

good luck to all

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 08 7:12 AM
I have posted a video in my Photobucket showing an example of both ways to move a number into its proper place in sequence. I have also posted detailed written instructions.

If there are an even number of spaces between the last number in order and the next number then you can rotate the next number around behind the last number in order.

If there are an odd number of spaces between the last number in order and the next number then you can rotate the next number around through the other numbers that are already in order from the front side.

The video is best used with the written instructions so that you will understand what you are seeing.

To find these pictures:
Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album MCF RTR. Click on a picture to enlarge it or on a video to watch it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures and videos help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

[Post New]by kitcat65 on Dec 14, 08 11:31 AM
I am having a problem also on last puzzel I get down to 2 numbers and cant get them in right order.
Kitcat65

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 14, 08 11:52 AM
I have posted a video and written instructions in my Photobucket showing an example of both ways to move a number into its proper place in sequence.

If there are an even number of spaces between the last number in order and the next number then you can rotate the next number around behind the last number in order.

If there are an odd number of spaces between the last number in order and the next number then you can rotate the next number around through the other numbers that are already in order from the front side.

The video is best used with the written instructions so that you will understand what you are seeing.

To find these pictures:
Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album MCF RTR. Click on a picture to enlarge it.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

[Post New]by Granny_CC on Dec 14, 08 11:54 PM
Lizzie, you are a genius. Thanx

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 15, 08 4:22 AM
Granny_CC wrote:Lizzie, you are a genius. Thanx
You're welcome Granny CC. I hope you love this game as much as I do. Good luck and have fun!

cozette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cozette on Dec 16, 08 7:48 PM
i did it all of the game the only puzzle i skipped was the whack the clown one . one thing i found helped me in the last puzzle was turn the sound down , then i got a tip start by trying to put the 2 after the 1 or start by 17 by 1 then work backwards. if advancing the number around in one direction doesnt put it where it belongs (even vs. odd space) then go in reverse direction

MinkDoe
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by MinkDoe on Dec 20, 08 12:25 PM
Whew! I did it! Well, I skipped the last puzzle.... but I finished other than that.

What an amazing game. The music was beautiful, special effects amazing, loved the sarcastic comments when using the wrong item.

The only criticism I would have (if I had to have one) would be that none of the puzzles gave you any type of clue on how to complete them. None. If it weren't for this forum and Lizzie and prple and a dozen other folks, I promise you I would not have been happy at all. I don't mean that I want to be told where to go, to get what in what order. BUT, when you come to a puzzle it was extremely difficult to figure out what the goal was.

Fab music. Fab game. I will post about my freeze problem at the twin coffin, cuz I did something that kinda accidentally fixed it.

Thanks to ALL the forum. If you posted, I probably read it and needed it!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 20, 08 12:36 PM
I agree with you MinkDoe about the puzzlesin this awesome game. They were not very intuitive. I did a bunch of stumbling, fumbling and jumbling to figure them out.

Happy gaming!

donamae222
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by donamae222 on Dec 21, 08 2:01 PM
The Last Puzzle everyone is frustrated with....I didn't get it to come up. What a let down.

I ran all over the place collecting the hearts, (funny, I still get lost) then I did the heart door puzzle. Solved that, waited, listened to Charles speech from that vial of green stuff..waited for the puzzle..nothing.

Came back to the forum, Lizzie said the puzzle is on the console, so back I went. Into the left room, clicked the console but only got the photo of the 'Best Dad'...checked all over the room.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Even tho' I couldn't officially finish..(#%&$#!!) this has to be the best game I have ever done, loved every minute of it.

Do we have to wait a year for the sequel? Every other game pales in comparison.

donamae222
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by donamae222 on Dec 21, 08 2:44 PM
Lizzie..thx for being here when I need you. Do you mean the room with Charles in the vial of green stuff? I go to the left wall and see no numbers..?? Clicked all over the left side..feeling very stupid

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Dec 21, 08 2:47 PM
donamae222 wrote:Lizzie..thx for being here when I need you. Do you mean the room with Charles in the vial of green stuff? I go to the left wall and see no numbers..?? Clicked all over the left side..feeling very stupid

The game is on the console on the left of the screen. You have to click on it to bring it up on the screen.

Go to: