Re:Welcome to Garden Panic forum

[Post New]by jacquibott on Jan 1, 11 5:35 AM
Finally, we have managed to complete level 30, but only after upgrading most previous levels to perfect and getting lots of early calling awards - really enjoyed the challenge though. Great sense of achievement when the big bug dies. Now looking for an equally good game to play.

Thanks to Katherine for her help.

[Post New]by HennMom on Mar 9, 11 8:52 PM
Anyone know how to get gold on level 24????

[Post New]by sweetally21 on May 20, 11 5:05 PM
I have tried and tried but just can't pass level 9, someone please help!!! i tried copying the link that someone else had on here for level 9 but its locked now, please help!

[Post New]by katienbinky on Dec 20, 11 12:53 PM
Hi i sound real;y said saying this & a sure its very simple but i can't get a gold rating on level 3! it's really frustrating me can any one please share there plant formation? cheers

Garden panic level 12

[Post New]by StephenJames on Sep 23, 12 4:32 AM
My son and I are stuck on level 12. We have tried it numerous different ways. Someone please help!!!

[Post New]by BZFlagLEGOManiac on Dec 4, 13 11:19 AM
To those who are having trouble getting gold on any level they can otherwise defeat:

The ranking is based heavily on the amount of sun you have at the end of a level, not just on how many strawberries are left, so, As the last level passes, use the composter to remove each plant that is no longer going to be able to do anything, this is particularly true of cacti which are often not needed on the last wave or two of some levels when flying insects are not present, so the cacti can be removed early.

When I finish a level, I always strive to have an empty garden (no plants left) which usually results in me having 2-3000 sun left, for which I get a >1000 sun bonus. This is often enough to award gold even when half my strawberries are gone.

[Post New]by jules5509 on Feb 5, 14 6:29 PM
I understand the concept. I love this game. I have only ONE COMPLAINT. What are the trophies and how do you get them. I have played this game more times than I can count and I have yet to receive more than two trophies. What do you have to do to get more trophies. A little hint from each trophy might give me an idea of what I have to do different. Somehow I feel like this is also the way to get more points for plant upgrades. Any ideas would be appreciated.

[Post New]by jules5509 on Feb 5, 14 6:57 PM
BZFlagLEGOManiac. Thank YOU so much. Of all of the comments and cheats and walkthroughs, yours have helped me more than any other. Thanks.

Go to: