Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dream Day True Love forum

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Apr 13, 11 10:24 PM
do the hidden object in garden u get cork...go to shed some tips...seeds, shovel, bucket or whatever its called , and cork. place cork in hole...then buy the shed is a pile of rocks uncover it omgsh water! fill it with water then go back to garden...use shovel then seeds then shovel then water voila' ur garden is done hope this helps

Edited on 04/13/2011 at 10:25:37 PM PST

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Apr 13, 11 10:31 PM
another little tip when ur doing the polishing or other such type chore u have to lighten up on the mouse button a bit...click polish a bit then un click then click again etc... u get the idea. Water for the juleps i think u get the water from the kitchen sink...i think...brain is a bit fried been playing to many games today LOL oh and dont forget the ice in freezer, mint in fridge, and bottle of booze is in dining room cabinet. do as recipe says The only one i did not care for was the baseball scene i find all but 1 :/ and it's different each time u play! Have fun and happy gaming ^^

Edited on 04/17/2011 at 8:49:39 PM PST

IreneKat
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by IreneKat on Apr 19, 11 9:24 AM
Great game!!!! So romantic!!! They were together 70 years!!!!!!!!!! Totally great!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by dogeilatan on May 5, 11 4:33 PM
OK, I am stuck on the differences where the women are doing the baseball newspaper article, I cannot find the last difference!! Can anyone help please??

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 5, 11 5:19 PM
Welcome to the pond, dogeilatan!

I've found a great thread that goes over a lot of the differences for this part. Hopefully the one you're needing is listed:

Help with Find the Differences Little League Article (Spoilers)

Hope this helps and good luck!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by Jozai69 on Aug 12, 11 4:37 PM
Can we hope to have a new game from the same kind soon ? I just love these games hehe

[Post New]by mmmmaaaaiiitttee on Sep 8, 11 12:49 AM
Hi everyone Please answer me
How can I water the garden in this game? I have the full can with water and seed... How should I proceed??? Please help!!!
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

[Post New]by mmmmaaaaiiitttee on Sep 8, 11 1:07 AM
Thanks I understood that!!

[Post New]by ScrappyDoo1622 on Oct 11, 11 4:36 PM
i can"t seem to get past the part where you have to shade in the invitation.I either finish too soon or go out bounds.

[Post New]by grannydora on Nov 27, 11 8:54 PM
ucelta wrote:Hi there,

I bought the dream day true love full version game on the 17th of January. I installed the game but the game is just stuck on giving me a trial version message. When i had tried the trial version for that game it downloaded perfectly and i had an hour of game. I really need help to start the full version cause this is starting to give me some bad feelings after going over almost all options visible on the game site.

[Post New]by Hicks1951 on May 6, 12 3:37 PM
I have all the seeds planted and covered. I found the spring which is spouting water, I click and drag the watering can to the spring, but it won't fill up! Any suggestions??? Help!

[Post New]by Cmarrie38 on May 29, 12 9:09 AM
Regarding the slate love poem portion....clicking the mouse really fast over the words worked perfectly...you do have to move your mouse back and forth very slightly while clicking like a madman, but it does work...I finished it with 50% left on my slate....thanks for posting patsgirl_nh

[Post New]by tammy3165 on Aug 13, 12 5:46 PM
Does anyone have any tips on how to get thru the seating chart. for Dream Day True Love. Thanks for any help..

[Post New]by jenniiifeerrr on Jan 7, 13 2:20 AM
What's the quote that written on the garden bench ? i really need to know this quote. somebody help me pleaaaaseeee ?

bonbon36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bonbon36 on Feb 14, 13 10:28 AM
i j
ust cant get al[ the invitations,i am blind in 1 eye and they just move too quickly + how can i skip

[Post New]by ksdickinson on Mar 22, 13 5:50 AM
Thanks for the tips on polishing the silver and shading in the letters. It took a couple times each and I had a cramped hand (actually used both hands on the pencil - one to slide the mouse back and forth and one to click reallyfast)... but I cleared them both .....now Im stuck on the bocce ball court. Ive tried a half a dozen times and cant get them all matched up. Help!! (My almost 11 yr old daughter likes these Dream Day games too and between my laptop and the family desktop, we have them all! Hope more are coming! We really like helping to create )

gmwilcox
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by gmwilcox on Jun 1, 13 2:11 PM
Not quite off topic, but the two folks the game is about are still alive. Bill still plays lots of golf at age 101! Amazing.

[Post New]by Senorakristen on Feb 23, 14 8:37 AM
I am also stuck on the slate rubbing puzzle, but I'm using an iPad, so the quick clicking of the mouse doesn't really work. I have even tried just concentrating on one letter at a time to see where all I need to shade to get them each to 50 percent. His letter will get to 50 but her letter I can only get to 48 before I use all the slate. Any help for iPad users?

Go to: