eternity00
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Supermarket Mania ® 2

[Post New]by eternity00 on Jan 14, 11 9:49 PM
I am sad to see some people did not like this game because it is a challenge but I think it was one of the easier TM's I have done. If you actaully read each day's brief and do all the tutorials as they appear there should be no question as to "how to get juice" or "make milkshakes" super easy. Upgrade the vacuum and sequence tasks first then the baskets then the shelves. Then her basket and the storage room. Way too easy. Just get to know the game. The instructions are all there.

[Post New]by Auntyboo on Jan 22, 11 4:22 AM
This game is fantastic!! I remember trialing the first Supermarket Mania ages ago and thought it was okay, but this is great!! Only two to go before Ive finished the game and Ive enjoyed it soooo much, I'll probably replay it again.

I highly recommend this game to all other TM fans. Definitely worth buying =0)

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Feb 9, 11 10:28 PM
I have to say I preferred the original of the series. This one seems to have a little too much going on. Similar to the original but with lots more to tend to, including specialty items you must stock that require a few ingredients or steps to complete. It just ends up being a little too much to deal with. You also must now clean the store each round and also certain customers prefer certain items (a list of them each), so it gets to be too much to keep track of, a little too frantic in my opinion (and I usually welcome frantic gameplay in a TM!)"

[Post New]by kace26 on Mar 26, 11 8:16 PM
eternity00 wrote:As far as not being able to get past this or that level---- you can get past all levels if you upgrade properly. I always upgrade sequence stuff first and the vacuum. The more time you have the better. Then the baskets. Then focus on the patience items. Then lastly the shelves and containers. If you do this you will have the game kicked! No excuses!

I've got every single upgrade and do everything perfectly, fill up the gumball machine, don't let theives past, constantly keep the place clean, never let customers wait (and everyone who wants a coffee gets one) and just can't get past 3-13.. i miss it every time by $16.

I've come to understand that to get bonus customer waves you need a certain minimum amount of income.. and it's ridiculous if you don't qualify, and just keep failing each time.

I know I'm not doing anything wrong - I've read countless of other posts.
SOMEONE HELP!

Re: Getting all the achievements

[Post New]by dcf321 on May 9, 11 12:05 PM
I've played Supermarket Mania 2 all the way through several times. However, I can't seem to get two of the "Achievements" - Long Term Planner - place 15 counters in a row and All In One - buy all upgrades in the upgrade shop. I've bought all the upgrades I can find and I've tried a couple of things to get the Long Term Planner achievement, but I still can't seem to get them. Any suggestions or help?

katkarman
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by katkarman on Jun 15, 11 1:44 AM
I like this game. I think I like it better than the first. I'm not sure yet, but im interested enough to buy it!

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 23, 11 2:43 PM
Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 3 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 4 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by beltie on Jul 24, 11 11:38 AM
I originally gave this game a negative rating because it was so "busy". Just too many things going on. Since then, I played it again. One MUST pay attention to the instructions in the tutorial for the machines. That was one frustration I originally had. The other item is the vandal. Would have liked an option to have the policeman arrest him.

The game has beautiful graphics, good replay, and a fun storyline. The different challenges at each level and store ensured it wasn't repetitive in a tedious sense.

I revise my review with a "thumbs up"

Now if we could just figure out the All in One Achievement. Not sure if there is a glitch in the game or we're just not getting it . . . yet

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Jan 6, 13 9:08 AM
I love it I think itis better than the first one

[Post New]by MadryxMommy on Aug 18, 13 11:48 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THE "PLAN 15 STEPS AHEAD" ACHIEVEMENT? I almost beat the game and my progress somehow got erased but I never got that achievement! I thought it was having shakes and pastries and coffee ready to go but it wasn't! Someone please let me kno!

Go to: