milor
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Post any Supermarket Mania ® 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by milor on Dec 18, 10 12:45 PM
i also can not get the game to start. i have uninstalled, reinstalled, updated video card, and everything else bfg suggests, but, every time i click play an error access code comes up? very frustrating!!

Edited on 12/18/2010 at 12:45:37 PM PST

AliKat611
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by AliKat611 on Dec 19, 10 7:10 AM
I had uninstalled and reinstalled and was still having the same problems. Then part way through the game all of a sudden it started running smoothly (and quickly). No more "bubble" over the coffee/juice station and all the glitches seemed to vanish. I really like the game now.

smokie01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by smokie01 on Dec 24, 10 8:54 PM
Anyone else get stuck at 6-1? I complete the game, but the store never closes! I have to exit and begin again. Still the same thing on level 6-1.

Thanks for any ideas/help/info!

[Post New]by Alex_mania on Dec 27, 10 9:32 AM
It is possible that you didn't get enough money for bonus customer wave and it'll be therefore opened. Must be a game feature(^__^)

[Post New]by kace26 on Jan 9, 11 12:21 AM
ratpack wrote:I am not having any troubles until I reach level 2.11. I try it and the timer gets about 2/3 of the way done when it says that I've failed. Am I missing some game rule or is this a glitch?

Getting the exact same problem. I had experted every single level until I reached 2.11 and it times out 2/3 of the way and she starts crying. I've played it a dozen times and the highest amount of money i can get is 987.. which really frustrates me.
Also can't seem to get the bonus $100 for clean and stocked even though I am completed clean and stocked.

[Post New]by ErikaMyers9 on Jan 11, 11 7:25 PM
For no apparent reason, my game will save fine until I hit the 3rd level, then my player disappears and I have to start all over. This has happened 5 times, I have never gotten past the 3rd level because my player is deleted.

[Post New]by jaymemia on Jan 18, 11 9:01 AM
hi i finished level 6/15 but for some reason im always going back to level /15 after finishing it. has to play again and again. no level 7???

[Post New]by Jessie_Taylor on Jan 18, 11 10:36 PM
smokie01 wrote:Anyone else get stuck at 6-1? I complete the game, but the store never closes! I have to exit and begin again. Still the same thing on level 6-1.

There appears to be a problem with 6-1. I did get through it once, but now I've tried to go back and get the expert level and am having problems. Near the end of the level, 1 or more shoppers, or theives, get stuck. They repeatedly go through the motion of putting stuff in their basket, but never actually do, nor is the stuff being removed from the shelf. Even after the store closes, they just stand there, stuck in that loop.

[Post New]by bfgaddict on Feb 3, 11 6:51 PM
Hi, I am having trouble with this game. I have completed up to level 5 and closed the game - (after playing for hrs). When I open it back up all the profiles have been deleted and the game is back to the begining. I have not noticed this glitched mentioned in anyother posts. Has anyone else experienced this???
Please Help!

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Feb 6, 11 4:03 PM
If you buy an upgrade (like the instant clean or the cookies) and mouse over it during the game, the "general patience" bubble might go away. That's what I have to keep doing.

Otherwise, I'm on the fourth store and the game is now SO slow. I really can't play because it just takes way, way too long to do anything. It's very frustrating, since the game was fun up to this point.

sonhof
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sonhof on Feb 16, 11 4:01 PM
the only issue I have noticed is that on the earlier sections of level 5 you cannot pick up chocolate to deliver to the man at the window, or get any child or child to its mother if they are standing next to the chocolate as the choc stand/people too close to the store room and you cannot click on them, you just get the storeroom. you can top up chocolate once its completely empty as the 'flag' pops up on top of the stand which you can click on. once you have upgraded the size of the chocolate stand you dont have this problem, but still the problem with the people.

ROICOM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ROICOM on Feb 18, 11 9:40 AM
Game has been fine so far on XP and I have achieved EXCELLENT rating on all levels to to 6-8 where I am at now.

My query is that it seems as though my upgrades are not being remembered entirely between periods of the game closed. Like just then I opened the game up and it shows that the bubblegum machine is still available for upgrade purchase. Yet I purchased it about 4 rounds earlier.

easybake
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by easybake on Mar 2, 11 2:02 AM
Cannot rate it because I cannot play it.

I get an error code similar to that of Gourmania 2, but at least with that one I can actually get into the game (even though I cannot continue after a certain point.. )

Reading other comments and this seems to have a lot of issues.

Maybe I'll try again at a later time?

Edited on 03/02/2011 at 2:02:41 AM PST

[Post New]by Rebel_Lady on Mar 9, 11 5:00 AM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey Fishies,

Just wanted to try to address a couple of issues I'm seeing with this game. If you are having troubles with a sluggish game, are seeing the interfering bubble, can't upgrade or can't progress in the game, you may want to see if there are any updates for your computer which might help:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>

You may also want to see if starting over with a new player profile will allow you to play without problems.

If you're unable to download/install the game, please check that another running program isn't interfering with this process:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=536">Problem Downloading or Installation Failed</a>

For those who are having issues with the cursor, if there is an option in the game's Main Menu to turn off the Custom Cursor, you might want to give that a shot.

If you are still experiencing troubles, please write in to Tech Support and be sure to include any steps you've already taken so that our reps don't ask you to repeat them. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

You said there is an option to turn off the custom cursor. Can you tell me where that is located, as it is not an option within the main menu? I trusted what you said prior to purchasing this game, and as a result, I now have purchased a game that I cannot play as everything continues to trail. I even turned off the trailing pointer and shadowing options on my mouse and it is still trailing. If I could change to the default cursor, I may be able to play this game. Please let me know. Thanks!

mle14
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mle14 on Apr 3, 11 12:02 PM
I have the same problem as others, I cannot upgrade. I did the first ones on level 1-2 but can't do anything past that. I can click on the objects, but all it does is tell me the current level of the object. I bought this on the Mac App Store and I am running OS X 10.6.7

Please help, I paid $7 for a game that I will eventually not be able to play because I will be on the base model of everything?

Eliae
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Eliae on May 8, 11 11:37 AM
ROICOM wrote:My query is that it seems as though my upgrades are not being remembered entirely between periods of the game closed. Like just then I opened the game up and it shows that the bubblegum machine is still available for upgrade purchase. Yet I purchased it about 4 rounds earlier.

The same thing is happening to me. I purchased the basket upgrade (adding two extra baskets) and now the upgrade is gone and its asking me to pay another $2,000.00 to purchase the upgrade again. The same thing also happened during my first play-through on level 6. I had purchased the first two mop upgrades (to the non-automatic vacuum cleaner) and it was showing as such on the upgrade screen, but when I clicked on it to upgrade to the last level, it said that I needed to upgrade the mop speed.

Are there some game files I can delete to get rid of this issue? It's rather annoying when you have to plan your upgrades according to how much money you have then get thrown a curve ball when you realize you might need to spend cash twice on the same upgrade.

[Post New]by Pattiprim on May 9, 11 5:44 AM
ok, went thru the entire game..no problems first time. I am replaying now and Im not getting the money I earned to use in upgrades and now I have two vegetable bins that wont restock no matter how many times click on them. I have read so many reports of problems with this game , is this usual or should it maybe be redone so we may all start over with a fresh new game that works.. like 90% of the time..that would be nice

[Post New]by radvora on May 10, 11 8:47 PM
I'm also getting the "general patience" balloon. It started on level 4. I tried someone else's tip of buying a power up and mousing over it, but that doesn't make it go away, nor does using a power up. It makes the game unplayable since I can't see what's going on.

rowdyrion
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by rowdyrion on Jun 11, 11 3:16 PM
Jessie_Taylor wrote:
smokie01 wrote:Anyone else get stuck at 6-1? I complete the game, but the store never closes! I have to exit and begin again. Still the same thing on level 6-1.

There appears to be a problem with 6-1. I did get through it once, but now I've tried to go back and get the expert level and am having problems. Near the end of the level, 1 or more shoppers, or theives, get stuck. They repeatedly go through the motion of putting stuff in their basket, but never actually do, nor is the stuff being removed from the shelf. Even after the store closes, they just stand there, stuck in that loop.

rowdyrion
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by rowdyrion on Jun 11, 11 3:19 PM
Jessie_Taylor wrote:

I have played the game right through and also cannot get this level to finish. It worked on the first go but when I go back to try for the expert level this error happens. Have tried everything but it still wont work.

Go to: