Annesley
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Welcome to Lost Chronicles: Salem forum

[Post New]by Annesley on Jan 3, 11 12:20 PM
Speaking about the trap door, where is this trap door, and how do you get to the court documents, seem to be moving in circles, please help

[Post New]by drussick on Jan 6, 11 8:16 PM
Missing feathers for me too.

[Post New]by EmzDarkAngel on Jan 8, 11 2:47 PM
I'm stuck in the Parris home, I got the flowers and gave them to the girl, but then all my inventory disappeared, so I exited the game and went back on, and now there's no hidden object scene in the forest to get the flowers.

[Post New]by lorretta_34 on Jan 13, 11 4:54 AM
kezza770 wrote:Stuck on the model town..black screen...no joy just darkness

[Post New]by honeybun4u on Jan 20, 11 4:39 PM
Madmae wrote:My game freezes when I go to collect the broken wagon wheels. I get a dark screen and cannot move anywhere.

[Post New]by honeybun4u on Jan 20, 11 4:45 PM
I CAN NOT GET TO CHAPTER 3 CAN YOU HELP

[Post New]by pswift11 on Jan 22, 11 12:28 PM
HELP,HELP,HELP!
Model puzzle *black screen...uninstalled,reinstalled..same place *stuck. any suggestions out there? Oh, and what do i do with the Milk..?

[Post New]by gamaslilangels on Feb 14, 11 10:44 AM
please help im stuck at the prison it says to use table knife to loosen the rock to get the gem but when i try it says it cant be used there how do i pry this rock where do i use the knife to pry the rock thank u for any help

[Post New]by pandorazfruitcak on Feb 15, 11 12:23 PM
WOW. I didn't have most of the issues that others did with black screens and disappearing inventory (possibly because I downloaded a Mac version). However, I am still in shock about the quick ending.
I never found a bone for the dog, never found all my familiars, never used the milk, never emptied the water barrel behind the prison, never used the hand drill, and God only knows how many other things were left. Once I got past the model town puzzle, the game just seemed to zip along on its own and not let me get anything finished. Wierd.
Definitely NOT recommending this one. If it was meant to have alternate endings based on choices made throughout gameplay then that should be made clear from the start. I'm going to try playing again to see if maybe I can finish it differently but I'm not so sure that it wasn't glitches that prevented further play.
I'm not blaming BFG for this one, I think that they could do a little more quality control for us but in reality, it is the names that roll thru the credits that are to blame for sending the game out too quickly. More interested in making money than producing quality games.
I liked the other Lost Chronicles games I played so I assumed this one would be as good. Maybe not.

[Post New]by cvalley2 on Feb 16, 11 10:27 AM
brndthm wrote:i've lost all my feathers and cant seem to find them anywhere and now when i go looking for them again there are gone

[Post New]by cvalley2 on Feb 16, 11 10:31 AM
I am having a similar problem in the servant's quarters. Last night I had all but 2 of the feathers and looked under the bed, where there were 2. I got one, and then the window closed and I was unable to go back for the other one. Today, all the feathers I managed to place on the doll are gone. No where to be found. Kinda sucks that I can go no further in this game

Edited on 02/16/2011 at 10:32:00 AM PST

[Post New]by cvalley2 on Feb 16, 11 10:34 AM
Oh, and PS, I have the Mac version, and still glitchy as hell. Can't finish, have to stop completely.

[Post New]by emlc00pe on Feb 27, 11 10:38 AM
kezza770 wrote:Had trouble with black screen...started again but game froze so i deleted it and re installed it. Got through entire game but felt cheated as I still had things in my inventory and never got to use them. Game said I had hidden them and then next thing I knew the game had ended. Weird...not the usual style.

I had this problem too and realized I had things left over in my inventory and the game ended unexpectedly because I was supposed to use those items to find familiars and get rid of them. I think the game keeps track of how many familiars you didn't get and ends the game if you don't get them all.

[Post New]by emlc00pe on Feb 27, 11 10:43 AM
Very glitchy! I have the mac version too and I'm at a stand still. I got the deed papers to the judge but then it quit unexpectedly and now the desk doesn't have a hiden object scene anymore. The only task I have is to "search the servent quarters" but it won't let me because there are people there. They should really have better testers on this game!

[Post New]by pittburghpuzzler on Mar 2, 11 6:21 PM
ivyrose71 wrote:Help where do i find the green gem, its weired cos in the hour demo i moved passed this part easily but now i cant find the green gem anywhere, i checked the walkthrough but it goes from finding the pink one to having all three, cheers

wkbt
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by wkbt on Mar 6, 11 12:44 PM
Put the fire out on the altar and lost everything in my inventory. WTF!

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Mar 10, 11 8:13 AM
I am so frustrated too I really enjoyed this game until I got to the Model Town Puzzle and the pieces wouldn't go in and I couldn't skip to proceed on with the game. With me, when I tried to place a piece, it would just go off to the side, sort of off the board and that was it. You can't get it back. You can try another and the same thing, it just goes off to the side and you can't do anything about it. Also I noted that the gazebo was already off the board and this was a piece that I hadn't been asked to get. Anyway, I uninstalled and started over with another profile and got to the same place and got stuck a second time. That's it.....I will just have to delete this one!

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Mar 10, 11 10:08 AM
OK so this is very strange but before I just uninstalled the game altogether and left it unfinished, I tried the puzzle once more. Basically there were all the model town pieces "off" the game board and I tried "picking" one up, or clicking on it and nothing would happen. Also, still couldn't use the skip option. So, I figured that was that. But, then for some unknown reason, while passing the mouse over the gazebo or one of the pieces, a "hand" icon appeared and I was able to pick it up and put it in its proper place. Then I was able to continue....strange, huh? Absolutely no idea how that happened or why. I didn't do anything differently than I had done a hundred times already...so now I can continue with the game and I must say I really enjoy it.

[Post New]by Shannon282007 on Mar 20, 11 6:12 AM
pandorazfruitcak wrote:WOW. I didn't have most of the issues that others did with black screens and disappearing inventory (possibly because I downloaded a Mac version). However, I am still in shock about the quick ending.
I never found a bone for the dog, never found all my familiars, never used the milk, never emptied the water barrel behind the prison, never used the hand drill, and God only knows how many other things were left. Once I got past the model town puzzle, the game just seemed to zip along on its own and not let me get anything finished. Wierd.
Definitely NOT recommending this one. If it was meant to have alternate endings based on choices made throughout gameplay then that should be made clear from the start. I'm going to try playing again to see if maybe I can finish it differently but I'm not so sure that it wasn't glitches that prevented further play.
I'm not blaming BFG for this one, I think that they could do a little more quality control for us but in reality, it is the names that roll thru the credits that are to blame for sending the game out too quickly. More interested in making money than producing quality games.
I liked the other Lost Chronicles games I played so I assumed this one would be as good. Maybe not.

the hand drill is used for emptying the water from the barrel behind the prison.

[Post New]by arlene57 on Jun 17, 11 12:43 AM
Has any one come up with a solution to the black screen? I just purchased this game and I get the black screen as well ....HELP!!!!!

Go to: