Welcome to My Tribe forum

chiniakbay
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Tombstone

[Post New]by chiniakbay on Dec 20, 08 12:52 PM
I left My Tribe for a couple of hours and when I came back it said one had died. However,I cannot find the tombstone and the tutorial will not go away until I click on it. Any suggestions on how to spot it?

mousegal112
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:Welcome to My Tribe forum

[Post New]by mousegal112 on Dec 21, 08 10:04 PM
Princesskyz wrote:hey can anyone help me? how do u solve the mystery of the tree with the flowers around it? all my people just say that the rings make a lovely pattern..

to soleve the tree, look at the rings of flowers around the tree. Notice some are missing? If you follow the pattern, and fill in the gaps with the right color flowers, you solve the mystery and are rewarded with a new color flower, 'orange'

[Post New]by simsply25 on Dec 22, 08 9:17 AM
how do i build buildings?
it doesn't work for me?
whenever i click on one of the buildings and i choose where i want to build it. it turns green so i click and then it just disappears.
i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong?

[Post New]by gabasoph on Dec 23, 08 5:43 AM
I'm having an unusual problem. My entire tribe is exhausted. I have plenty of huts for them to sleep in but they won't go in them to sleep they just stand around with their eyes closed.They won't eat or do any work either. Anyone else have this problem?

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 7abibi on Dec 27, 08 12:58 PM
supremerulers wrote:error access violation at 0x004b59e4 tried to read from 0x00000004 program terminated

ME TOO!!!!!!

[Post New]by weiswoman on Dec 29, 08 4:36 PM
gabasoph wrote:I'm having an unusual problem. My entire tribe is exhausted. I have plenty of huts for them to sleep in but they won't go in them to sleep they just stand around with their eyes closed.They won't eat or do any work either. Anyone else have this problem?

Mine too. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Jennifer_in_AZ on Dec 30, 08 6:41 PM
pick the people up and put them on a hut and they will go to sleep in the hut.

Edited on 12/30/2008 at 6:41:43 PM PST

[Post New]by Rainbowsky22 on Jan 5, 09 12:28 PM
nicoquebec wrote:Good Day Sea Players
Since a couple of days I'm playing this funny game, which is at least faster than Virtual Villager !!
I already moved to a second island (a mystake, believe me or not !!!) and on this new one I got the famous fontain. I bring a tribal legend (full science's skill) and a legendary scientist to the fontain, a message appear that they will bring a water sample to the lab for more analyses but nothing more happen.
After checking on this forum, looks like that what I did it's correct, but did I missed something ?
Short tips :
Food,wood & rock storage : 600 units max / each
Stardust on a charactere will increase one skill or physical/mental strength
Moondust on a charactere will change only hair style (as I noticed)
Condition of crates/barrels does not suggest what you have inside (bad or good)

[Post New]by Rainbowsky22 on Jan 5, 09 12:29 PM
How did you get to go to a different island?

Scootmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Scootmama on Jan 7, 09 1:33 AM
I'm having a blast with this game ring around the tree complete the flowers in the ring color coded

Deeisme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Deeisme on Jan 7, 09 7:58 PM
[b]HI ALLLLL!!!! I have to tell, everyone, I am kinda, new, to MY TRIBE game, but I have been playing it for a few months.....it is the BEST GAME, this far, I have bought from BIGFISHGAMES.COM, thus far, and believe me, I have bought a few....LOTS. IN FACT.....I can now go to ANY island, I choose to go to and build ANYTHING I want to and my Science power is AWSOME and I have all tropies and myserys solved, except the the last tropie, which I am about to solve, now, as well......all I am wondering about is some weird ''mist'' stuff, that happenes, sometimes, when I click on the the weird boxes from the sea.....there are BROWN mist, PURPLE mist, and ''so on''....what the heck is that? I see NO change or ANTHING AT ALL in my people, when that happens to them....watsup?

[Post New]by crzyjrzychk on Jan 10, 09 1:21 PM
is there a way to make your people older? (other then speeding up your game)

[Post New]by Coqueta on Jan 13, 09 4:20 AM
Rainbowsky22 wrote:How did you get to go to a different island?

First you have to build a shipyard then build an ark and then you can set sail to a new island.

[Post New]by Coqueta on Jan 13, 09 4:21 AM
I have made it to my second island and have new mysteries to solve but no idea how. I have a rock with a fossil on it and a volcano. Can anyone help me with these?

[Post New]by winterwolf256 on Jan 13, 09 11:43 AM
Hi

Right now I have 18 people who have passed away, but I can't find 4 of there tombs, I currently only cound 14 since I move then to a special area of the Island. Is there a way to fond the 4 missing without demolish and rebuild every building just to check beind the building (i've already done that with the huts), witch is time and resources consuming, I've already check by clicking the building's roof since 3 of the 14 found were find that way.

It will be great to have an option to turn the Island 90° or a see thru option (witch will bring the building semi-transparent) to see what's beind the building.

Also an other great thing to have is a book so we can see the known science recepies/formula.

I think I'll name that Island "The Island of The Lost Tombs"

Winter

[Post New]by Gemsruff on Jan 20, 09 6:22 AM
The only time you can collect rainwater is when it is raining. Unfortunatley, once it stops raining, the rain water is no longer available. In an emergency, you can create rain water by make a magical hydrating rain that will provide you with the rain water. Do you need that recipe?

[Post New]by Gemsruff on Jan 20, 09 6:23 AM
Rainbowsky22 wrote:
nicoquebec wrote:Good Day Sea Players
Since a couple of days I'm playing this funny game, which is at least faster than Virtual Villager !!
I already moved to a second island (a mystake, believe me or not !!!) and on this new one I got the famous fontain. I bring a tribal legend (full science's skill) and a legendary scientist to the fontain, a message appear that they will bring a water sample to the lab for more analyses but nothing more happen.
After checking on this forum, looks like that what I did it's correct, but did I missed something ?
Short tips :
Food,wood & rock storage : 600 units max / each
Stardust on a charactere will increase one skill or physical/mental strength
Moondust on a charactere will change only hair style (as I noticed)
Condition of crates/barrels does not suggest what you have inside (bad or good)

[Post New]by Abi1765 on Jan 21, 09 9:23 PM
i need help! im reading over the forums and people r saying they r already moved on to other islands after just a week of playing. im still on my first island and ive been playing for over a week. i only have a bunch of huts and a the storage houses along with the craft place and the science place. i cant seem to get enough science points. i use moondust stardust i assign tribes poeple just to science.

that is one of my issues. but a bigger one is i read my tribemens thoughts and they saying they r eating but they r just walking around in a circle by the food storage hut. when there is a whole blanket full of food by the fire pit. i have two food storage huts along with 2 wood and 2 stone but yet the stone and wood pile are filled all the way up. how do i get my people to move the supplies into the storgae huts????

please help! i feel like im gona be stuck in the same place on the game forever!

[Post New]by cherylw633 on Jan 24, 09 9:06 AM
I have been playing v 1.02 for a while. I have 26 inhabited islands andf all the trophies but 1 (then 969 age). However for some reason the sound has died on the game. Is there a way to restore it without reinstalling?

[Post New]by lo0ksrdeceiving on Jan 25, 09 9:43 AM
I found a glitch in the game. When you build the celestial or lunar tower, if you use moon dust and start dust to build it only 1%, and then demolish it, it says that it's 99% demolished. So then you finish it up and has the same effect as if you had built it 100%.

Go to: