Re:Welcome to Call of Atlantis forum

[Post New]by lovestostamp on Aug 16, 10 5:16 PM
Hi to all,
This game has me hooked, I am even playing as two different players. I have reached Egypt level 9 and cannot get past the middle piece. I have tried bombs, lightning and the switch but nothing works.
Now the question: How do you get the piece in the middle in between walls out of there? I have tried the switch icon and it will not let me switch the obstinate piece.
So I guess there are two questions: How do you use the switch feature?
If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

lamp??

[Post New]by athomewithfamily on Nov 5, 10 12:34 PM
ok i'm on the ship market area.. the ? mark says there is a piece of the crystal down there.. but i have clicked ever small intsy bitsy piece down tehre and got nothing.. any ideas..

[Post New]by heatherington on Jan 4, 11 4:18 AM
This game, while challenging with beautiful artwork, was towards the end, unrewarding and too hard for me. My sister beat the dang thing through shear stubborness and contrariness, not to mention the fact that she is a little hard headed when it comes to this type of challenge. But I got mad at it cause it didn't give you enough time to make it through. If they had just given me a few more seconds! I dislike these types of games because of that. I think it's stupid to put clocks on games. If I was a game developer I would want people to actually be able to make it through the entire game and come back for more. Not leave totally dejected and vowing never to play another one of my games.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 5, 11 3:48 PM
Hi Fishes, I can't believe I'd forgotten just how lovely this game is. I played it several years ago and remember being challenged by the timer but having re-played some of it I found it to be soooooo relaxing and enjoyable. I'm going to hang on to this one and come back to it again and again.
Lots of love to all, Pat_ric_ia x

jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by jeannemaria on May 11, 11 5:42 PM
I bought this game when it was the Daily Deal. I had already a few Match 3 Games including Around the World in 80 Days. I really like this game, it was an excellent buy for $3.. I am now in Carthage level 5, I think. It gets hard, but i still have 5 lives left and several bombs and lightning bolts, so hopefully i can complete it. I never completed A.the W. in 80 Days, I got as far as Day 78, after very many tries at various levels.

I give this game

[Post New]by thebean1960 on Sep 6, 11 7:09 PM
Help! I got to Babyon level 9 of this game. The next time I tried to get in using the start button wouldn't do anything. I started as a new player and got to Babylon 6. It did the same thing to me. I started again as a new player. It was late and I only got to level two of the second round. When I went to play again, I had to start from the beginning! What is going on with this game? When I started as the third player, it even had the two bombs I had already gotten. Any suggestions other than contact the makers of the game; which I cannot locate on this page...

PS, I play on my iPad

Edited on 09/06/2011 at 7:11:08 PM PST

[Post New]by Chipafoow on Aug 8, 12 6:43 PM
jackthebear wrote:
MCFMEM wrote:Now I am in Phoenicia Level 9. Really difficult to get the piece out from brick from first row. Also because of locks. I had go back to level 1 3 times now. I am tired.... Drive me crazy already. What should I do???

[Post New]by Chipafoow on Aug 8, 12 6:45 PM
Chipafoow wrote:
jackthebear wrote:
MCFMEM wrote:Now I am in Phoenicia Level 9. Really difficult to get the piece out from brick from first row. Also because of locks. I had go back to level 1 3 times now. I am tired.... Drive me crazy already. What should I do???

I too am having the same problem. I know I have to switch but how in this position. Left corner blocked but wall on bottom.

[Post New]by kandtcross on Mar 14, 13 2:21 PM
I am on Journey 16 on the iPad version and it crashes after every level. Please fix this!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 14, 13 3:17 PM
Hi kandtcross,

I'm sorry to hear the iPad version is crashing on you like that!

If you haven't already done so, please check out the troubleshooting suggestions in our help article here.

If they don't help get everything working correctly, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can work with you directly on this issue. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by glynnevan on May 16, 13 12:39 AM
can anybody tell me the highest score so far I am on 38,000,000 can any body beet it

Welcome to Call of Atlantis forum

[Post New]by nannakat_9 on Jun 24, 13 12:13 AM
I am on my 36th Journey of Call of Atlantis, but am now stuck on Carthage Level 9, I have only 1 bomb and 1 swap, there are too many clouds coming down. Arrrgggg!

Go to: