Exactly HOW graphic?

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

Re:Exactly HOW graphic?

[Post New]by doctorgood on Dec 17, 10 5:15 PM
Catghost wrote:DrGood, you would earn my utmost respect if you would be big enough to also appologize to dmcgrath1313 for the comment you made following his/her post.
Don't you think you should?

This will be the last thing I will say OT, I promise.

I'm not sure what it is you want me to apologize for.
I have sent you a PM. We need to move this conversation away from this thread.
Dr.good

togood2be
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Potty Mouth

[Post New]by togood2be on Dec 18, 10 12:16 AM
Aside from the graphic video content, she does have a potty mouth. She has used words I have never heard in a BF game before. To each their own, but I think it makes it grittier and more true to like.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Potty Mouth

[Post New]by peglegann on Dec 18, 10 2:47 AM
togood2be wrote:Aside from the graphic video content, she does have a potty mouth. She has used words I have never heard in a BF game before. To each their own, but I think it makes it grittier and more true to like.

Goodness, I must have skipped more than I thought,I didn't notice that

The reason I popped back was to say, ajuma if you skip all the movies then you will be able to play this, IMO. Sehjii I can only repeat my last suggestion, as your list is quite extensive and after what togoodtobe has said, then this is most probably not for you. Sorry that I could not be more help. Happy gaming to all.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

Re:Exactly HOW graphic?

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 21, 10 8:20 AM
I am almost to the end of this game and I have not encountered any blood, guts or gore. I think the prior games had more. Would recommend this game to anyone who likes a good adventure. Its murky, seedy, gritty and a heck of alot of fun........ in my opinion. Wish we'd get more games like this one.

Edited on 12/21/2010 at 8:26:03 AM PST

Go to: