gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Christmas Wonderland

[Post New]by gimmegames on Dec 25, 10 11:49 AM
I enjoyed playing this game demo. Nice light HOG. Nice music and sound environment. There's the 12 days of Christmas thing going on, but most of the game music isn't recognized carols that drive you insane - just pleasant music.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Dec 25, 10 2:09 PM
Right after playing the demo, I found that some sweet person sent me a game coupon for Christmas . So I used it to get this game, and smiled through the rest of it.

I'm one of those people who feel that Christmas is for everyone, not just Christians. (A winter solstice sort of holiday's been celebrated in various ways since long before Christ was on the scene - Christians renamed it and claimed it by popular demand.) So I prefer the secular approach as being the more inclusive one. This game is perfect for me in that regard except for the last scene or two. Not a *big* deal, but thought I'd mention it.

[Post New]by carolinachick220 on Dec 25, 10 6:02 PM
This is a kids game only. Straight hog with a few very easy puzzles. The graphics are very colorful and fun, but the game is very short and should be offered at a discounted price... not full price.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Badgerrrt
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Badgerrrt on Dec 25, 10 9:40 PM
A fun game! I really enjoyed playing it. I love Christmastime and the game has an old-fashioned, traditional feel to it. For the kid at Christmastime thats lives in all of us!

Merry Christmas to all and a happy, prosperous New Year!

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Dec 27, 10 6:50 PM
Well, I was away for the Holidays and didn't get to check out any new games until today. This one was nice, different and bit fun. Just wish it was longer. Finished with 1 minutes to spare. Games were pretty easy - really don't like the "sliding" games. Graphics were good and clear. Items not hard to find. Liked the 12 days of Christmas added in. Since I finished the game during the demo, no purchase for me.

sandyca
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
450 Posts

[Post New]by sandyca on Dec 29, 10 3:36 AM
This game was sooooo beautiful, the graphics were awesome and just a great all around Christmas game, loved the snow, the blinking lights on the tree, you name it I loved it. Very short, basic game but loved it anyway.

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Dec 29, 10 6:04 AM
Whilst there were a some nice touches, 12 days of xmas and the graphics were cute, I have to say that this one wasnt for me. My four year old grandson will love it when he comes to visit again. He loves hidden object games.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Dec 31, 10 2:28 PM
My 5-year-old grand-daughter loved to play this game! I read the names of the objects and she would hunt for them. Objects were usually large enough that she could find them fairly easily. When she couldn't find the item, she used the hint button. Using the mouse helps build great eye/hand coordination. The music was good enough that she'd occasionally stop and dance a while. The entire story line was very creative with the Twelve Days of Christmas as the ending.

Edited on 12/31/2010 at 2:30:52 PM PST

HarriL
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by HarriL on Dec 31, 10 4:49 PM
Well, Christmas is long over, but I just got home and began this game. The graphics and colors are so clear...objects are easy to locate and the games are a bit easy but all in all I have had such fun with this game. I have even bought it so I have it next years. I usually would like a bit more of a challenge (this is clearly limited in this area) but it was so nice just to play the game and enjoy the time.

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Dec 31, 10 9:13 PM
Ended this game as the new year rang in. Nice relaxing game. Good for letting your brain rest a little between more challenging games or longer length games. I skipped one puzzle(the Santa slider puzzle). I used two hints throughout the game. I teach and this will be a good game for my kids to play around Christmas time. I have a Smartboard which allows my whole class to play altogether. They will love this. The game also gives you a hints as to where the items for the twelve days of Christmas are. Now off to play a more challenging game.

Happy New Year!

[Post New]by rhonstermonster on Jan 9, 11 12:00 AM
very fun game ...but as sooon as i bought it i beat the whole game twice within about 1.5hrs kind of a rip off

[Post New]by mommasu on Jan 12, 11 10:02 AM
The game is stuck!
I purchased this and had a great time playing it myself and knew
my grandkids would love it, but somehow it got
stuck! It won't let me move levels, even when I complete the level.

I have tried playing under a 'new player' status but it is still stuck between levels]

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Jan 13, 11 11:11 AM
The graphics are nice. The gameplay is HOG with a variety of minigames. The game is very short. I finished in 49 mins. The minigames are skippable, which I mostly didn't have to as they are rather easy.

This game is a B-.

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jul 1, 11 6:02 PM
[b]

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Dec 7, 11 7:43 AM
Delightful easy game...totally HOG, but fun. Some of the objects are enough of a challenge to find, that adults can enjoy too, especially if you are playing with a child...what a fun Christmas activity.

technocratee
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Good for Christmas

[Post New]by technocratee on Dec 11, 11 2:02 AM
I'll buy this game as a DD, I don't usually like straight HOGs, but the lovely graphics get me in the spirit, same for straight HOG Mystery Legends - Sleepy Hollow
was good for Halloween, simply enjoying the scenery. Probably won't buy the 2
unless it's a hog/adventure.

[Post New]by jailbird400 on Dec 11, 11 10:03 AM
Merry Christmas to all. to those who are saying they would not pay the full 6.99 foe this game. Do yo not see that all day today ALL GAMES ARE 2.99. *EXCLUDING CE'S ...OF COURSE. My apologies. I see that its that you get a free punch. So ill buy.

Edited on 12/11/2011 at 10:09:25 AM PST

candybrand
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by candybrand on Dec 11, 11 2:15 PM
well fishies, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you, i like what sartasia just said, i throught that was so cool and i think i will play the demo and see how it is, they say it's short so i don't know if i will be buying it

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Dec 11, 11 9:39 PM
HELP..IM STUCK ON HOLLYWOOD OAKS HEIGHTS? ITWILL NOT ALLOW ME TO DO ANYTHING??? IT SAYS WE NEEED TO PICK SOME ITEMS UP BUT WHAT ITEMS???

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Dec 11, 11 9:42 PM
IS THERE A WALKTHROUGH IM STUCK ON HOLLYWOOD OAKS?? IT WILL NOT DO ANYTHING??? HELP!!!

Go to: