having problems with Cradle of Rome 2 and IOS7

[Post New]by gtgoldsmith on Sep 20, 13 12:52 PM
Game worked fine until we updated to IOS7 (on iPad Mini) and the new itunes. Now game keeps locking up. Tried uninstalling it and re-installing it on the Mini - no go still locks up.

Re:Post any Cradle of Rome 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by DeMonk on Mar 26, 14 8:05 AM
Godsinger wrote:Darkening the monitor won't help. the playing grid and the cursor are all bright yellow while the background is perfect. My technical experience tells me its any screen that paints on top of a game screen background, this includes buildings as well.
another point, I dont have this problem on a system running windows 7 32bit mode. I have this problem in the system that has win7 64bit. I haven't tried it on any other systems yet.

Same problem here.
Mailed for help but their solution doesn't work at all. Totally useless.

Re:Post any Cradle of Rome 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by BONNIEDEAN on Apr 9, 14 1:43 PM
HI. I have completed COR 2 game and now play the BLitz mode. I read a description in the blog where some one said in the blitz mode there are several "save points" and 100 levels to play. Well, I have gone to almost 400 levels and there is only one save point at level 151.
My problem is this, At almost every level there is a "second chance" option that you have that kicks in and allows you more time on the level. However, occasionally there will not be a second chance. The game counts down the time as always, then ends the game. I have lost several times this way. Is this a part of the blitz mode or a fixable error?

Go to: