Growlpaws
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Post any Kingdom of Seven Seals technical issues here only

[Post New]by Growlpaws on Jan 28, 11 12:47 PM
I am unable to pick up the dagger and therefore unable to defeat the witch and finish the game.

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Jan 28, 11 4:30 PM
I also had a problem with the cursor, the only way I could play the game was to remove their cursor and put on the computers. Never, had to do that before plus the game is slowing up and I also have the memory and vid card to handle this. Game has issues too bad really i might of liked it.

[Post New]by boatcamper on Jan 28, 11 11:43 PM
Picked up the dagger by placing the seals on to it. Now I can't figure out how to use it to kill the witch.

All finished finally the fairy gives the final help after enough time!!!!

Edited on 01/28/2011 at 11:58:18 PM PST

ckristi88
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by ckristi88 on Jan 29, 11 1:21 PM
I finally figured it out...click on the seal of power, then the picture of the witch on the wall. It worked!! I killed the witch & finished the game!!!

ece421
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ece421 on Feb 2, 11 2:31 PM
The three seals vanished from my inventory now i can't free the kids in the castle.

[Post New]by jamesdeanoo7 on Feb 5, 11 9:05 AM
Put all the 7 seals on the dagger and it is added to your inventory. Go to witch and use the dagger to pickup the seal (only one works ) and carefully stab the witches picture. End of game.

[Post New]by sandylee63 on Feb 13, 11 3:12 AM
Idownloaded the 60 minute trial. Tried to start the game and the screen was blank with a square of lion door knockers. at the bottom of the screen on left "OPTIONS" and bottom right "EXIT". That was it. I had no cursor at all. I had to cntrl+alt+delete to exit. I will be deleting this one. What a disappointment.

SR13
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by SR13 on Feb 19, 11 11:11 AM
Like so many others, I could get no futher than trying to set off to see the sorceress. The cursor went jerky and the game very sluggish. I gave up at this point in disgust.
With the President's Day offer I decided to treat myself and had downloaded a few games to try before purchasing. only one out of three games has run smoothly so far.
I repeat what I have just posted on the forum of Behind the Reflection: When are these games going to be released so that they are fit to be played by the majority? Are they not being Beta tested anymore? I have offered to be a Beta tester but have had nothing at all for many, many months. We are happy to do it for free, especially if it prevents the continual disappointment of downloading a game, spending a considerable amount of time trying to get it to work, only to have to admit defeat and delete it (often with only a few minutes of the demo played.
I have 6 credits and it's President's Day offer but no games to purchase.

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Feb 19, 11 9:30 PM
i was playing just fine with no problems and now the cursor is very slow and freezing and jerking when trying to get moved. it will move 2-3 inches after freezing up and then 2-3 in the other direction. i have cured the unicorn and made it to the dwarf's house looking for hube. this is where this is starting to be a problem so bad i had to ctrl/alt/delete to get control back. i like the game, but not the problems. i read the creators list but it doe not help me at this time. i will try to uninstall/reinstall.

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Feb 25, 11 9:26 PM
my cursor freezes up. i try to move it but it is frozen and then shoots and freezes where i had tried moving it to. the beginning was fine - no problems, now at the dwarfs lodge, (i missed my place), it started doing this. i'll del;ete and try down load again in few days.

rlop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by rlop on Jul 27, 11 7:31 PM
I purchased this game from the Mac App store & experiencing same issues. Mouse moves jerky and game slows up & then proceeds normally. The only time is works normally is when i restart my computer then it will play okay for a while. I contacted the developer yesterday to explain the issues with this game.

[Post New]by PuppetLife_Team on Jul 28, 11 5:57 AM
rlop wrote:I purchased this game from the Mac App store & experiencing same issues. Mouse moves jerky and game slows up & then proceeds normally. The only time is works normally is when i restart my computer then it will play okay for a while. I contacted the developer yesterday to explain the issues with this game.

Hello rlop,
I' apologize about the inconvenience with a freezing cursor. I've answered to you with an email, here I just copy-paste it so that everyone else experiencing this issue can see.

"We are currently working to support OS X 10.7. In the meantime, I would suggest you a workaround: enable the System Cursor in the Options Menu."

Sorry about that,
Puppet Life team

[Post New]by saint1_4 on Apr 21, 12 2:07 PM
hey have you team people came up with any help yet for this game

bandonkr
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by bandonkr on Aug 2, 12 9:02 AM
I only got as far as the Unicorn to hit a problem. I tried to give the unicorn the horseshoe and the game exited back to Windows. I did this several times and then decided to just click on the unicorn without the horseshoe and things were fine. Then I got to the turtle and after 5 minutes wandering around trying to find the grandson I gave up. Someone gave a review saying this is for kids. Maybe kids would do better than this 69 year old great-grandma!

Edited on 08/02/2012 at 9:02:47 AM PST

[Post New]by hippyhoppy on Aug 5, 12 12:48 PM
[ : > i can not get it to play i bought the game when is it going to work.

[Post New]by CuCuKM on Apr 22, 13 4:35 PM
My mom bought this game a while back you see, but while it seems a fairly fun game, it runs rather extremely slowly.
Parts of the game run at a regular speed(namely unlocking the elf's chest), but for the most part it moves at a snail's pace.
For example, the one-armed bandit mini-game takes about 2 minutes per spin, and walking across small sections the map can take even longer.
While it doesn't kill the gameplayability, it'd be nice if there were a way to get it to run quicker, if only by a little bit.

Gembirdie
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Gembirdie on May 28, 13 9:41 PM
I think I found out when the game turns slow and jerky. It happens every time you leave a place, then change your mind and enter it again immediately. That's a no-no. It's almost impossible to get out of the jerky mode then. The only thing you can do is try to get out of that place again.

If you change your mind and want to go back into the same place you just were, move at least a bit down the road before turning around and entering it again. That seems to avoid the problem.

This should help, and might even be worth a sticky. Anyway, following my own advice, I was able to finish the game...

Good luck!

[Post New]by MrsPeacock730 on Mar 13, 14 9:32 PM
I've had a lot of glitches picking up items then it doesn't show that I have it and the screen gets stuck. All of them were finally solved with waiting, but now I'm am stuck at trying to kill the witch. I have all the seals and the dagger and I have stabbed every inch of the portrait on the wall and nothing happens.. I can finish the game if I can't stab the portrait. Very frustrating

Go to: