sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands

[Post New]by sandebeach on Mar 13, 11 12:33 PM
This game is just pure fun to play, bright and cheerful, who doesn't like Hawaii? I love Spin Top games! I have all the Amazing Adventures games, and I am looking forward to the next one (Forgotten Dynasty) in this series!

[Post New]by bethesda on May 13, 11 1:16 PM
i played this game & i got all items except could not work the tiki torch it would not take.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on May 15, 11 1:00 PM
I enjoyed the demo and will purchase this game. The graphics are good, the Hidden objects (I have to write it out because they keep making it ***) are fun, not extremely challenging but fun anyway.

Edited on 05/15/2011 at 1:02:14 PM PST

LegalMonet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by LegalMonet on Jun 13, 11 9:58 AM
This game showed up on my Game Manager and I DL'd to try. Loved it, but I've learned to check the forums first. Sometimes you only have enough time to enjoy the good/easy stuff before the trial runs out, then you buy, then you're disappointed.

Now, I only buy games that receive resounding kudoes from the forum members. I've never been steared wrong yet.

Thanks, everyone!

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Jun 26, 11 3:52 PM
Good game, we really enjoyed it. Just one technical problem was on Day 20. You are supposed to place certain objects back into the scene. All went well except for the chain. There wasn't one! You are expected to put one back but there simply wasn't one in the column on the left side. At least you are able to skip the puzzle and carry on. Other than that, clear scenes, good hidden objects. Definite buy!

cinfin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cinfin on Aug 6, 11 9:59 AM
I have really been enjoying this little game. It has several games within one game. There have been search word puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, seek and find, follow the leader, and match 3. I am a college student again at the tender age of 55 and when I need a brake, I go to this game. Kinda like that good book with short chapters that one keeps in the bathroom, lol . Have yourself a happy day!

IsisRising
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by IsisRising on Feb 10, 12 2:11 PM
I absolutely love these games! Just got Vacation Quest Australia. I find these interesting and love the graphics. Most of the new hidden object games are too confusing and hard on my eyes. I have all of the other games from this series and recommend them all.

Cobweb55
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Cobweb55 on Aug 27, 12 8:19 AM
You had me at "Spin Top"!! Just picked this up to play during the drought we've been experiencing recently. I've played Vacation Quest Australia so many times during drought periods that I have it memorized!! Looking forward to this one and KNOW it will give me hundreds of hours of enjoyment! It's an older game, but classic, so you can't go wrong!! Enjoy!!

Go to: