[Post New]by littleblueyes on Jan 18, 11 5:55 PM
what am I doing wrong in the bonus adventure..I cant get close to the ship

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 18, 11 6:32 PM
littleblueyes wrote:what am I doing wrong in the bonus adventure..I cant get close to the ship

Do you have the Collector's Edition or the Standard Edition of the game?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 18, 11 6:43 PM
THANK YOU BFGDONAU!!

13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by foxyangel2uk on Jan 20, 11 1:50 PM
WilJul wrote:If you do not find an answer to your question here, you may wish to try an Advanced Forum Search before posting. Go to the “Search All Forums” Box to the upper right of these posts. Click “Advanced Forum Search”, then enter your search words, for example “cannons in swamp”, then select this game’s title. All posts with those words included will then pop up for your perusal.
Please feel free to add more FAQ’s or edit anything! I know - you guys are thinking “WilJul, get a life!” Hey, I’m on vacation!

Where is the STRATEGY GUIDE? Where is the WALKTHROUGH?
The strategy guide is located in your inventory tray. It is the book with the magnifying glass on it. If you opened your inventory and still can’t see it, you must scroll back to the first page of your inventory. To find the walkthrough go to the thread on the first page of these forums, at the very top, entitled “Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition!”. It is labeled with an “i” in an orange circle.
The darn PARROT keeps flying away!
You will need a cage to contain the parrot. The cage is on the second floor balcony of the manor, near the attic entry and the beehive. You will need a jar of honey to distract the bees and a screwdriver to remove the cage. Go back to the Landry’s, click on the parrot and he will go in the cage in your inventory.
I can’t fix the TOILET/use the PLUNGER.
Did you listen to the barmaid? She told you who usually fixes the toilet. Call Lamont. Use a coin from your coin purse on the pay phone in the back hall of the tavern. His number is in the Tavern Manager’s Office. He will tell you the trick.
I can’t get the GOBLETS!
I can’t CUT down the TREE!
I’m using the HAMMER on the upside down COFFIN but it won’t open!
I have definitely, positively scrolled through all pages of my inventory and still can’t find my SCREWDRIVER/COIN PURSE/CELLAR KEY!

These are all known glitches that have been fixed with newer builds. You need to either get a game update from your Game Manager, or uninstall your game and reinstall it. You should not lose your game progress either way. However, before you do that you can alternatively try: on the TREE – either holding down your mouse button as you cut, or click your mouse button repeatedly; with the HAMMER on the COFFIN – start over under a new player name and

[Post New]by foxyangel2uk on Jan 20, 11 1:51 PM
please help me, where do i find screwdriver so i can collect the cage for the parrot please xx

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 20, 11 3:37 PM
foxyangel2uk wrote:please help me, where do i find screwdriver so i can collect the cage for the parrot please xx
Hi foxyangel2uk! Welcome to the forums! It should be in a hidden object scene in the shed!

stormy_1962
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by stormy_1962 on Feb 8, 11 5:25 PM
foxyangel2uk wrote:please help me, where do i find screwdriver so i can collect the cage for the parrot please xx

The screwdriver is in a hidden object game in the shed past the dining room into the kitchen and out the door to the right. Good luck Sparky.

stormy_1962
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by stormy_1962 on Feb 8, 11 5:34 PM
I need to know where the key is for the shed by taters bar. Can someone help me? I'm also having trouble getting some light in the graveyard past the gates.
Thank You Sparky.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 8, 11 10:35 PM
stormy_1962 wrote:I need to know where the key is for the shed by taters bar. Can someone help me? I'm also having trouble getting some light in the graveyard past the gates.
Thank You Sparky.

Hi there sparky! Are you talking about the key to the cellar at the Drink & Swaller Tavern? If so, the bartender should hand it to you.

When you first enter the crypt, look to your left, there should be a lantern hanging that you will need to light with matches. Take that with you for some light in the tombs.

[Post New]by lmwhise on Feb 9, 11 11:20 PM
Can someone tell me how to fix that darn air conditioners...it's driving me nuts...i collected all the parts but its still not working

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 10, 11 5:11 AM
lmwhise wrote:Can someone tell me how to fix that darn air conditioners...it's driving me nuts...i collected all the parts but its still not working

Hi lmwhise! Welcome to the pond!
You need 3 wires, 2 pipes and a fan. Then you need to duct tape the pipes and then replace the cover on the a.c. That should do ya'.

[Post New]by broadband5712 on Feb 11, 11 10:23 AM
Where are the rocks i have to throw at the pirate ship

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 11, 11 12:18 PM
broadband5712 wrote:Where are the rocks i have to throw at the pirate ship
If you have the standard edition of the game, you can't get to the rocks, even though your game may instruct you to. The ships are part of the bonus play only available in the collector's edition.

stormy_1962
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by stormy_1962 on Feb 11, 11 4:07 PM
WilJul wrote:
stormy_1962 wrote:I need to know where the key is for the shed by taters bar. Can someone help me? I'm also having trouble getting some light in the graveyard past the gates.
Thank You Sparky.

Hi there sparky! Are you talking about the key to the cellar at the Drink & Swaller Tavern? If so, the bartender should hand it to you.

When you first enter the crypt, look to your left, there should be a lantern hanging that you will need to light with matches. Take that with you for some light in the tombs.

Thank you WilJul

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 12, 11 3:45 AM
stormy_1962 wrote:
Thank you WilJul

[Post New]by 7777777s on Feb 13, 11 6:31 AM
stephanieSill wrote:Please help ! Im Stephanie my e mail address is (removed by moderator)
Im in the office with the computer and put in the password 94yxo2 or 94yx02
any way it wont unlock the computer
what di i do?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 20, 11 12:54 PM
Hi 7777777s
If you will look on page 1 of this thread there is a section about using the Password for the Computer. It tells you how to do it if that is you question.

pat71896
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

I have quit BFG, TOO MANY ADVERTISMENTS

[Post New]by pat71896 on Feb 27, 11 12:34 PM

Pat

Edited on 10/12/2014 at 6:23:16 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 27, 11 1:05 PM
pat71896 wrote:I am stuck at the piano. I have removed the cover for the mini game (not Skippable - new word!!).

I have the three icons, but have no idea what to do with them. I have tried several things, including lining up each of the three rows.

Any suggestions???

Pat

THANKS TO WILJUL for all the help!

Hi Pat! Me again. Glad to be of service!
You need to line the three symbols up in a certain order. You can look on the front of the piano, above the keys, to see what order they should be in.

pat71896
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

I have quit BFG, TOO MANY ADVERTISMENTS

[Post New]by pat71896 on Feb 27, 11 2:55 PM

Pat

Edited on 10/12/2014 at 6:23:49 PM PST

Go to: