boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor

[Post New]by boobailey on Jan 11, 11 5:53 AM
I enjoyed this game. It was fun and challenging. Must try.

candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

[Post New]by candycreme on Jan 12, 11 9:03 PM
This is another game I really enjoyed playing ,although I had a little trouble finding some items ,they are very cleverly hidden ,but the hint button was very quick .Loved it ! Thanks BF

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Jan 14, 11 8:45 PM
Absolutely loved it. This was one that I couldn't wait to get back to after breaks. Hidden Objects were clear and provided just enough of a challenge for me to find. I only used the hint button once the whole game. Gameplay was exciting. I had a few challenges but never had to use the walkthrough. More like this please!

[Post New]by becca2400 on Jan 15, 11 9:37 PM
Really liked the game but I was disappointed when it ended so soon. Not a long game as it took me only about 2 1/2 hrs to finish it. I could have done it a lot faster but some of the items in the Hidden Object scenes were hard to make out. IMO The game is a bit on the easy side. I don't mind that now and then but I generally like the harder iHOGS like RTR. I only used the hint system 2x to find an item.

Edited on 01/15/2011 at 9:39:11 PM PST

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Jan 21, 11 12:50 AM
I beta tested this game and liked it. A nice iHOG with pretty graphics and an interesting story. No map, but it was easy to navigate around even without one. I really looked forward to finding new hidden object scenes in this game!

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Jan 23, 11 8:49 PM
Just finished playing through the game, had started the demo and then immediately bought it (even though I wasn't going to buy any more games this month!). I really enjoyed the interactive nature of the game, very non-linear, I was wandering all over the place to find items and finally got them all. Had to use the walkthrough a few times to help me figure out what I was doing. But this game will have great replay value for me, each time I play I will figure out my own way through trying not to have to use the walkthrough at all. The graphics were fairly good, although a little hard to see in some of the Hidden Object games, and the music was fine for the game (not as great as the Puppetshow music or Queen of Spades) without being annoying.

Your Comments and Reviews for Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor

[Post New]by Nanetta on Jan 26, 11 3:16 PM
I have been a long time member of Pogo. I have bought alot of hidden object games from them. Having said that, buying games from Big Fish are alot better. Many a game I have bought and would just give up on it cause there was no formum to help when you got stuck. Thank you Big Fish for making my game playing more enjoyable.

kroozkitty
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,144 Posts

[Post New]by kroozkitty on Feb 2, 11 6:11 PM
Just finished this game.... very good.... absolutely loved it.

mysticmomma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by mysticmomma on Feb 12, 11 6:09 AM
Wonderful game! Scared the curl out my hair. Loved the H/O scenes. It was a treat to see shoes 2 and have the 2 shoes actually match. Usually you get a sneeker and a hiking shoe . Puzzles weren't too hard or too frequent. Couple of places I got startled or out and out scared lol .

Hint system was the best. If you didn't know what to do next you could click hint and it would fill up right away. Fell on that feature by accident. Hee hee, clicked all the way to the boat house that way once just for the giggle. ( already knew where I was going)

A thourouly enjoyable game 8 thumbs up and a wiggle .

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Feb 13, 11 12:54 PM
What a cutie-patootie game ! Great graphics/artwork and sound effects [love the stormy thunder, lightening, and rain sounds].......I never listen to the music in these games, so can't remark on that. Great creepy story line that was very fitting for a Sunday here in Oregon. The puzzles were good, and I don't think I had to "skip" any of them............hint system is a dream, since I opted not to use a walk through, but could use the hint button to nudge me on the right area to explore from time to time. If you enjoy adventure HOGs, you will have fun with this one....... ....... ......... ..........*smack

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Feb 15, 11 2:10 PM

I just completed this game and enjoyed it.

I particularly liked the hint system and the journal -- the hint system which you could use to find hidden objects AND to be able to find out where you needed to go next or what to do next.

The journal was also very helpful in helping you understand what you needed to do and/or to look forward to doing.

MEnr56

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Feb 20, 11 2:23 PM
After reading good reviews, I was really looking forward to this game but was greatly disappointed. The hidden object scenes were fuzzy and hard to find and the music annoying. A no buy for me.

GIMLISAXE
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by GIMLISAXE on Feb 26, 11 7:35 PM
I was starting to wonder if I was playing the right game. I had to reread the reviews to realize that, yes some people enjoyed this game. Maybe I was spoiled by MCF 13skull and the like, but I found the music intolerable, gameplay convoluted and NOT entertaining, the storyline was boring, the graphics were fuzzy, and all in all I wasted $7.00. If I had to rate this game on a scale of 1-10, I would say ZERO! Find a different game to play there are plenty out there.

GIMLISAXE
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by GIMLISAXE on Feb 26, 11 7:44 PM
PS - Thistle809- Whatever you are on, I want some. I couldn't possibly enjoy this without assistance.

[Post New]by CFG61249 on Feb 26, 11 8:42 PM
Just finished playing this one. I loved it. I am looking for some other games like this. Any suggestions???? I'm stuck playing on a HP Mini W7 right now so need about the same requirements. Have played Mystic Island already - simular and I like it too.

[Post New]by Shannon282007 on Mar 4, 11 4:27 AM
I really enjoyed this game but it was too short. they could have done more with it but it was great for what it was. the graphics were cool and the music was good. i would recommend it overall.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Mar 10, 11 1:11 PM
I played the trial about a month ago. Have read many reviews pro and con but I still plan to buy it with my monthly credit.

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mary102696 on Mar 12, 11 7:44 PM
I like this game. Lots of HOG scenes, nice graphics and music. I bought it. I like that I really have to try to figure out where I'm going next and it gives me the willies!

SMQMC
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by SMQMC on Mar 20, 11 5:46 PM
Loved this game! Didn't have to use a walkthru once and yet it was challenging for me. Lots of things to do, places to go, people to see! Got lost a few times, but found my way with a couple of "hints" now and then. Liked the story, loved the graphics, even enjoyed the music and it had a decent ending too. In my opinion this is a fantastic game and I'll give it and a great big

xarah78
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by xarah78 on Apr 2, 11 5:10 PM
I loved this game. I see some people complained that the objects were too hard to find but that's why I LOVE IT. It's mainly HOG which I love...I hate mini games since it makes me feel like I'm not getting my monies worth. If you're looking for a well made and challenging HOG game this is it. 4.5 out of 5 stars for me.

Go to: