Re:Welcome to Awakening: Moonfell Wood forum

[Post New]by clk226 on Jan 17, 11 3:22 PM
Hi, This is my first post, not sure if I'm doing this right, but I am so stuck! I have the bow and arrow to shoot the target under the griffin, but the arrow won't release. I checked the walk through, but it just says to shoot the target. How do I get the arrow to release??? Sure would appreciate any help. BTW, I have totally enjoyed this game! Beautiful graphics and nice length. At one point I thought it was over and it was such a nice surprise to find I had more to do. Thanks, Chris

[Post New]by yulish32 on Jan 21, 11 2:55 AM
Hi
Thank you for the site . It's help me, but i'm stuck in the last chapter in the garden.
The bird fly away, but i don't get the mashed fruit and the key and i can't past over.
Could you help me?

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jan 22, 11 10:34 PM
SPOILERS

Hi yulish! Were you able to get the giant gourd from the patch of gourds in the garden? When you climb up to the rooftop, you'll need to do something to the gourd to find what you're looking for.

[Post New]by biggamefishfan on Jan 26, 11 1:47 AM
I am having trouble getting the lantan down?/

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Jan 26, 11 2:49 AM
biggamefishfan wrote:I am having trouble getting the lantan down?/

Hi biggamefishfan!

Check to see that you're using the pole that you picked up near the goblin, and not the stick that you used on the pocket dragon. There are two long wooden sticks in your inventory, so it might be a bit confusing to tell which is which (when in doubt, check the item's label that pops up when you hover your cursor on the inventory).

Also, make sure it's your cursor that's touching the hot spot, and not the inventory tool, so that your click registers correctly.

Good luck and enjoy the game!

[Post New]by MrSoheil on Feb 13, 11 2:03 PM
I can't find Goblin in part 4!! I've clicked everywhere but there's no Goblin in part4. can u please help??

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Feb 14, 11 3:16 AM
Hi MrSoheil!

If you can't find the goblin, you won't be able to continue on with the game. I suggest uninstalling the game, then downloading the latest version from this site. If that doesn't work, just contact Customer Support and they'll be glad to help you with your purchase.

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Feb 14, 11 3:54 AM
Hi mossroses!

Are you referring to the chart that tells you what pocket dragons eat? The goblins don't need to eat anything in this game, so I assume you're talking about the pocket dragon.

The chart can be found at the Cliffside Pool. Click on the broken stone figurines on the ground. Assemble them, then arrange them, and a niche will open up with a scroll inside. Read the scroll and cross out everything except purple mushrooms and white flowers.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by MrSoheil on Feb 14, 11 6:00 AM
tnx Diva, it's disappointing to do all the level again but okey I'll give it a shot

JudyB1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by JudyB1 on Feb 14, 11 6:54 PM
Only found 19 of 21 fairy beads. Do I have to start all over?

[Post New]by pinkroads2 on Feb 18, 11 5:54 PM
Can anyone tell me how to use the wooden pole on the oil lamp to get it down???? I have tried everyway from Sunday and still can't get it to fall down. Thank you for any help you can give.

pinkroads

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Feb 22, 11 10:45 AM
Hi pinkroads2,

Welcome to the pond!

One of the things I can recommend would be to click on the oil lamp with the tip of your cursor instead of the tip of the wooden pole.

It's a handy little trick that might make the task easier for you

Hope this helps,

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by velvetthedog on Mar 2, 11 8:39 AM
yulish32 wrote:Hi
Thank you for the site . It's help me, but i'm stuck in the last chapter in the garden.
The bird fly away, but i don't get the mashed fruit and the key and i can't past over.
Could you help me?

[Post New]by ldeeks61 on Mar 2, 11 1:00 PM
MrSoheil wrote:I can't find Goblin in part 4!! I've clicked everywhere but there's no Goblin in part4. can u please help??

[Post New]by ldeeks61 on Mar 2, 11 1:09 PM
help us please we can not find anything to put the oil in

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 3, 11 8:43 AM
Hi ldeeks61,

Welcome to the pond!

You'll acquire the oil jar after completing the daytime puzzle with the decorative bricks.

You can find a screenshot of this puzzle below:

Daytime brick puzzle to acquire oil jar

If you need some help with the steps to get to this puzzle, be sure to check out the complete walkthrough here.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by nanadolphin on Mar 6, 11 7:29 AM
how do i light the smoke for bee hive? My daughter is stuck?
She has the incents hanging and can't figure out how to light for the smoke?

Edited on 03/06/2011 at 7:32:49 AM PST

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 8, 11 6:16 AM
Hi nanadolphin,

Welcome to the pond!

Once your daughter has put the incense holder on the hook, she then needs to put the incense in the holder and then light it using her pocket dragon.

If she needs extra help or would like to check out some screenshots, be sure to point her in the direction of the Awakening: Moonfell Wood Walkthrough.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by 2dearprudence on Mar 26, 11 4:48 PM
Hi i just started playing and like it very much but im stuck. I cant seem to find something to light the candle in the tree hole in the woods right after crossing the river. Could someone please tell me what im looking for? the fairy only tells me that i cant go through the woods in the dark

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 4, 11 8:34 AM
Hi 2dearprudence,

Welcome to the pond!

You need to use the pocket dragon in your inventory to light the candle

For more information or to have a look at some screenshots, be sure to consult the complete walkthrough here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: