Blog WALKTHROUGH posted!

Re:Blog WALKTHROUGH posted!

[Post New]by kmonteforte on Jun 5, 11 5:33 PM
Okay... I can't get the incense in the holder... Help!!!

[Post New]by loracflo on Jun 6, 11 7:08 PM
Hi kmonteforte,

I was having the same problem with getting the incense cone into the incense holder until I decided to drag the cone directly to the beehive rather than to the holder. With the incense cone on the beehive, tap the incense holder and voila! The cone is in the holder. Then get the pocket dragon and drag him to the beehive. Then tap the incense holder and voila! The incense is lit. Next, drag the honey pot to the beehive. Things will fall into place after that. Hope this helps!

Edited on 06/06/2011 at 7:11:56 PM PST

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 15, 11 8:00 AM
Hi kmonteforte,

Welcome to the pond!

If you're still having some difficulties, this advice seems to work for players:

PoekieMoon wrote:I had Same problems, the hotspot is very small....so keep trying. I zoomed in and put the censor just on The left Side of the burner....hope this works for you too.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by shunteratx on Jul 9, 11 9:19 AM
Hi. I need help and have already checked the walkthrough. I'm trying to put the gemstone in the rock in the shimmering pool and everytime I try to place it in the indentation it doesn't work. So, I checked the walkthrough and it says this is what I'm supposed to do. Is it a technical glitch? If so, how do I fix it?
Thanks for any help!!!

[Post New]by Hiddencrazy on Jul 10, 11 5:33 AM
shunteratx wrote:Hi. I need help and have already checked the walkthrough. I'm trying to put the gemstone in the rock in the shimmering pool and everytime I try to place it in the indentation it doesn't work. So, I checked the walkthrough and it says this is what I'm supposed to do. Is it a technical glitch? If so, how do I fix it?
Thanks for any help!!!

I'm having the same problem. It's a bit frustrating.

[Post New]by fmwrkr on Jul 14, 11 10:19 AM
I worked on the keystone placement for an hour with the same results! You have to place to the left of the indentation. Hope that helps!?

[Post New]by kedbiz on Jul 23, 11 8:28 PM
Help! I'm in the cave across the pond, I've got the dish with water in it and it tells me to do something with the moons reflection, but I've tried everything I can think of and nothing works. What do I do now?

[Post New]by swimmergal1207 on Aug 26, 11 10:27 AM
For some reason at the glistening pond it won't let me put the pink gem keystone in the middle stone!!! Why??? I've followed the walkthrough step by step. Any help would be much obliged

[Post New]by HelpNeededPlease on Sep 5, 11 2:49 PM
I can't find the goblin after you complete the snake eyes, go through the S
un & Moon gate it says you:
"Walk down from the vista. Talk to the goblin on the right to play Tripeaks.The goblin gives you the POTION OF RAPID GROWTH.

I don't see any goblin on the right, and it won't let me go anywhere until i have the Potion.

Help

[Post New]by Denisecop on Jan 24, 12 6:56 PM
fmwrkr wrote:I worked on the keystone placement for an hour with the same results! You have to place to the left of the indentation. Hope that helps!?

How far to the left did you have to post it? do you remeber?

Thanks
Denise

[Post New]by techybird on Feb 4, 12 7:42 AM
Please please help. On the last stage but can't fire the arrow, try all over but it keeps telling me to try some thing else. Any one any ideas. thanks in advance!!!

[Post New]by jj8251 on Jun 24, 12 10:40 PM
Is there a walkthrough book

[Post New]by pjeannie6098 on Jul 21, 12 6:22 AM
Please help I love game but I am stuck at how to fee the squirrel . How do I open the gate at the waterfall?

[Post New]by ltlgpe on Sep 12, 12 3:15 PM
[b][i][u]
Kilchis wrote:I can't get the grappling hook to hook the chest or anything. I looked at the cheat to make sure this is where I am supposed to be. What is wrong? Please help.

[Post New]by acschmitt on Nov 10, 12 12:32 PM
i came through the portal from day to night and was suppose to see a goblin and play tripeaks and there was no goblin... where is he? because i cant go on without growth serum for sapling. I am a long time bigfish gamer

[Post New]by Ellie746 on Nov 27, 12 7:13 PM
Im stuck cant find the goblin at the vista, I have even restarted the game4 time and keep getting stuck in the same spot

[Post New]by jsgerber on Feb 9, 13 10:30 AM
I cannot get the moonstone from the glittering pools. I have the key gemstone, but nothing happens when I try to put it in the indention in the stone.

[Post New]by debby32uk on Mar 29, 13 6:42 AM
Please could someone help me. I am stuck on the part where u have to smoke the bees out of their hive and collect the honey, I have hung the incense up but I don't ave the smoking thing to put inside it although I do have a fragrant thing but it won't let me do anything with it.

Debby

[Post New]by Apachema on Aug 20, 14 4:19 PM
I checked the walktrough and started the game 4 times already but get stuck at part 4 return to the night. can't seem to find the Goblin waiting at the lake overlook to receive the potion of growth and that is very stressing.

Go to: