Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Fairy Maids

[Post New]by jtcl83 on Jul 26, 11 8:33 AM
Anyone knows how long this game lasts? It seems there are only 14?15? days to the wedding and each day three places to clean.

[Post New]by haileesmother on Oct 28, 11 9:46 PM
OMG whatta a piece of crap,i cant believe they call this a TM game... what were u thinking???? icky icky i played for 5 minutes and almost got sick, i am embarrassed to have tried it.... shame shame shame

hey ur better off giving this game for FREE it doesnt seem to be worthy of pricing.... sry to say since i've bought over 120 games from this site, plus i NEVER complain..... good luck w/this one... =/

Edited on 10/28/2011 at 9:57:22 PM PST

[Post New]by haileesmother on Oct 28, 11 9:58 PM
Stevihj wrote:The graphics are nice. The gameplay is different. Sadly I don't like to clean my own house, much less other peoples' homes. The cleaning gets incredibly dull. The storyline is cute but really cleaning?

This game is a B-.

housework never killed anyone but why take the chance? heh

[Post New]by haileesmother on Oct 28, 11 10:03 PM
Liasmani wrote:Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 2.5 stars
Overall – 2.625 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by couponingfamily on Dec 30, 11 7:06 AM
i really enjoy this game but am stuck on day 4 that is left to the wedding and i cannt get the bathroom to come clean and i have looked around for awhile and cannt find anything that i missed. really need help please?????

[Post New]by SparkPlugSupport on Jan 31, 12 11:23 AM
couponingfamily wrote:i really enjoy this game but am stuck on day 4 that is left to the wedding and i cannt get the bathroom to come clean and i have looked around for awhile and cannt find anything that i missed. really need help please?????

Hi couponingfamily! Hope this will help you out:

Prince Charming - Day 4
-5 Wand
-2 Dust
-1 Spray - This one is really tough to see! Check out the sink!
-1 Sorcerer's Scum
-1 Spray Can
-1 Carpet Vacuum
-1 Broom Sweep
-1 Mop

Old Woman - Day 4
-6 Wands - Mirror & Trashcan easy to overlook
-2 Dusts
-3 Sprays
-2 Brooms
-1 Carpet Cleaner

Hansel & Gretel - Day 4
-4 Wands
-1 Dust
-2 Spray
-1 Sorcerer's Scum
-1 Broom
-1 Vacuum

Let us know what you thought of the game and if you were ever able to make it past Day 4!

Ali2106
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Ali2106 on Sep 30, 12 1:37 AM
I surprisingly enjoyed this game however I do agree with other reviews in that it does get repetitive. On the flip side, the graphics are bright and beautiful and it's a cute story.

One thing that bothered me a little was the fact that I felt like I was only going through a handful of houses, over and over and over. For me, the game would have been a lot more engaging with a larger variety of houses and characters.

If you enjoyed the trial, consider before buying. The game doesn't change.. at all.

Ali

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 23, 13 7:35 PM
Yikes! Glad to see I am not the only one who thoroughly disliked this game. I would've felt bad giving it a negative review were I the only one.

I LOVE fairy tale-themed games. So I really wanted to like this one. Alas... the only 2 things enjoyable about it to me were
a. clicking on the exit button
b. the laugh I got at the design of the exit button

It wasn't just the fact that I had to retry every level that I that I tried in the 30 minutes that I was able to tolerate the game multiple times in order to pass. I can deal with imperfection, ,it was just that it was aggravating. Not just aggravating, but also not fun.

Go to: