scooty1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Welcome to Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower forum

[Post New]by scooty1 on Jan 19, 11 8:34 AM
Ok thanks, lady_cav I will try that. I was worried about losing progress but...

[Post New]by mykhia on Jan 19, 11 5:05 PM
i know where the time capsule is, but no longer have access to the shovel, how can i dig it up

fee63
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by fee63 on Jan 19, 11 5:31 PM
i can not find the eye ..please helpin the toy store, or the last gold gear

[Post New]by ladywuf on Jan 19, 11 5:40 PM
DuBeck wrote:I appear to have 'lost' one of the diamonds gears. I am reasonably sure ti's the one fromt he exhibit hall. Although i collected it, it didnt appear when i tried to put the gears into the watch. Is there anyway to re-do some scenes to try nand collect it again (without starting from the begining)?

same thing happened to me...when I go back to places where I am "supposed" to pick them up (in case I did miss one) none are there...can't do anything more without all the gears!!!

Edited on 01/19/2011 at 5:43:00 PM PST

[Post New]by sunshine7z7 on Jan 21, 11 4:23 AM
Yes could someone Please tell me wher the eye is? I have look everywhere/
thanks

tandalaya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tandalaya on Jan 21, 11 10:08 AM
Sunshine -- I'm havng trouble too. You get the eye by solving the peg puzzle -- tips are in the Walkthrough. BUT, I've solved the pegs several times and get no reward. Tried re-installing but that didn't help. Also have solved the magic lamp puzzle but no results there either. The last time I played the game I could Skip the peg puzzle and got the eye. This time, can't skip, can't solve, can't go on. HELP.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 21, 11 10:23 AM
According to my notes, the genie lamp puzzle gave me Otto's eye. The peg puzzle gave me Otto's right leg.

tandalaya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tandalaya on Jan 21, 11 10:48 AM
Lady Cav --You're right -- but I still can't retrieve either one so still need HELP.

[Post New]by boarhog91 on Jan 21, 11 11:03 AM
I need help i cant find the dandelions for the tea to give to the man in toy shop. and i dont kno how to unlock the museum. any suggestions would greatly b appreciated

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 21, 11 11:47 AM
@ tandalaya -- did you back away from the closeup view of genie lamp and peg puzzle to see if the item was there to grab? I don't remember if they just suddenly appeared or a drawer popped open, but they were there for me. Did you have a peek at the walkthrough to see what it says about retrieving them? (Sorry for the delay - busy playing MYST.)

@boarhog91 - first, welcome. If you will go back to the train from the museum (don't worry that it's still locked) be sure and point your cursor LEFT from the train instead of going right and back to town. Then you'll end up in the courtyard where the dandelions can be found. Good Luck!

tandalaya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tandalaya on Jan 22, 11 4:34 PM
thanks for the tips. I seem to remember that the first time I played the body parts just appeared -- the genie lamp glowed and opened up. But I'll keep trying. And good luck with myst. I've spent a few hours bouncing up against the walls on that.

[Post New]by zbee610 on Jan 23, 11 6:24 AM
IAMADOL wrote:Hello,
I am having problems with the puzzle at the door vent. I went to the walk through so I know what needs to be there. But how to you get the tiles to move? Help please! Dolly

It took forever to figure it out. Slide the bar back and forth like you would to change time. Lock each row in when it is right. Repeat until the phrase is complete.

[Post New]by andreaxlx on May 29, 11 11:37 AM
i really hope someone can help me im totally stuck on this now, ive got to the part where u put the levers in after you have collected all your diamond gears, and its not telling me where else to go, ive been on the walk through which says to go to the gear room but i cant find a way to get there

the stairs have also undone themselves now and the levers wont work!!!!!! really hope someone can help!!!

Edited on 05/30/2011 at 6:23:07 AM PST

[Post New]by tracylou6 on Jun 29, 11 4:17 AM
HELP!!! This game is driving me nuts. Can't find the last diamond gear, been running round town like a loon. Found the drive gears toystore, courtyard and museum but it won't let me take them iv'e clicked on the watch when the hint makes it glow green but to no avail. seriously thinking of dumping the whole game and going back to solitair.

[Post New]by tracylou6 on Jun 29, 11 4:23 AM
HELP!!! This game is driving me CRAZY! I can't find the last diamond gear, been running round town like a loon, nothing. Found the 3 drive gears in courtyard, museum and toystore but I can't retrieve them, hint button just makes the watch glow but nothing happens. gone through the walk through even that doesn't help. Seriously thinking of dumping this stupid game and going back to ruddy solitaire.

I can't get through the gate to go to the toymaker. Nor do I see any more silver gears. HELP!!

[Post New]by bonaroo on Jul 17, 11 4:59 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

muffin recipe

[Post New]by Lavender_4 on Sep 9, 11 4:34 PM
Hello!

I'm playing Lost in time on iPad2. I'm also having trouble making the muffins. I read earlier replies on this subject, but I can't manage to clear the bowl. I just get the message 'mix the batter' and then 'ingredients are wrong, try again'.
I know the correct number of ingredients now, and which bottle to use, but how do I clear the bowl and start over mixing the ingredients?

Papal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Papal on Jan 31, 13 3:16 AM
I am stuck on the table in the toy emporium - how many pegs are supposed to be left, I got down to one and nothing happens. What to do - please help

Go to: