bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Fairway Solitaire

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 21, 13 10:30 AM
Hey there H1king33k,

Welcome to the Pond!

Thanks so much for your feedback about those new adds, and happy that it's a little less lame with those other deals.

I'll definitely pass your comments along but if you'd like feel free to write into Customer Support with your feedback and they'll make sure your comments stay on a more permanent record.

Thanks again and happy gaming!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by BF2013 on May 21, 13 8:28 AM
When did the gopher start taking $1000 Golf Bucks?!!!! It used to be $700. Not cool.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 23, 13 11:41 AM
That silly gopher is getting greedy, eh? I'll be sure to let our Fairway Team know!

Thanks BF2013 and happy gaming!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by gwenweathington on Jul 28, 13 6:47 AM
I've been playing this game for some time now and through several updates. One of the latest updates included a feature that I, as well as some other gamers, disliked. There have also been some glitches in the daily games which have been annoying. However, it occurred to me this morning that I have enjoyed playing new Fairway daily games for a very long time with no further investment on my part. Even these glitches and an annoying new feature have become part of the challenge. I'm going to make a purchase from the Golf Shop, something I've never done, to support the creators of an excellent game. Thank you!

[Post New]by dgdyson on Jul 30, 13 4:01 PM
I am addicted

[Post New]by Waynewhite on Aug 8, 13 7:22 AM
Game suggestion: I hate that the draw deck turns into "buy 5 more cards for 2000" when the cards run out. I can't tell you how many times I have wasted 2000 because I hit that accidentally. Either add a confirm or have that turn into "End round" and put the 2000 add-on next to it. It would be better to accidentally end the round!

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Aug 17, 13 3:30 PM
Game is fairly dull and some of the later rounds almost impossible to win. I would not recommend it. The collectors edition looks like a better presentation -- more options.

[Post New]by Popchuckles on Sep 11, 13 4:25 PM
Started to play on my I-Pad today and noticed that all of my golf bucks, Stars and trophies were gone. Now I can't even play todays challenge. What's going on BFG? Did the gopher discover that I never paid for the game, just kept playing the free version? Do I really have to buy the game to continue playing? What about the things that I did buy, like Golf Bucks or other items, have I lost those as well? Will I get my stuff back if I do purchase?

Login Account

[Post New]by gke565 on Sep 13, 13 10:00 AM
It would be nice for the following:
1. Be able to change the name from 'Golfer' to your Big Fish ID
2. Login using your Big Fish ID so that regardless of which computer/pad/phone you are using your score and progress follows.

Otherwise - the game is great.

[Post New]by Annie_fishes on Sep 29, 13 10:17 AM
Waynewhite wrote:Game suggestion: I hate that the draw deck turns into "buy 5 more cards for 2000" when the cards run out. I can't tell you how many times I have wasted 2000 because I hit that accidentally. Either add a confirm or have that turn into "End round" and put the 2000 add-on next to it. It would be better to accidentally end the round!

This is especially annoying when playing a timed game. I had finally reached par after many tries, so I was getting rid of the draw pile. I forgot that at the end of the pile it moved over for the "buy 5 more cards for 2000", so I lost the game and waste 2000 golf bucks. I was VERY annoyed.

[Post New]by Annie_fishes on Sep 29, 13 11:02 AM
How do I know the Par for the course while on a hole? I see the Par for the hole in the upper left corner, but I don't see the course Par. Sometimes the 3 hole courses are -4 and sometimes -5. If I haven't paid any attention, when I am on the last hole, I don't know if -4 is enough for 3 stars or not.

[Post New]by doggies42 on Nov 5, 13 7:10 AM
I loved this game but lately it has become impossible. Timed games below 40 seconds are too hard, particularly for people my age, 72, and prices have gotten too high. I really like challenges where I have to play perfect games or get minus something without using mulligans etc but the alternate red and blacks or playing a certain color # of times are boring. I don't consider those a fair challenge. I have been playing for several years and have spent a lot of money and have won almost every trophy but I am now considering quitting entirely because the creators of this game have been making it almost impossible to win. When you play a game a dozen times you know it is designed for failure. I am a good player. I know when one has been designed to lose.

[Post New]by Aussiefish on Nov 24, 13 1:31 PM
This game is getting greedy. I have spent a lot of time and money on this game. They moved the "end game " button to the top if the screen. It should have been the extra draw cards button that was moved. It's a money wasting trap. The clubs are more expensive, the extra draw cards are more expensive and now if you happen to win the old "bag of Midas clubs" it's no longer a whole bag full... It's three clubs. I checked out the new style hall of records.... Apparently my competitors are up to 4000+ Cups.... I would like to know how they do that because the extra challenges are set and you can't open them unless you get a certain amount of stars or cups. I have every cup and star that I possibly can get and my count sits around 2000+ So the leader board has to be fake. With this "controlled" rate of advancement it will be years before I can open the other packs. I know other players have complained about this. Would be nice if some more course packs were offered occasionally so that we could advance a little with our stars and cups and have a bit more fun. As it is the game is getting boring and ever greedier and it is losing its shine. Getting tired of being able to only play the daily challenges because it will take years to open other packs at the rate you allow us to advance. And yes the beat the clock challenges are sometimes too hard. I used to be addicted to this game... I used to love it, but golf is a game where cheats are not tolerated and I know a lot of players are beginning to feel cheated. Games are supposed to fun, a way to unwind and feel good, not to add extra stress.

[Post New]by lziegler on Nov 25, 13 11:54 AM
Waynewhite wrote:Game suggestion: I hate that the draw deck turns into "buy 5 more cards for 2000" when the cards run out. I can't tell you how many times I have wasted 2000 because I hit that accidentally. Either add a confirm or have that turn into "End round" and put the 2000 add-on next to it. It would be better to accidentally end the round!

I heartily second this, and whoever had the idea of moving the end hole button to the top needs to whapped upside the head. Either it's a blatant ploy to get people to accidentally spend more bucks, or it's just a case of developers tweaking things that did not need to be tweaked. Swap the end hole and +5 options and you've got yourself a winner. At the very least offer an undo option to the +5 that goes away once you've flipped a card.

Also, I loved it when you lowered the +5 cost to 1500. You generally don't get more than two playable cards out of a +5, and only that if you're lucky, so it's really just better to use two irons instead. At 1500 I actually used the option. Now back at 2000, I won't bother.

I haven't gotten a great shot since the update, but I hope you increased the award to stay in line with the increased iron cost. If I have to spend two irons to get a great shot, it's just not worth it.

I would really like to be able to use more than one mulligan in a row. If I have them, why can't I use them??

I've played this game regularly for almost a year now and it consistently entertains and engages me! I really appreciate all the consistent updates and, of course, the fabulous customer service at Big Fish games. The new trophies and constant events and new wild shots are really unique and engaging.

I do wish that new courses unlocked with trophies and stars a little more often. As it is I have 1200 stars and 1100 cups. I would have to buy all three dailies every day for two months to get another 500 stars to open the next course, and frankly that is not going to happen. On the other hand, I only need about 200 more cups for the next course opened with cups, and with all the bonus events that won't take too long. The 500 star spacing just doesn't make sense unless you're going to start offering lots of ways to get stars.

I was going to say this all in my survey, but it crashed at 80% and I was unable to submit it.

Edited on 11/25/2013 at 12:22:55 PM PST

[Post New]by onthegreen on Jan 7, 14 4:30 AM
Aussiefish wrote:I used to love it, but golf is a game where cheats are not tolerated and I know a lot of players are beginning to feel cheated. Games are supposed to fun, a way to unwind and feel good, not to add extra stress.

Well said!

[Post New]by EagleMe on Feb 6, 14 4:47 PM
I LOVE THIS GAME! It is truly a lot of fun! Don't care about the commentaries though - they're not funny. As for trying to complete all the levels, my advice is to play the easiest levels over and over again so you can get your bag filled with clubs and go from there! Good luck!

[Post New]by weewood on Feb 11, 14 10:42 PM
I really enjoy this game but it drives be nuts because I don't understand what card selection I should use, and the cards in the stack are awful, they are never anything I need! Crap!

[Post New]by Lfastenow on Mar 4, 14 1:52 PM
Great game can't stay away, very funny and fun

[Post New]by Rowings on Apr 10, 14 3:55 PM
Why on earth is the long drive game even in existence....it seems a waste I have met or nearly met most challenges on this course and enjoy it a lot and play if daily, but the long drive is just dumb.....I have tried many things (with the exception of buying a tool) to defeat and have never came remotely close

KariJ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by KariJ on May 1, 14 10:32 PM
Has anyone beat level 97? I'm stuck, I've been stuck for over a week. I have had to of tried this level over 50 times. Please help!!

Go to: