Incense and bee hive

[Post New]by jaa074 on May 27, 11 3:25 PM
I have the cannser and the inscence but can't get the fragrant inscence to stay in the cannser... Any tips? I know I am supposed to put it in then light it but it won't go in and I am continually told that I have to try something else. Very frustrated!

Re:Post any Awakening: Moonfell Wood technical issues here only

[Post New]by Unhooklineanrise on May 27, 11 11:09 PM
Okay... So I'm on part 6, found the busts fixed the broken bust and carved, chiseled, sanded and lacquered the final bust. I then proceed back to to hidden room with the final 3 busts and right as I'm placing the final bust in the center (which is the one I carved, chiseled, sanded and lacquered) the game shuts off and I'm back to my iPad desktop. I then go back to the game in the usual fashion and not only is the bust NOT on the pedestal, but it is NOT in my possession NOR the balcony... It has just DISAPEERED and I can not proceed to finishing the game. As I mentioned before I am on a iPad first edition and Awakening is my FAVORITE game series. PLEASE HELP.

[Post New]by Unhooklineanrise on May 27, 11 11:12 PM
Okay... So I'm on part 6, found the busts fixed the broken bust and carved, chiseled, sanded and lacquered the final bust. I then proceed back to to hidden room with the final 3 busts and right as I'm placing the final bust in the center (which is the one I carved, chiseled, sanded and lacquered) the game shuts off and I'm back to my iPad desktop. I then go back to the game in the usual fashion and not only is the bust NOT on the pedestal, but it is NOT in my possession NOR the balcony... It has just DISAPEERED and I can not proceed to finishing the game. As I mentioned before I am on a iPad first edition and Awakening is my FAVORITE game series. PLEASE HELP.

[Post New]by persephene on May 30, 11 3:43 PM
I am playing on the ipad. About the time I went through the portal the pocket dragon disappeared from my inventory.

Edited on 05/30/2011 at 3:43:50 PM PST

[Post New]by Needanswer on Jun 26, 11 5:25 PM
I am running this game on my iPad2. It has issues. In the berries mini game, there is no match in the first screen (only). The berries selected by the fairy definitely do not match. The subsequent screens are okay. There is one key for the treasure chest. First time I played the fairy hint stated two keys were needed, then the hint on the screen turned into gibberish. Because there was no way to find a second key, I deleted the app, reinstalled it and played to the same spot today. This time the fairy hint was "hintdblo----close.". It appears code was screwed up in the transition to the iPad.

BTW, not one of the walkthroughs mention TWO keys are needed to get the fishing line and brick, so what gives?

[Post New]by Carirae on Jul 9, 11 10:01 PM
iPhone version - can't get gemstone key to stay in the rock in the little pond/puddle. Several others have posted about this issue, as well, on the forum for this game.

[Post New]by 1jessica9 on Jul 11, 11 9:09 PM
Carirae wrote:iPhone version - can't get gemstone key to stay in the rock in the little pond/puddle. Several others have posted about this issue, as well, on the forum for this game.

I am having the same problem. Is there a solution to this?

[Post New]by Dragonrings on Jul 11, 11 9:41 PM
Carirae wrote:iPhone version - can't get gemstone key to stay in the rock in the little pond/puddle. Several others have posted about this issue, as well, on the forum for this game.

I too have the same problem. Tried inserting it a little offside to see if it was an alignment problem to no avail. Is it a known bug?

Lit lantern won't go on hook

[Post New]by Fifi55 on Jul 12, 11 10:30 PM
I have lit the lantern but it won't hang back up on the hook. Have uninstalled and reinstalled (did not save my progress so had to redo to the same place, sigh). Have read the walkthrough, and the forum. Stuck here. Please advise. Thanks

[Post New]by Megaabyte on Jul 14, 11 2:33 PM
I m at the part with the grappling hook.... I can't get it to latch onto the chest . I have an iPad and I tried everything. Help pls,
Jill

[Post New]by Dizzydj333 on Jul 20, 11 2:33 PM
How can I get the hook on the treasure chest it dies not seem to want to hook on

[Post New]by Hils42 on Jul 22, 11 5:18 PM
Dragonrings wrote:

I too have the same problem. Tried inserting it a little offside to see if it was an alignment problem to no avail. Is it a known bug?

Having same issue onmy iphone4! Someone
Pleeeeeeaaaase tell us how to get the gem in
The rock!!!!

[Post New]by StarryAfternoon on Jul 25, 11 9:11 AM
I am at the stage where you have to find 8 lizards for the Griffin. The last lizard (on ipod touch) is right under my menu button. I cannot click on it, so therefore I am stuck at this point in the game. This is frustrating.

[Post New]by KalicoKat07 on Jul 25, 11 11:10 AM
Hils42 wrote:
Dragonrings wrote:

The rock!!!!

Same problem here. I love this game already, I don't wanna be stuck!

UPDATE:
I tried a method that I have seen around the forum where you basically just flick the stone at the rock. I restarted my phone and stuff just in case and went and tried the flicking method. It worked, so I'm happy, but I am sure that this is still a bug of some sort since you can't place the stone into the indentation. I hope this helps you all that are stuck.

Edited on 07/25/2011 at 11:35:44 AM PST

[Post New]by jennyb453 on Jul 26, 11 3:02 PM
I am having the same problem on my ipod. Please, either fix this or tell us how to get the gem into the rock!

KalicoKat07 wrote:
Hils42 wrote:
Dragonrings wrote:

The rock!!!!

Same problem here. I love this game already, I don't wanna be stuck!

UPDATE:
I tried a method that I have seen around the forum where you basically just flick the stone at the rock. I restarted my phone and stuff just in case and went and tried the flicking method. It worked, so I'm happy, but I am sure that this is still a bug of some sort since you can't place the stone into the indentation. I hope this helps you all that are stuck.

[Post New]by dancingdiva129 on Jul 27, 11 11:35 AM
I play on the iPhone app. I'm having problems with placing objects... when I try to put the oil lamp back in place, it won't stay and it says to try something different. The same thing happens when I try to feed the fish to the cat. Is this a common bug, or is it just me? How can I fix this problem, or can an update come out soon? I really want to move ahead in the game, but I can't until I finish these tasks. Thanks for any help you can give me!

[Post New]by jreardigan on Aug 3, 11 4:52 PM
Hi...similar to the keystone issue, in the witches tower I can't get the mysterious goblin to take the teapot...anyone figure this one out? Thanks.

[Post New]by jreardigan on Aug 4, 11 12:14 PM
"in the witches tower I can't get the mysterious goblin to take the teapot..."

I got it! As another suggested for the keystone, I kind of threw the teapot at him from the inventory. That worked.

[Post New]by brianamichaud on Aug 9, 11 10:12 PM
The keystone gem won't go into the indentation. I checked the walkthrough to make sure I was doing it right and all it says is to place it there to start the mini-game but it just goes back to my inventory.

[Post New]by gregers212 on Aug 16, 11 7:42 AM
I made it through to the first "return to daytime" porthole, then I get a screen that asks me to "Buy" or "Already Paid?". When I hit "Already Paid", I type in my itunes password, and I get this message: "In App Purchase Error: Error Looking up Purchase Record. Please try again."
I have bought this game. And when I uninstalled and re-installed, I had to play the game from the beginning again to get to the same spot where it asked me again to buy it or "already paid".
Any help?

Go to: