WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull!

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 8, 11 6:01 AM
ferrett wrote:I am in the graveyard and can,t get past the gate in the mausoleum, i see some people talking about putting in dates but can,t see where this has to be done! help please!!

Hi ferrett! Welcome to the forums! There should be a coffin full of water on the right when you first get into the mausoleum. Once you drain the coffin of the water, there will be a dates puzzle inside it. You are in the walkthrough thread, you may want to check it out for more help! Good luck!

[Post New]by beverlywrght42 on Feb 18, 11 11:07 PM
need help n the grave yard dont know how these keys r suppose 2 go im so lost

[Post New]by newconcept on Feb 19, 11 6:31 AM
cant deliver the gumbo?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 19, 11 9:39 AM
beverlywrght42 wrote:need help n the grave yard dont know how these keys r suppose 2 go im so lost

Hi beverlywrght42! Just check out the thread 13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS, you should find your answer there.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 19, 11 9:45 AM
newconcept wrote:cant deliver the gumbo?

Go to the left of the manor, through the arch and past the cemetery.

[Post New]by katylit on Feb 19, 11 9:46 AM
Hi, this has been a fun game but I'm really having trouble finishing it! I've got all the skulls and placed and replaced them in endless combinations on the crocodile nest stone plaque. I finally resorted to going to the walk-through and seeing what the correct positions are. But even when I place the skulls according to the walk-through instructions, nothing happens. #13 doesn't look like it is lit up, but the "lighting" of the skulls is kinda vague anyways - it doesn't seem to matter where I put any of the skulls they look lit up.

??????? Am I doing something wrong? Have I missed something? I'm soooo close!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 19, 11 9:55 AM
katylit wrote:Hi, this has been a fun game but I'm really having trouble finishing it! I've got all the skulls and placed and replaced them in endless combinations on the crocodile nest stone plaque. I finally resorted to going to the walk-through and seeing what the correct positions are. But even when I place the skulls according to the walk-through instructions, nothing happens. #13 doesn't look like it is lit up, but the "lighting" of the skulls is kinda vague anyways - it doesn't seem to matter where I put any of the skulls they look lit up.

??????? Am I doing something wrong? Have I missed something? I'm soooo close!

You can't use the walkthrough - this is random each game. Please check the thread 13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS. You also might want to check the parchment you have in your case book that you found in the Ashwin Poncer chest.

tollbar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tollbar on Feb 19, 11 5:43 PM
could someone tell me what \i need for the 13th skull, have done the metal detector bit

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 19, 11 8:39 PM
tollbar wrote:could someone tell me what \i need for the 13th skull, have done the metal detector bit

SPOILER (highlight to read):
You need to complete the puzzle on the wall of the crypt (with the coins and chains) to get the other half of the medallion. You should have gotten the first piece from the goblet hutch. Then take both halves to the cellar of the manor. You will find where to use them there.

Hope this helps! Let me know if this wasn't your issue. You can always check the walkthrough too!

Edited on 02/20/2011 at 3:43:24 PM PST

[Post New]by Bjc1137 on Feb 20, 11 2:34 PM
lorib08 wrote:How do you get the gumbo to the guy

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 20, 11 3:20 PM
Bjc1137 wrote:
lorib08 wrote:How do you get the gumbo to the guy

Scroll up about 5 posts.

[Post New]by grammakim on Feb 21, 11 3:10 PM
I am also stuck at the piano side panel. My screwdriver will not remove the screws. I've tried several times and just get the message "that won't work here"

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 21, 11 4:44 PM
Put the cursor point on the screw heads -- not the tip of the screwdriver. Wiggle around a little and you will find the right spot. The screwdriver does unscrew those screws, but not without a little patience and perseverance.

If you need more help check out the topic "13th Skulls FAQs..." it has a lot of answers and is located in the top part of this forum.

[Post New]by grammakim on Feb 22, 11 6:17 PM
It worked...thanks!

flags1
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by flags1 on Feb 26, 11 4:13 PM
The Gumbo is in a black to go bag in inventory.

Piano - lay the screwdriver across the screw -- not the tip

[Post New]by clyde11 on Mar 1, 11 4:11 AM
armadillogirl wrote:I'm having trouble trying to trim the weeds around the manor. I have garden shears. I am clicking with the clippers everywhere on the side of the manor close to the fountain and having no luck. Am I clipping in the wrong place?

Edited on 03/01/2011 at 4:12:01 AM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 1, 11 5:17 AM
WilJul wrote:
armadillogirl wrote:I'm having trouble trying to trim the weeds around the manor. I have garden shears. I am clicking with the clippers everywhere on the side of the manor close to the fountain and having no luck. Am I clipping in the wrong place?
Hi armadillogirl! You actually want to cut the flowers, and you want to cut them from slowest growing to fastest growing, so purple, white, orange. Some folks found if they turned off the custom cursor for this game they could move a little faster. You can also hit skip if they make you too crazy.

[Post New]by GURAQT on Mar 2, 11 8:11 AM
How in the world do you fix the toilet? I have plunged it for 2 days now and am not getting anywhere. I have also looked everywhere for some draino but have not had any luck! I am stuck in the bathroom at the bar and can't get out! HELP!!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 2, 11 9:53 PM
GURAQT wrote:How in the world do you fix the toilet? I have plunged it for 2 days now and am not getting anywhere. I have also looked everywhere for some draino but have not had any luck! I am stuck in the bathroom at the bar and can't get out! HELP!!!

Hi GURAQT! Welcome to the forums! Please check the thread 13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS. It is near the top of the first page of this forum marked with a yellow sticky note. You will find your answer there. Good luck! And happy gaming!

minkmoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by minkmoo on Mar 3, 11 1:27 PM
HELP
I have put in the symbols found in the fountain in the hutch. I know they are right, but it won't open. Can't get whatever new objective to finding the goblets.

Go to: