Re:Welcome to Crossworlds: The Flying City forum

[Post New]by cwko2000 on Feb 10, 11 6:49 PM
mcurty wrote:JHi cwko2000
What did the statues say 'over my dead body' -- you must 'kill' them to get what you want. Do you have a weapon? If yes, use it on them. If no, find one. Can't remember exactly where it is, but if you've gotten this far, you will find it. Probably an H0 scene somewhere in the area -- just look around. What a sense of humor those developers have! Have fun---------

I found out the problem. I forgot to take the empty vial to the fountain to get the Life Water. After getting the water then only will one of the statues say 'over my dead body'.

[Post New]by miamus88 on Jul 14, 11 4:42 AM
esshaw wrote:Well , so far so good - got to Robot World, found the robot heads and the bus driver's jaw - got it oiled, but can't find the second coin to buy the air pump for the tire. Have the clock out side the Robo Store set for 1:45, Can't find an active area for an object search anywhere. Even went back to the junkyard.

where did you find the robot heads and the jaw ???? cant find it anywhere ??

[Post New]by joycehenselmans on Jul 16, 11 2:01 AM
prpldva wrote:
esshaw wrote:Well , so far so good - got to Robot World, found the robot heads and the bus driver's jaw - got it oiled, but can't find the second coin to buy the air pump for the tire. Have the clock out side the Robo Store set for 1:45, Can't find an active area for an object search anywhere. Even went back to the junkyard.

Welcome to the forums, esshaw!

After you enter the Robo-shop....open the door on the right. The pump is in an HOG scene there.

I've also set the clock, but the door in the Robo-shop will not open. What am I missing..?

r_rj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by r_rj on Oct 9, 11 9:06 AM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/crossworlds-the-flying-city-walkthrough/#2
It's the walkthrough.

[Post New]by n2prayer77 on Mar 15, 12 12:07 PM
kenziemom wrote:consider yourself lucky. I can't get out of the office or the bookshelf

cherkatz1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cherkatz1 on Mar 19, 12 5:55 PM
HELP stuck outside the robo shop clock is set for 1:45 I go into the shop and nothing. Getting really frustrated with this. Even started over.

[Post New]by grandmama9 on Mar 22, 12 9:40 AM
Help! i finally got to the statues and put two masks on one mummy and it won't let me take it off. I cant go any further and it took me days to get this far. Anyone know what I can do??

[Post New]by LinRupp on Apr 8, 12 2:25 PM
Can't find out how to get air in the tire or change the time on the clock. Seems like I put those hands on the clock earlier and the door sign says it is 10:00 so how do I get it to 1:45. The hands do not bend or rotate that I can see. I really like this kind of game where I'm not into murders and ghosts. But I need HELP!!!

slder
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by slder on Jul 28, 13 9:50 AM
I cannot find the 8th gear in the fence scene. Help anyone?

Go to: