Re:Post any Hexus technical issues here only

[Post New]by traceytonda on Jan 11, 12 1:48 PM
I have installed and uninstalled Hexus 3 times on my Ipad 2, every time I get to the level to purchase (unlock now) its says I haven't bought it yet, but it won't let me buy it in Itunes because it has to be bought from ingame,,, ugh, I'm ticked,this is a great game but not when you play the same level over and over. If I click on already puchased it says I haven't which is true. Any suggestions on how to buy this game.

[Post New]by Ullrsmom on Jan 15, 12 11:54 AM
First time I've posted, but I'm having a similar problem with getting back into a game in progress. I've already purchased the game (on IPad and also on desktop comp). Once I leave the game, I'm unable to return to that point. Really getting tired of having to re-start just to be able to play. Very frustrating since I love the game. Have also uninstalled and reinstalled with the same results. Would LOVE to know how to fix the problem!

[Post New]by bigfishpbhat on Feb 11, 12 8:27 PM
I have recently uninstalled hexus on my Dell Insipiron 1525 Windows Vista and again re-installed it. Since then I am not able to open Hexus as the game is getting terminated while loading every time giving following error. Please help

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: game.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4ed88cad
Fault Module Name: game.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ed88cad
Exception Code: 40000015
Exception Offset: 0022f025
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 16393
Additional Information 1: 125f
Additional Information 2: 125fda4319604ca0fdd91a0904c6def8
Additional Information 3: 778f
Additional Information 4: 778fc068a96bc8d6b5ef6a9d1ac95d73

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Mar 11, 12 1:47 AM
Access violation problems don't seem to have been fixed yet. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by Riplee on Apr 6, 12 1:22 PM
Game crashes and freezes. Right in the middle and not able to restart. Want to erase and start over how?

[Post New]by SkyeRyder on Oct 20, 12 2:07 PM
I bought this game and it was working fine until I had played it for about an hour then the puzzle I was in wouldn't give me credit for the "solve". More specifically the red gems didn't resolve when I made matches so it kept telling me I hadn't finished the puzzle. Now I am stuck in the game and can't go any further...any ideas?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 20, 12 2:26 PM
Hi SkyeRyder,

Welcome to the Pond! One thing that may help to get that working again is to uninstall and reinstall the game. If you haven't tried that, you can use our help article here that contains more information on doing that:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If reinstalling the game isn't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know what's happening. They'll be happy to look into that further for you so you can get back to gaming.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

JeanSki862
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by JeanSki862 on May 11, 13 9:35 PM
I was playing the mini game matching the tiles and the game crashed. I think this was because the last two tiles were staked on top of each other. You really need a fix for this! I lost 2 hours of playing.

JeanS

Go to: