Whip and lemon

[Post New]by Lucyisthe1 on Feb 8, 11 11:40 AM
horsesrock2 wrote:I didn't get the whip from the trader to pick the lemon. Tried 3 times. This game was fun until now.

I am stuck here now as well. Were you able to solve this one now? I'd really appreciate your help!!

Thank you.

Welcome to Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life forum

[Post New]by dbrowning919 on Feb 11, 11 10:25 PM
I just downloaded the game and I'm already stuck in Part I Brittany. After Marcel & I have a conversation, the two just stand there and I cannot get them to move. I reinstalled the game and it didn't help. Also, the game is not adjusting to my computers resolution.

What can be done to fix this - it is very frustrating.

Thanks

Re:Welcome to Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life forum

[Post New]by Eaglefeathers62 on Feb 13, 11 1:31 PM
persia0000 wrote:I had the exact same issue with being unable to get the toner from the Porter and had to completely restart the game to continue.

Now, I have a second glitch that makes the game completely unplayable.

I am in the Second part of the game (Venice), and I am at the very end and there is a cinematic that is supposed to play that transports the character to the third act (Cairo). I have done all necessary steps and checked against many walk-throughs to make sure I didn't miss any steps, but it will not let me leave and says "I still have something I need to do here"... but I don't. Further, I have gone back to previous Saved games and gone step by step, and I still am not able to proceed.

I really don't want to start this game over for a third time as I've already invested many hours getting to the point in the game I am currently in. Any one have a solution to fix this?

Thanks

[Post New]by natsavannah on Feb 14, 11 8:39 PM
beth41193 wrote:I am also stuck in venice..................HELP

I am also stuck in Venice...no matter what I do I cannot get the flare into the bottle and am not able to put the bottle onto the slot on the gondola...!! Please helpt ...I have restarted the game 3 times already and do not want to do it again...is anyone else having problems with the flare and champagne bottle?

snova
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by snova on Feb 14, 11 9:27 PM
COMPUCHIPS wrote:I have a problem, when I have to go to get valve,in the conversation she's suppose to give me the money but it doesn't go on inventory and then go to get the parcel and we talk but no parcel help!

i'm having a similar issue. the money doesn't show in my inventory, and when i try to speak with the officers it tells me there is nothing to say. i have no idea what i'm missing?

[Post New]by mellowfall on Feb 16, 11 1:35 PM
Also stuck in Venice and being told I have still something else to do.
Has anyone any idea on how to proceed?

Thanks

The Whip!

[Post New]by wet_sponge on Feb 17, 11 4:26 AM
I've noticed a few others didn't recieve the whip either.

As many have said before me- this was a great game until the set-back. I'm not sure whether to contact tech support or restart, in misty hope of the glitch fixing itself.
First time I've had such a problem in three years. So not bad

[Post New]by Creegal on Feb 17, 11 3:53 PM
Nothing but trouble with this stupid game!! I can't believe I actually bought it and I keep getting stuck and having to start over, I would like a refund!!

[Post New]by backatwork on Feb 19, 11 10:04 PM
I am stuck in Venice as well but I dont seem to have a chronometer in my inventry. The walkthrough says I get it from the gondolier but he isn't around.
Has anyone had this problem? Or can help

nupu526
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nupu526 on Feb 20, 11 4:32 AM
Please anybody could help me..

I already send my email to their support but they not reply my email.

i already try to update my directx to version 9.2... but after i open this game , it boot for a while after that it turn to blue page with some text error.. but it s very fast i can not read it in time and it turn to restart all the time....

can anybody help me here...

sorry fpr my explaination my english is not very good.

thank you

nupu

[Post New]by BlueMasteress on Feb 20, 11 5:37 AM
jodda wrote:oh dear why wont this silly game let me put the map on the consol I have got to this point twice and it wont go any further HELLLLLLLLLLLLP ......I put this here because for the life of me I cant find the post button

I'm having the same problem, the map is complete, I get no stupid "that won't work" message from Sylvie, it just won't put the map down.
Have you (or anyone else) found a solution to this glitch? Having gotten this far I REALLY don't want to start again. Have restarted from two different, previous saved games, makes no difference. Please help, I just want to finish an otherwise great game.

Update:
I watched a small "walkthrough video" on YouTube, that showed: After the final conversation wtih Sarah, Sylive and the Count is automatically transfered to the air ship (new scene). This does not happen in my game. After the conversation we are all three still standing in front of the building. Is there anything I can do?
Is there any point in starting again? I have been playing for hours?!
I can get into the airship, but the count does not come with me, and as previously stated, I can't put the map on the back lit console.

Edited on 02/20/2011 at 5:50:43 AM PST

[Post New]by Mellie627 on Feb 21, 11 4:42 PM
I am also having a problem, unfortunately, I have not seen it listed in any of the other complaints. I am in Cairo, talking to the camel trader, he says that I can have a pot to milk his camel. I never get the pot. Any ideas on how to get around that?

Edited on 02/21/2011 at 4:44:02 PM PST

eric32
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by eric32 on Feb 23, 11 3:36 AM
natsavannah wrote:
beth41193 wrote:I am also stuck in venice..................HELP

I am also stuck in Venice...no matter what I do I cannot get the flare into the bottle and am not able to put the bottle onto the slot on the gondola...!! Please helpt ...I have restarted the game 3 times already and do not want to do it again...is anyone else having problems with the flare and champagne bottle?

[Post New]by bbjones on Feb 24, 11 8:15 PM
I am having trouble getting the friut to stay in the vessel. any help would be appreciated. I have enjoyed the game but am stuck here. Already talked the the Indian, got the fruit but can't seem to continue.

Fruit

[Post New]by philma on Feb 25, 11 4:41 AM
how do you divide the fruit to put it in the different holes?

Welcome to Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life forum

[Post New]by NanaRose77 on Feb 25, 11 7:45 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I didn't see this comment regarding my particular situation. I am up in the Tree of Life. I threw the rope over the bough but can't seem to be able slide down it to "swing" and get the rest of the fruit. I checked the walkthrough but that wasn't really much help. What am I missing? Fun game though. Really love it.

Edited on 02/25/2011 at 10:40:37 AM PST

[Post New]by NanaRose77 on Feb 25, 11 10:39 AM
NicoleH62 wrote:Can someone tell me how to swing from the rope I threw over the branch? There were no actions available in the close up of the branch. Also I found Sylvie could get stuck in a loop where she was walking in mid-air in the tree canopy! I followed the Walkthrough carefully but am still stuck!!! I even went back to an earlier save point to try again but still no way of swinging for those last bits of fruit!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 25, 11 10:06 PM
I haven't gotten that far, but my walkthrough says after putting the rope over the bough, go to middle level, collect fruit and then click on rope to swing "Tarzan" style to other branches.

You don't swing down, you use the ladder to get down to the middle level.

If you google for a walkthrough, you will find a good one to help you out by MaG

Edited on 02/26/2011 at 8:57:46 AM PST

NavCom1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by NavCom1 on Feb 27, 11 6:37 AM
I'm trying to take the lift to the top of the tree to gather the fruit but no luck. I have switched the lever at the top of the windmill I don't know how many times but the message in the lift keeps sending me back to the windmill lever. Grrrrrr

Anybody got any suggestions .... is there something that I have not done that needs to be done first?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 27, 11 7:02 AM
You got a message about needing to know wind direction. You will find a windsock lying on the ground which needs to be put up. Then you have to change the direction of the blades to catch the wind. Go to the panel to see the things that you have to manipulate for the puzzle. Have you looked at the walkthrough? There is one at the top of this forum page or an internet search will find one for you also.

Go to: