Re:UPDATE-New version available for Treasure Seekers:The Time Has Come Collector's Edition! Jan.

[Post New]by kimberliegary on Jan 23, 11 4:37 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game 4 times now. I have checked for updates 3 times and still I have the same glich: In the chapel - I have the lion's head and I can see the key on the wall but when I try to replace the key with the lion's head the x-glass pops up.

Does anyone have any ideas what's wrong?

This is the first time I've had any trouble from a Big Fish game.

DeGill
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:UPDATE-New version available for Treasure Seekers:The Time Has Come Collector's Edition! Jan.

[Post New]by DeGill on Jan 23, 11 5:15 PM
Where do I go to get the Game Manager's options? I think I need that update--as I haven't been able to access the holy water font either.
DeGill

[Post New]by wah1955 on Jan 25, 11 12:10 PM
I installed the update but still cannot get the holy water..the first time I played the game it worked fine but has been "stuck" ever since, I have replayed the scene five times now! Please, please fix this game!

[Post New]by wellington49 on Jan 26, 11 12:18 PM
My version freezes up every few minutes which is very annoying.
Have uninstaled and re-installed but same thing happens. seriously considering stopping membership as this is very frustrating!!!
Wellington 49

[Post New]by greyhoundgirl on Jan 27, 11 9:35 PM
I'm glad this was fixed, although I worked around it somehow. I am in the BONUS game now, and none of the actions, like putting the tiles over the gate, trigger any tasks. Very frustrating.

lindaba
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:UPDATE-New version available for Treasure Seekers:The Time Has Come Collector's Edition! Jan

[Post New]by lindaba on Jan 30, 11 5:01 PM
Scottsteaux63 wrote:Well, I hate to break the news to you, but you've managed to fix one problem and create another one. Getting the water from the bowl to put out the censers is now possible, but a few steps later, when you assemble the magnifying glass to heat up the censer you collected in the cell, as soon as the censer is heated, it DISAPPEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked the Strategy Guide and you're supposed to pick up the lit censer and return to the cell to heat the blank book. Now, I ask you, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK UP SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THERE?

I restarted the level TWICE to see if it was just a passing glitch and it isn't.

Oh and incidentally, when you go back to the cell after the censer disappears, if you cursor over your Inventory, it will say "censer" in the first (EMPTY) space, and the Hint button will flicker. Also the time travel ring has no color in its gemstone and if you click on it, it says, "The ring is not working!"

Congratulations. You've created an even bigger mess than the one you started with.

I'm having the same problem. I hang the sensor on the nail, on the wall, build the magnifying glass, hold it up to the light. The sensor lights, I click on the sensor, to put it in my inventory and it disappears!! I've tried 2 different identities, and doesn't work, for either.

I installed my game, after the new version was available! Hopefully this bug will be fixed, too!

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Feb 3, 11 4:15 PM
I can't find something strong and sharp to remove the grate. Or saw them off, what am I missing!

[Post New]by monvirgule on Feb 18, 11 12:13 PM
I just bought the french version of this game and I have the same problem with "clear the smoke".
I tried to find an update and it doesn't work. I tried to reinstall and nothing. Do i have to wait for a french update version?
I don't understand why BF didn't make the update before they sell the french version with the same problem the the english version.
I need help

Go to: