Re:Post any Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by cochrancosmocat on May 19, 11 5:29 PM
I can't get the saw to saw through the third bar of the grate in the temple yard,

Re:Post any Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by 007GIRLY on Jul 27, 11 6:26 AM
Can't seem to pick up the key to unlock the lock in H.O. scene of chapter 2. PLEASE HELP ME BECAUCE I CAN'T MOVE ON.

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Mar 11, 12 6:37 AM
Silly, silly little fishes.
This forum is about TECHNICAL ISSUES, not how you are not able to navigate through the game. The main Forum is for that purpose.
You are taking up space that other fishes with computer, video, and game TECHNICAL problems are using to get the game to play properly. NOT how to play the game.
Remedial reading and comprehension classes have helped many a confused fish. Some of you should look into it.
The moderators are too kind to tell you this. I'm more up front. USE THE PROPER THREAD!

To diggermonty: Perhaps you should follow your own advice and actually read the messages in this thread before you try to incorrectly "scold" people. I read every message that was posted before yours and every single message in this thread, except ONE, was a technical issue, concerning numerous glitches with the game. People were not asking for help with how to play the game. They were reporting problems with the game, which is exactly what you're supposed to do in this thread. Perhaps you should look into the remedial reading and comprehension classes.

Thank you.

Go to: