Re:Technical Issues

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jan 23, 11 7:21 AM
isis1313 wrote:Hello,
I had to go to my monitor and adjust the picture to the right, it actually did it as soon as I hit the button.

I was able to move the picture also, by adjusting the monitor.

[Post New]by gigimommy on Jan 23, 11 7:32 AM
I found several technical issues with the game and just got mad and uninstalled it.

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Jan 23, 11 7:34 AM
I can't believe this...another sub-standard game put out! This is truly getting old. I used to look forward to getting into BFG every morning just to see what cool game was out. Now I dread it, because even if the game is cool IT DOESN'T PLAY!

Now that I have that out of my system.....I am with the rest....cannot pick up the darn bat! On top of that.....the hint button just says that I need to find the items on the list.....it does NOT show WHERE these items are. Honestly...I like to have never found the blasted phone!

Come on, BF....please. This is getting to be far too frequent. I don't know what's going on in the Big Pond, but please, get back to what you used to be....THE BEST game site.

Well, off to play one of my older games. I've about replayed all of them lately!

Have a good day fishies!

ohma
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ohma on Jan 23, 11 7:47 AM
You have to find note from grandma the list will then appear.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Jan 23, 11 7:53 AM
I have a full screen on my 22in. screen but I can't find the QUIT button... I think it's cut off. Oh dear, this game has more posts on technical issues than on the comments. I had to C/A Delete to get out of the game.

[Post New]by english_teach on Jan 23, 11 8:15 AM
I'm with the rest of you. I cannot pick up that darn bat! I have clicked all over the place and even on the beam, but to no avail. BF has got to get with the program and start releasing games WITHOUT technical glitches! It's becoming ridiculous!

lsteiner
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by lsteiner on Jan 23, 11 8:20 AM
I cannot pick up the baseball bat. Uninstalled ad reinstalled three times.

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Jan 23, 11 8:24 AM
lsteiner wrote:I cannot pick up the baseball bat. Uninstalled ad reinstalled three times.

You just have to click on the exact pixel as someone mentioned earlier. It isn't a load problem. The right spot is very very tiny.
Dr.good

vadasgirl5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,006 Posts

[Post New]by vadasgirl5 on Jan 23, 11 8:36 AM
doctorgood wrote:Ya' know, it's kind of a bad sign when the tech thread has the most posts! You might want to think about that before you lay your money down . . .just a thought.
Dr.good

You got that right! am dling now we shall see

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Jan 23, 11 8:51 AM
doctorgood wrote:Ya' know, it's kind of a bad sign when the tech thread has the most posts! You might want to think about that before you lay your money down . . .just a thought.
Dr.good

And we've had more than our fair share of those lately.....

deesi
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by deesi on Jan 23, 11 9:00 AM
This game looked like it had good posibilities, BUT, if I'm having problems in the very beginning, it's going to be a no buy for me. I must have tried over a dozen times to pick up that dang phone, and it wouldn't let me!

[Post New]by gunnhoneydew on Jan 23, 11 9:09 AM
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. IT IS OVER TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE
SCREEN. YOU CAN SEE ANYTHING. CANT PICK UP THINGS. PLEASE HELP

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Post any The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 23, 11 9:15 AM
Hi everyone,

I've gone ahead and edited the title of this thread and have stickied it so that it'll be easier for everyone to locate.

If you are having problems getting The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct common issues in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (ie. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Post any The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Jan 23, 11 9:24 AM
Hi, same problem as others are having; no matter where I click, the baseball bat is staying put. I deleted the trial after a few minutes.

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Jan 23, 11 9:36 AM
can not even get into the game..I get a message about the signal frequency is out of range..what is going on with this game..I am able to play all of the others..they need to iron out the bugs before they present a game to play..

SKYEBLUETOO
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SKYEBLUETOO on Jan 23, 11 10:11 AM
SAME PROBLEM !!

Only have HALF of the list ... and worse, is the dark pictures that I can't even see except for a few. Hope they fix it soon.

Sure wouldn't buy this game !!!

Kacey5
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Kacey5 on Jan 23, 11 11:30 AM
I'm having the same problem with the darn baseball bat. This game is definitely a NO BUY for me.

[Post New]by forthehalibut on Jan 23, 11 12:28 PM
Couldn't pick up part of the note-took a while- and can't pick up telephone at all. Very annoying and I quit!! Took 11 minutes and couldn't complete the first search. AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

[Post New]by preciouskitty on Jan 23, 11 1:08 PM
What a disappointment! Can't pick up the baseball bat and the objects are way too small. Two games in a row with glitches. No money on this one!

[Post New]by mrsdunk on Jan 23, 11 2:32 PM
I am having the same problem with the bat, I also have clicked every spot and nothing! Of all the games I have gotten this is the first one i have had a problem with, so now what?

Go to: