Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mohaagurlnz on Feb 3, 11 9:13 PM
Im having a problem with the mace and the rock in the hole is anyone else having the same help would be great

Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by linlouwaller on Feb 4, 11 7:44 PM
cant find all of the stuff for explosives

vdnha
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by vdnha on Feb 4, 11 11:50 PM
sue99t74 wrote:cannot find puzzle piece needed for castle gates, l have the coloured glass but that does not work

[Post New]by 67JUANI on Feb 5, 11 4:28 PM
carroll1310 wrote:can't find the paper either...HELP someone

[Post New]by Tisharoo on Feb 5, 11 5:44 PM
I too like Sabinadg am having trouble in the cave. Once I put the Mace on rock in the hole small bits of the rock are removed and no more; so the hook cannot be removed from the hole. What can be done to alleviate this problem?

[Post New]by jacqueline2009 on Feb 6, 11 7:04 AM
I loved this game. I played this game for the hour and really enjoyed it very much. I'm hoping they come out with a basic edition version of this game.

[Post New]by flixx22 on Feb 6, 11 7:56 AM
I can't get the paper either. I know there is supposed to be a hidden object scene near the barrel once I instal the faucet bgut iit doesn't appear.

[Post New]by shoestringplayer on Feb 7, 11 6:58 AM
It seems to me that every CE should have a strategy guide included. If this game has one, I can't find it.

[Post New]by honeynubbin on Feb 7, 11 10:36 AM
I am having the same problem with finding the paper. I went to the strategy guide (which I hate doing), and it seems there's a search scene that is not opening up after filling the wine bottle. That's where the paper is supposed to be. I downloaded the updated version of the game, and it still does this. Anyone have any answers? For a "Collector's Edition" (and more expensive) game, this is very upsetting.

BTW, the strategy guide button is located right below the Menu button.

Edited on 02/07/2011 at 10:38:47 AM PST

[Post New]by sleekpeke1 on Feb 7, 11 1:50 PM
lorifl45 wrote:can someone help me i am stuck finding a place to put grapping hook in the center of town

It goes up in the second story window that looks over the patio on onr of the estates. I don't know which one.

[Post New]by sleekpeke1 on Feb 7, 11 1:53 PM
Dopsis wrote:
euleva wrote:I get stuck at the Circus tent. Where can you find something thin enough to get into the door by Malden? It seems like I just run around and find nothing. It is getting frustrating. I also I haven't found anything to break up the rock where the wolf ran.

Use a card.to get in the door

[Post New]by robiedobie on Feb 8, 11 11:02 AM
Did not get paper either. Great!!!!!!! This is a very frustrating game. HELP!!!!
Have already done hidden object scene by wolf cage and no paper. Got a door knob.
And I don't have a card to open door in circus tent either. Where is it at??
Thanks for help!!

[Post New]by zbych366 on Feb 12, 11 1:55 AM

[Post New]by sammyseahorse on Feb 14, 11 3:14 AM
I CANNOT FIND A BOTTLE TO PUT THE WINE INTO, PLEASE HELP??????? SAMMYSEAHORSE.

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on Feb 15, 11 11:03 AM
I played this game twice. The first one allowed me the extra game. The second time, I'm not allowed to play it. Instructions say click on extras and then play. When I do that, I just get music tracks, some rough art and two other things, no extra game play. I paid extra to have this, and now I don't have it. I also did the update, still didn't help.

Thanks.

[Post New]by honeynubbin on Feb 16, 11 9:00 AM
It seems like there are a lot of questions/problems with this game (and with the update), but very few - if any - answers.

Do the site coordinators read these posts at all? Does anyone know how to contact them to address these issues? I'm not new to Big Fish, but I am new to the forums, which is an illustration of my level of frustration with this one.

[Post New]by ladymann on Feb 18, 11 9:37 AM
the search scene,after I have filled wine bottle, is not showing so I am unable to collect paper

[Post New]by MissRai on Feb 25, 11 11:44 AM
can't find a walkthrough guide for this game. Where is it?

[Post New]by littlecatlady on Feb 27, 11 2:05 PM
lizhot wrote:I have difficulties with the telescope. I can't find the code.

Is it worth an update? Thanks.

[Post New]by ddavis986 on Mar 29, 11 12:01 AM
gemini539 wrote:I had trouble finding the paper also. Go back to the wolf cage and make sure you got the hair sample. When you exit out of there, you will be back by the entrance to the circus tent. You should now have a hidden object scene at the other trailers in the middle of the scene. Once you find all the objects you will get the paper.

I did as this suggested,but didn't get the paper all I got after the hidden objects trailer was a door knob....help, I still can't find the paper!

Go to: