tropdechats
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Editi

[Post New]by tropdechats on Jan 27, 11 7:18 AM
Visually beautiful but relativly easy, even in difficult mode -- and I consider myself no more than an average player. I finished the demo in 30 mins. I did notice that the mini-games and hid obj scenes became more difficult the further into the game I advanced. Can anyone tell me if the trend toward more difficult play continues? If it continues, then I will probably purchase the game.

Thanls in advance for any info you can provide!

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Editi

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jan 27, 11 7:20 AM
Hello fishes.I read the story about the game before i read all the review.I am glad i did, because it doesn't mention it's a HOG,And that turned me right off the game.There are a few HOG,s that i have bought, but I get those for my daughter she loves them.To all you fishes, have a great day, and happy gaming.

LoveYa24
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edit

[Post New]by LoveYa24 on Jan 27, 11 7:30 AM
I also played the game in "Expert" mode and finished in 30 minutes. I agree with the others who felt the game was too easy. Clearly it is too early for anyone to comment on the length of game. I will be looking for the posts to let us all know how long it is.

The graphics are beautiful and the music at least was different (the small amount that I played) from other ERS games. (They can sure crank them out, can't they...)The story seemed interesting; wished the demo had been a bit longer and the initial puzzles a bit harder. I do love the fact you have a choice of which game mode to play.

Happy gaming to all!

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 9:00:57 AM PST

doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by doccat5 on Jan 27, 11 7:40 AM
jennsmom wrote:
So far, I'm loving this game and I'm so happy it's finally here. Now, how am I going to wait until Feb. 1 to buy?? Must have will power...

I never buy Collector Editions, but I may have to make an exception with this one. WOW! What a great game.

I'm going to have to wait until Feb 1 as well, since my punch card is almost full.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jan 27, 11 7:42 AM
The game is in the beginning easy, but later I found it difficult.

[Post New]by Ruviane on Jan 27, 11 7:46 AM
Wow, just finished the demo and I love the "ending" of the demo. Nice cliffhanger! I do have one issue, though: the wolf howling sounds more like a cow, sounds nothing like a real wolf. Unless maybe the wolf is sick... That's it, it has a cold! LOL

Will probably be buying this one soon, I love wolves and werewolves, and I love the fact that one wolf seems to be helping you investigate.

17players_
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edi

[Post New]by 17players_ on Jan 27, 11 7:59 AM
Just finished the demo in expert mode, in 45 minutes. If you want easy game play including the mini-games, this is the game for you. I was disappointed although the subject matter and graphics were great. A no buy for me....rats was hoping to buy unless someone can convince me the rest is challlenging.

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 8:02:09 AM PST

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edi

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Jan 27, 11 8:09 AM
Another masterpiece from my favorite developer ERS ! This developer doesn't know how to make a bad game every game they make is simply awesome ! I love this game it's gorgeous. The graphics are gorgeous the voice overs are so well done the search scenes are so well done easy to find what your looking for. Already purchased and I am loving every minute of it. There is much to do in this one lots to explore and lots to pick up while your exploring this game just keeps getting better the longer I play it. Game runs great no problems just loads of fun. Definitely worth the download and well worthy of being a collector edition. This game is just hauntingly beautiful ! Thank you Big Fish and Thank You ERS !! Keep them coming ERS you simply are the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. You are the Best of the Best !

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 7:32:47 PM PST

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Jan 27, 11 8:09 AM
Another great looking game to wait for.I love the games from this developer,although
they always run with a glitch on my computer for some reason.
Roll on the SE !
When's Phantasmat due ?

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jan 27, 11 8:32 AM
Oh the thrill of it all. . Have been waiting for this one. Looks like a fantastic game, but (sigh) I have to wait until the 1st to purchase. Meanwhile will enjoy the demo. . Thanks Big Fish Hope everyone enjoys.

tinaccarroll
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by tinaccarroll on Jan 27, 11 8:32 AM
like so many of you all, i played demo and loved it. it did freeze a couple times but is still very addicting. i will buy. love these games alot. hardly any problems at all. i have a windows vista and play on 46 inch flat screen every morning at 500am alaska time. very warm today by the way. thank you very much BIG FISH. keep these games coming. please. by the way still waiting for other recent games to be fixed. keep me posted.

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Jan 27, 11 8:35 AM
CasualGran dont underestimate your posts about games u describe the games pretty well i generally test a game by what you and a couple of others have recommended and havent been disappointed yet. this one specially no clicking penalty, i just know im not going to be able to wait for the SE

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Jan 27, 11 8:36 AM
Oh no, Casual Gran and Goofy Duck, haven't even tried it yet but from you I know it will be another buy. I'm having an expensive month,but at least it counts toward a coupon for us. That makes it affordable and keeps my husband happier.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jan 27, 11 8:52 AM
ERS Studios is the company name of the game developers.

vadasgirl5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,006 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edit

[Post New]by vadasgirl5 on Jan 27, 11 8:54 AM
CasualGran wrote:Goofy, really, a great review! Personally I think you're one of the, if not THE best reviewer we have around here! You cover up pretty much everything that's important to know for potentional players, and you seldom miss a detail. I read your reviews with pleasure. I comment more in general, only now and then I feel like elaborating some more.

Keep up the good review work and Happy Gaming!

I agree with CasualGran as usual. Always look for Goofy's review, so thorough and I enjoy the comments. However, I also always look for you too CasualGran your opinions matter a lot to me. There are a couple more excellent reviewers I also look for and value their comments..
Happy gaming everybody... so far it seems to be a great day in the pond..
I am dling the game now, bought it unseen because of the reputation of the developers... will get back to you...

cme550
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by cme550 on Jan 27, 11 8:59 AM
Great game with an interesting story! I love wolves so the game intriqued me almost immediately.

The voice acting is very good, the hidden object scenes are easy, the click pentalty isnt too bothersome. Puzzles are skippable which is a good thing.

Unfortunately, like all CE trials, you cannot access the strategy guide unless you buy. I dont like that. Good thing I didnt get stuck during my trial.

I will buy, but not until next month. Got one more punch in my punch card and its too late in the month for me to start a new one.

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 27, 11 9:47 AM
THIS IS A GREAT GAME! AND NO GLITCHES,,,,

grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by grammyapples on Jan 27, 11 9:56 AM
Just finished this great game.
What a relaxing and enjoyable day playing this one.
Well worth the CE price.
After a week of frustration unable to play, because of glitches in other games, I must say, this one was awesome! 5stars!!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jan 27, 11 10:14 AM
cme550 wrote:Unfortunately, like all CE trials, you cannot access the strategy guide unless you buy. I dont like that.
I don't like it either; thanks to the reviewers who mentioned it! That alone makes it a No-buy for me, at least as CE.
And fortunately, it is NOT true for "all" CE's yet. There are CE's that have their SG available for demoing it, too, often only partially, which is absolutely fine.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jan 27, 11 10:19 AM
To ERS studios. More of these please.

Go to: