manysaying
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Post any Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel technical issues here only

[Post New]by manysaying on Feb 18, 11 6:01 PM
Mine is the worst imaginable. I cannot access the game manager therefore I cannot access any of my games. This has happened only once I had purchased this game . Not one game can I play. I have sent a message to the support and no doubt will hear back. But in the meantime OMG

FinnyFine
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Post any Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel technical issues here only

[Post New]by FinnyFine on Feb 20, 11 7:32 PM
Mac version gives me nothing but the soundtrack and a black screen. It really sounded like a game I would like, but just hearing music playing to a black screen is very frustrating.

I second the person who is having trouble with BoomZap games, generally when I have a problem it's with one of theirs.

[Post New]by Helping__Voice on Feb 24, 11 9:14 PM
Hi

I tried downloading it but I couldn't. . I am receiving ERROR (772-98) again and again. Could you please tell me what is the problem? I have no issues with my internet connection and I have seen help pages but didn't find anything useful . Please help me in solving this issue. Thanks.

LanP
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by LanP on Mar 5, 11 11:13 PM
I didn't have trouble with the game until I crossed the bridge. I was able to get the bottom gate lock open, but couldn't access the wall of stones to get the ring for the middle gate lock. I requested help from BFG but so far no answer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but nothing changed. Using the strategy guide offers no help whatsoever. It just says to match the stones but no info on how to get the wall to open. The hint button is also no help.
Did you request a credit via contact email? If you bought the collector's edition did you get a game credit that allowed you to get another collector's edition?
Thanks.

[Post New]by gametoomuch on Mar 19, 11 12:39 AM
in the stratagy guide you need to use the scroll bar on the right side of the screen it will tell you to put the boots in the mud on the right side of the bridge. The only problem is everytime I put the boots in the mud the game freezes and the only way to get out of the game is to reboot the computer.

[Post New]by bigdreamer02 on Sep 1, 11 8:25 PM
I'm in chapter 6. I've completed the painting and opened the box. Collected the ring and went to place it at the stone table. Hint says I need to collect a lion stone from box but went back to click on box and it won't let me.? What do I do?
Ps I'm playing the IPad version.

Edited on 09/01/2011 at 8:27:03 PM PST

[Post New]by laurenradical on Sep 27, 11 11:16 AM
Whenever I'm using the paint palette to finish David's painting (the stable, the cliff) the spaces will NOT fill in near the bottom no matter how many times I try without using the hint button.
I'm playing the iPod touch version.

Edited on 09/27/2011 at 11:17:11 AM PST

winkadink
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by winkadink on Jan 8, 12 1:10 PM
I hit try this game and after I click "run" nothing happens when game manager opens so I can't download it. I attempted several times and I still can't.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 8, 12 3:11 PM
Hi winkadink,

You may want to try adjusting a few settings or looking for an update to your system's graphics software. Here's the link to a help article with more information:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

cdnmsmom
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by cdnmsmom on Feb 6, 12 9:25 PM
Installs fine but as soon as I click to play I get an error message, am unable to play and like others my game manager won't allow me to play another game as this game apparently is still running. Ugh. Totally frustrating. Tried installing game again but still same issues. Must re-boot computer every time. Definitely a no-buy and a no-try for me. Too bad...sounded like a game I'd like!

[Post New]by kate_b on Feb 13, 12 12:38 PM
I completed Chapter 3 and got the third photograph, then the game crashed. Now when I go back into the game I think I am stuck in Chapter 3. There is nothing left to do (my goals tell me to check David's stable gear?!). The walkthrough and the fact that I have photograph 3 suggests something wrong with the game ... or am I missing something?

K

[Post New]by chunkleberry on Mar 16, 12 3:22 PM
I am really fed up of these bugs, Big Fish used to work fine what is going wrong?

At the Halward Estate gates and there are supposed to bell parts in the scene, but there is nothing there and the game wont move on.

[Post New]by tessmomma29 on Sep 19, 12 11:36 PM
the game worked fine for the whole game until the very end of chapter six after i read the invisible letter it is suppose to go to the next chapter and i am not able to do anything to move on. what am i suppose to do? this is the second game i have bought that will not go any further even after redownloading the game it will stop at the same spot in the game. i can move around to other areas but can not do anything to move forward in the game. i want an answer please asap

[Post New]by nellyandjohnny on Dec 12, 12 1:49 PM
thebud1 wrote:my cursor would not line up with any of the items I was supposed to be doing. I uninstalled it, until the bugs could be worked out
Same here - the cursor is about an inch out from the object and I couldn't even get it to acknowledge the safe! Played for all of 2 minutes in the trial and uninstalled. Impossible to play.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 19, 12 12:13 PM
Hey there Fishies,

If you haven't already, it would be a huge help if you would contact contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. Not only will a rep work with you directly to figure out those issues, but we'll be able to collect specific information for the developer about it as well.

When reaching out to Tech Support be sure to run and attach a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report, as this will help them isolate the issues.

Thanks and I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by lucie1234567 on Feb 22, 13 3:55 PM
The housekeeper doesn't appear with tea recipe? Now what I am stuck can't proceed with game. Anyone have an answer or experience this problem?

[Post New]by ShaunaHawes on Jan 26, 14 12:55 PM
The cursor on this doesn't line up to the objects. It's very annoying, to say the least. I was able to finish the game despite that, but I didn't enjoy the challenge. The other games in the Dana Knightstone series didn't have this issue.

[Post New]by Suzexf on Feb 14, 14 12:19 PM
In Chapter 3, cannot get fourth nail out of board with hammer. Would appreciate some help.

Go to: