read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

Re:Post Shadow Wolf Mysteries:Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition tech issues here only

[Post New]by read61 on Nov 15, 13 4:00 PM
Well, this is strange. I own this game, bought it when first released. Tonight I see there is an update for it in my game manager - a little late, don't you think?

4red3s
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Post Shadow Wolf Mysteries:Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition tech issues here only

[Post New]by 4red3s on Jan 16, 14 2:40 PM
I saw the update also, but it left me with a strange error. When you get the wine in the bottle, you are supposed to get a "search" area aka hidden object scene. But this does not happen.

I have played this game before and finished it. So it appears that the "update" left us with a bug.

4red3s
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by 4red3s on Jan 17, 14 7:47 AM
I am becoming very suspicious about the "update" to this game. This has never happened before. It worked fine before this "update".

Why was this particular game "updated" after three (3) YEARS????

WHAT was really updated????

With all the hacking that is in the news lately .... and the lack of response to the forums .... I wonder what kind of security is in place with BF.

I have been a member for about seven (7) years. I have purchased many games. For the most part I have been satisfied with the product delivered.

But when I read through a forum and see the same problem not being addressed for three years ...

Message to Big Fish: We "pay" for these games therefore if I want to replay a Big Fish game I should be able to with out repercussions or punishment. If there is a problem, this problem should be addressed promptly, not three years later with some mysterious "update" that breaks the game.

4red3s
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by 4red3s on Jan 17, 14 7:55 AM
Since I don't anticipate any response here, I have simply removed the game and hope that no damage was done while it was on my computer.

If you received this "mysterious" update after the game has been in circulation for three years, you may want to consider removing it also.

Alex7154
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Alex7154 on Jun 6, 14 2:20 PM
I am trying the trial version of the game. I am in Martha's yard after waking her up with the smelling salts. The game will not let me exam anything within the yard. If you try and look at the cat, the screen takes you back to Martha. Or if you try to go into the house, it goes back to Martha.

Luckily, the map can get you from place to place. Unfortunately, I need to further exam the yard and it gets stuck.

Go to: