metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Wedding Salon

[Post New]by metmichallica on Mar 21, 12 2:28 PM
I didn't find this game hard and had an easy time beating it, but what I did have trouble with is getting expert. Has 70 levels, completed them all in two days.

4 out of 5

Most of my points given to this game is because it is not a Hog.

Edited on 03/21/2012 at 2:29:34 PM PST

I can't figure out how to get the shop back.

[Post New]by RoseyC on Aug 29, 12 8:46 PM
I'm frustrated with the game because I can't figure out how to get the shop back. I have achieved Expert on all but the very last level. I then went back through and replayed all of the levels in order to achieve more money (once you purchase an upgrade in a city, you can go back and re-play all the levels in that city and the upgrade will be there). Once you re-play a level, you get to keep any extra income you have earned (ex: if you originally made $2000 and then on re-play made $2,200, you will receive the extra $200).

Now that I've done this, I want to go in for upgrades so that I can see what it's like once you've purchased every upgrade available, but I don't see any options to shop if you've played every level at least once, Can anyone help me out here?

Ali2106
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Ali2106 on Sep 29, 12 11:32 PM
I found this game enjoyable (I bought it, but have only played it once or twice) but I think it's strange that a lot of people compare it to Sally's Salon. I found Sally's Salon to be a lot better in regards to game play and I wouldn't necessarily compare the two aside from the genre.

The one thing that Wedding Salon has that Sally's Salon doesn't is the upgrade of the protagonist's (I don't remember her name) wedding reception room. I LOVED that element of the game.

Not a bad game overall

Ali

[Post New]by isismajick on Oct 21, 14 8:11 PM
I am replaying my old games and I am having problems with level 6-1. Does anyone have any tips on getting the expert score.

Go to: