Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ forum

[Post New]by 1packrat1 on Apr 10, 10 10:25 PM
to the one that can't find the z it is in the pink clouds upper right corner about 1 inch from the corner
Good luck

[Post New]by ReenieB on Apr 13, 10 12:55 PM
I had this gamebefore and to rotate puzzle pieces you could right click,now it says press space. I can't figure out what "space" is. Please help this "ole gal".Thanks

[Post New]by 2oldforthis on May 27, 10 3:05 PM
please help me get through the part all different all the same thanks rah

[Post New]by vpalagyi on Jun 5, 10 7:27 PM
hi.
is there a walkthrough for this game. i have had it for a long time but can't get as
far as the temple were the stone face has things that you have to hit and the letter said there is more crakes in other faces. how do you get by that part. i hope someone can help me
thanks vp.

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Aug 12, 10 7:24 AM
Loved this game. I have played it through to beat my time several times. I've enjoyed all of the Hidden Expedition games. Get them all. Amazon was amazing!

[Post New]by 2oldforthis on Aug 17, 10 4:04 PM
judyann001 wrote:Does anyone know if we are to do anything at the end of the game when doors open and your on top of Everest? There are weird symbols. Do we do anything with them?
thanks

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Sep 6, 10 8:26 PM
Good game. This is a hidden object game that has a few twists - for one, you are competing with other teams to get to the top of Mount Everest. Each hidden object scene that you do, you have 3 teams that are gaining on you. I found it a cool twist to the game that made me want to play more, but at the same time, it was kinda jarring feeling like hurry up and find this item! Especially if it was something that you weren't quite sure of what you were looking for, such as a "french curve". When I first started playing this game, I thought that I would probably end up buying it. I do think it is a good game - but by the end of the demo, I think it was making me too nervous and jittery, which is funny because I'm a TM fanatic and they never do this to me LOL

[Post New]by ktyxes on Oct 8, 10 1:23 AM
this game was a big disappoint after playing hidden expedition devils triangle. absolutely no adventure or interaction. waste of money

[Post New]by xtine62 on Jan 15, 11 10:16 AM
Can anyone tell me what the combination is for getting the door open at the end of the game, I have looked for a walkthrough and cannot find one so any help I would be gratefull
Thanks Ozibird

[Post New]by handbells33 on Mar 30, 11 2:01 PM
So far, so good, except, that I can't find the eternal symbol. I found it the first time but now, No luck.
I'm at the Mayan Wall. It was very obvious the first time around.I have no more clues and can't go forward.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 5, 11 4:30 PM
Hi Fishes, I can see that some of you are really enjoying this game. I got is last year and found it OK , lovely graphics but annoying sound effects and of course a timer. It's a pity also that there are only a limited number of hints because I felt I needed them to find very tiny and difficult to see objects. Not sure if I will keep this game in my collection and may delete after playing one more time. I need the space for new game so have to go through my collection and get rid of those games I didn't like after playing them to the end. There aren't many I want to lose but I need to be ruthless, although there are so many really super games it's hard to find any I don't want!
Back to the drawing board! Love Pat_ric_ia x

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Oct 24, 11 11:16 AM
hansa44 wrote:
NCCC wrote:
txturtl wrote:hi

on the section where the dead body is (only bone) tht has the arrows spears, etc, i am unabl to place the skull in the right spot. it will not let me go up that high. this is the only problem i havee ever had with a game. can soemone please help

tks,

I have the exact same problem. My cursor won't go past a certain point and the skull part of the skeleton won't line up and lock up properly. I tried changing the screen resolution but that doesn't work. Is there a trick to this?

I had this problem last night and discovered if I pull the skull away from where it's suppose to be placed, (move it to the far side of the picture someplace) then rotate it, then move it back to where it belongs, it will clicks into place.

Put all the other peices together first, than it will go into place. Works everytime!

[Post New]by gumbumper on Jan 26, 12 7:53 AM
please help me............... trying to find the crown in the inner temple!!!!
IT'S DOING MY HEAD IN!!!!!
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Jun 5, 12 8:13 AM
made a mistaking getting this game, figuring it was something else I was looking for.
Soooooo booooorrringgg.....

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Jun 8, 12 2:37 PM
I know I bought the wrong game by accident was not looking before I accepted the sale, so be it.
I was very boring even some items were well hidden I did have trouble with some games they did not work, the puzzle with the skeleton di not go togeter on peice would not go in to click in the puzzle, the Scorpian could not even move the pieces properly, grab them then they would not be put down. I had not played the demo, big mistake sooo boringgg.

Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ forum

[Post New]by an_hae on Aug 14, 12 5:25 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

The game does not run anymore on my Mac with Snow Lion. I have an error saying that another games is already running which is definitely not the case. Please advice.

[Post New]by Newbery on Aug 16, 12 8:11 AM
I just bought this game for my Kindle - the first two levels work fine but the puzzle has no "menu" and I can't find a way out it unless I start the game over. Any help?

[Post New]by Stevieboysgirl on Nov 18, 12 1:31 PM
I've been playing this game for a few days and so far there have only been hidden object games and no puzzles. This is my 2nd HE game and I'm surprised that its all hidden objects. Using this on my iPad if that makes a diff

[Post New]by ANNIEMK on Oct 14, 13 8:58 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WALKTHROUGH FOR THIS GAME. I CHECKED THE BIG FISH GAMES LIST AND THERE ISN'T ONE THERE.

RIGHT NOW i'M STUCK TRYING TO FIND NEPTUNE. THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER PART TO THIS SECTION, BUT I DIDN'T WRITE DOWN THE OBJECT.

tHIS IS ANNIEMK

Go to: