WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Welcome to Phantasmat forum

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 16, 11 8:47 PM
gdistef55 wrote:I seem to be stuck in the sewer! The small screen on the second keypad does not lite up. So I have no idea what the right numbers should be. I tried exiting the game and restarting it, but that did not help, Any sugestions? Thanks.

Have you made sure you are using the correct number of numerals per puzzle.

SPOILER (highlight with your cursor to read the white text below):

You need 3 numerals for the first keypad, 4 for the second and 5 for the third.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by gdistef55 on Feb 17, 11 6:32 AM
WilJul,
Thank you so much, It never occured to me to use more numbers for each key pad puzzle. You are The best!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 17, 11 11:41 AM
Lol, gdistef55! You're very welcome! Glad you got it!

Ejune3
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Ejune3 on Feb 19, 11 5:42 PM
mcurty wrote:Hi joghd,
The picture pieces are scattered in the street, the house, the secret room, by the church. There are 4 or 5 in each location. I cannot tell you where the last one is because I do not know which ones you have picked up.

There is a walkthrough in the first few discussions (in yellow) at the top of the forum page for this game. Click on that discussion, follow instructions on the next page -- usually it is a click on the blue HERE.

Look at the walk through - it tells where all of the pieces are located.

I had a bit of trouble myself, until I realized one piece was underneath the picture I was putting together. They can lay on top of each other and get hidden.

[Post New]by brameldon on Feb 21, 11 9:12 AM
I'm having a problem with the chess board... I found the missing pieces and placed them on the board... Then I needed to save the game... When I came back to the game the pieces were GONE... AND no where to be found. I tried going back to the locations where I had found the pieces but found that I could no longer visit those locations... They were no longer highlighted... Any thoughts??? I would hate to think I need to start a new profile and begin again from the beginning. Is there a way to go back a few "save game"s ago to restore where I was before this happened?

Thanks!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 21, 11 9:45 AM
Hi brameldon,
Sorry about the trouble. I don't understand this at all. In all the many, many plays during the beta of this game, this did not happen. I cannot duplicate it with my game, so I'm at a loss as to what is happening.

The only save game you can access is the latest one -- which is your problem one. You can use different profiles and/or levels to have more. Shame they don't make these with manual saves like the pure adventure games. I can't even send you a "save game" because the BF DRM wouldn't allow it.

Starting with a new profile is the only solution I know of if the chess pieces are absolutely gone. Did you try clicking on the chess board to see if the puzzle will work anyway?

loonylimey
Clownfish
Clownfish
522 Posts

[Post New]by loonylimey on Feb 21, 11 3:19 PM
I think this game is the best! Right up there with Joyville. would have considered the CE if I had known how good it is.

[Post New]by brameldon on Feb 21, 11 7:42 PM
Yes... I tried to see if the chess puzzle would work... I can't seem to make it do anything... I noticed in the prefs that it keeps track of the solved puzzles... Drag and drop maybe??? Just a thought.

I guess I start from the start again...

Thanks!

[Post New]by delastella on Feb 25, 11 2:58 AM
This is one of the best games I've played yet. It was long enough that it was well worth the money. Fun, interesting and couldn't stop playing it. Is there any other Phantasmat games yet? I will definitely purchase another.

HELP! :-(

[Post New]by gabrielle047 on Apr 17, 11 10:55 AM
PLEASE HELP! I just bought this game and I was so excited to play it and I get to the first scene with the car crash and I find the keys for the car and I go unlock the trunk and my cursor will not go that far down to click on the keys. Should I be doing something different? I changed the special curosor or whatever its called in options and that didnt help.

**frustrated

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 17, 11 11:10 AM
Hi gabrielle, I replied to your other post.

[Post New]by cannadienne61 on May 20, 11 7:30 AM
Hi just started playing the game and I'm already stuck as to where the bottles are, i've got the large one, went everywhere and even checked the walkthrough and I still can't find them...can anyone help?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 20, 11 11:38 AM
Hey cannadienne61,

It looks like the measuring bottles come as one unit according to the walkthrough:

# Find the MEASURING BOTTLES in the old shack (E).

# Find the DUCT TAPE near the crashed car (F), in the pond. Go back to the generator room in the basement.

# Use the FUSE to fix the generator, placing it where the old one burnt down (A).

# Use the DUCT TAPE to fix the cable ( .

# Place the WATER CONTAINER and MEASURING BOTTLES near the generator.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

pzzllvr
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by pzzllvr on May 27, 11 1:52 PM
HELP!! Am about 50% through and am stuck at the piano. I have clicked on all the tombstones and collected all the 12 notes (keys), but when I play the tune, it says a note is missing. Read walkthrough and I collected all notes. Can I continue the game without doing this thing?

Nevermind. I had to delete and re-download. I got past the piano. The first time the notes on the sheet music was not lit up and it was the next time I downloaded.

Edited on 05/27/2011 at 4:50:26 PM PST

[Post New]by PatRitson on Oct 3, 11 1:31 AM
I love this game but I am stuck. Please what more must I do o get back onto shore. I can't find anything more to do at the cemetery but the elevator won't open - so there must be something else to do. The walk-through doesn't help with this.

[Post New]by Jommietje on Feb 9, 12 10:43 AM
gdistef55 wrote:WilJul,
Thank you so much, It never occured to me to use more numbers for each key pad puzzle. You are The best!

You helped me to! Thank you.

[Post New]by shandell_00 on Apr 12, 12 1:53 PM
Can anyone tell me where the tea cup is for the old lady. I know it is supposed to be on her dresser thing, but I don't see one and I'm stuck in the game cause I need that damn cup.... any suggestions on what to do?

[Post New]by marthaj41658 on Apr 23, 12 7:47 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get passed the .... PIANO....it just doesnt make since to me , I tried to do the keys they show on the walk through but it doesnt work , I must be doing something wrong...PLEASE HELP ..... ty

[Post New]by marthaj41658 on Apr 23, 12 7:48 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get passed the .... PIANO....it just doesnt make since to me , I tried to do the keys they show on the walk through but it doesnt work , I must be doing something wrong...PLEASE HELP ..... ty

[Post New]by marthaj41658 on Apr 23, 12 7:48 AM

Go to: