lisac1966
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Post any Phantasmat technical issues here only

[Post New]by lisac1966 on Feb 27, 11 9:07 AM
Oops! I almost forgot. I also had a problem with one of the **** pages. It asked if I wanted to change to a Match 3 game. When I said yes, a VERY tiny window appeared in the upper left corner of the screen. It was so small I couldn't tell what it was doing. I think that's all!!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 28, 11 12:12 PM
Sorry, lisac, this game will not work correctly on a Netbook. I have one also and it just doesn't work -- same issues as you describe.

If you really want to try M3 part, do a CTRL-Tab to mini screen then maxi again and M3 is big. But you can't really play the game because of the other issues that you ran into.

Edited on 02/28/2011 at 12:13:35 PM PST

[Post New]by Jogotgame on Feb 28, 11 9:30 PM
I have a really weird problem with this game...I was about to attach the Gauntlet to the diving suit when it flew away! I dont know where it went I cant find it and I cant get to the sewer without it! what do I do?...I always finish the games that I start this is SO disappointing...this is such a really fun game...HELP!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 28, 11 10:10 PM
Jogotgame wrote:I have a really weird problem with this game...I was about to attach the Gauntlet to the diving suit when it flew away! I dont know where it went I cant find it and I cant get to the sewer without it! what do I do?...I always finish the games that I start this is SO disappointing...this is such a really fun game...HELP!

So sorry, Jogotgame! Other folks had problems with this issue and, as far as I know, the only known work around is to start over under a new player name.

agedog1
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Game crash

[Post New]by agedog1 on Mar 1, 11 10:05 AM
I was a whole 12 minutes into the demo doing a match 3 game. Screen went blank, game crashed. Anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by Mister_Zee on Mar 5, 11 8:50 AM
After an hours play, I bought the game. After it activated I lost from inventory my two
bottles for the generator scale.

Are You all saying that the only solution is to start a new profile?

I have over 63 games from BF and this is the first problem I have ever had.
Still if this game is that buiggy, BF should take the game off until it can be
fixed. Very unprofessional to keep taking $ from it's members when there is
a known problem. Further think BF should give a credit to anyone who has
purchased it.

The above is JMHO.

Best we read the forum's before we buy in the future!

Read Ya,
Zee

Piano Keys not held in Inventory

[Post New]by plygrl on Mar 6, 11 12:25 PM
I found all the piano keys, but my inventory didn't hold one. Now I'm short one key to complete the piano puzzle. I've retraced to every location where the keys are, and it won't allow me to redo my search.
I am completely stuck at 43% way through the game.
HELP!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Piano Keys not held in Inventory

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 8, 11 9:52 PM
plygrl wrote:I found all the piano keys, but my inventory didn't hold one. Now I'm short one key to complete the piano puzzle. I've retraced to every location where the keys are, and it won't allow me to redo my search.
I am completely stuck at 43% way through the game.
HELP!!

You may find some help in the thread Piano Keys. Copy and paste this URL in your browser:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/142153.page#2745889

Good luck!

[Post New]by NYblueblue on Mar 10, 11 4:29 AM
I was playing the full Collector's Edition game on my sister's computer, a PPC Mac running OS 10.4.11. I played in two sessions, but when I went back for a third, I was missing items from my inventory (the chess pieces, two of which I thought I'd already placed on the board---Knight & Castle). I'm not starting over again. I'm glad I didn't buy this game for myself. I'd also just recommended it to some people, but I'm immediately warning them off it. I see other players have lost various inventory items, and the excuse is that it's from switching over after playing part of the trial version, but that was not my experience, so I don't believe it. If it were true, Codeminion should sue BFG, because they're going to lose a lot of game sales over this. You play games for the pleasure of completing them, and it's the opposite of a pleasure to find that a game glitch nullifies everything you've done when you're more than halfway through. "Start over!"---yeah, right. I'm trying to get away from life's annoyances when I'm playing a game, not find new annoyances. Too bad the developers spent all the time creating this atmospheric, interesting, well-edited (in dialogue, directions, etc.) game only to release it with titanic glitches.

[Post New]by carolinachick220 on Mar 11, 11 9:35 PM
My demo stopped right as I finished the hidden object scene and I was given the cup (to give to the old lady). I bought the game, started playing again and now I don't have the cup in inventory and can't get the hidden object scene to open again to obtain it. I have the teapot.

So I'm stuck because I need the cup to proceed... the game won't let me go anywhere useful because I need this darn cup!

Can any one help... I sure don't want to have to log in as a different player and start all over again!

HELP!!!

Thanks you guys!

Edited on 03/11/2011 at 9:37:23 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 12, 11 8:58 AM
carolinachick220 wrote:My demo stopped right as I finished the hidden object scene and I was given the cup (to give to the old lady). I bought the game, started playing again and now I don't have the cup in inventory and can't get the hidden object scene to open again to obtain it. I have the teapot.

So I'm stuck because I need the cup to proceed... the game won't let me go anywhere useful because I need this darn cup!

Can any one help... I sure don't want to have to log in as a different player and start all over again!

HELP!!!

Thanks you guys!

Sorry, carolinachick220, I think starting over is your only option if you want to play the game.

[Post New]by suzieque224 on Mar 13, 11 1:57 PM
I am having trouble leaving the cemetery after opening the crypt the hint button keeps telling me to go to the cliff to look at the pattern of lights but when I get on the elevator I can only go down it won't let me go up. I have the searchlight,crowbar,2 keys and notepad in my inventory,what am I doing wrong?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 13, 11 2:40 PM
suzieque224 wrote:I am having trouble leaving the cemetery after opening the crypt the hint button keeps telling me to go to the cliff to look at the pattern of lights but when I get on the elevator I can only go down it won't let me go up. I have the searchlight,crowbar,2 keys and notepad in my inventory,what am I doing wrong?
Read the topic "ELEVATOR...Tips" for your answer.

hmhque
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by hmhque on Mar 13, 11 4:30 PM
I was 82% of the way though and the 7th key never materialized in my inventory from the church. I cannot go back under water because the sewer is closed and the hints keep telling me to open the door with the keys I already have but the last one doesn't show. I don't have the desire to restart the whole game and am very disappointed reading how many others have had similar inventory issues that Big Fish has not fixed this before taking our $.

typegal
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Missing inventory item

[Post New]by typegal on Mar 14, 11 7:05 PM
As several others have posted, I am missing an inventory item. Got to the cemetery, and after getting the chisel from the ****, I talked to the old lady and the screen went black and game quit. When I went back to play again, the chisel was gone. I'll try starting over again with new profile after reinstalling game. Everything on my Mac is up-to-date, and I've followed all the help instructions from other times I've experienced gaming issues...

[Post New]by kirstinjohn on Mar 15, 11 6:37 PM
I was getting through the game fine until the chess board, i placed the pieces and the symbols came up but then i had to leave the game. When i went back to play i had no chess pieces in my inventory and they weren't on the board like i had placed them before. I looked around but there are no chess pieces to gather again. How do i get through the chess game??

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 15, 11 7:48 PM
Hi kirstinjohn and typegal! This game has some issues with disappearing items. Unfortunately the only current known work-around is to start over under a new player name. You could also try uninstalling and reinstalling first and see if your inventory comes back, but if not....starting over is probably all you can do. Sorry, fishies.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 15, 11 7:51 PM
kirstinjohn wrote:I was getting through the game fine until the chess board, i placed the pieces and the symbols came up but then i had to leave the game. When i went back to play i had no chess pieces in my inventory and they weren't on the board like i had placed them before. I looked around but there are no chess pieces to gather again. How do i get through the chess game??
Hi Kirstinjohn, Are you playing on a MAC? There is a thread either here or in the CE forum about some MAC players having this problem. You can check it out, but there really didn't seem to be a good answer for you.
I suggest that you contact Customer Support about this issue. You can use the on the right, or Live Chat on your My Account page if you are a member.

Edit: Oops! Seems I ran into WilJul's post about the same time. WilJul's advice is good to try to get to play the game by starting over, but I suggest you also contact CS.

Edited on 03/15/2011 at 7:54:37 PM PST

[Post New]by LisaT72 on Mar 16, 11 2:07 PM
The game will not let me get the chisel at all in the cemetary! there is no search , and i've done everything so far! I will click everywhere, and it wont work. Ive tried restarting my computer too. Other than that everything is fine. But that is an issue in the game. Anyoone else having this problem?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 16, 11 2:52 PM
LisaT72 wrote:The game will not let me get the chisel at all in the cemetary! there is no search , and i've done everything so far! I will click everywhere, and it wont work. Ive tried restarting my computer too. Other than that everything is fine. But that is an issue in the game. Anyoone else having this problem?
There should be an H0 scene to the right as your boat arrives at the cemetery or after the first click off the boat. Sometimes the sparklies are not real bright there. If this is not happening:

Did you purchase the game from BigFish?

Contact Customer Service using the on the right. Or Live Chat in your My Account page if you are a member.

Go to: