Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome

[Post New]by MForums75 on Nov 14, 11 8:28 AM
SfcDori wrote:I purchased Farm Frenzy :Ancient Rome and can't upgrade ,even on gold levels, however I have plenty of money earned.
I can upgrade boat and storage house only,the forums have several of the same issue but no answer on how to fix this problem.
This is very annoying, I have another Farm Frenzy game without this issue.
I play these games to relax not get annoyed!
If there is no fix I would like a new game, Thank you

This confused me at first too. You probably can't upgrade because you need additional materials. The little plus sign on the upgrade button will tell you what materials you need...just mouse over it.....you should be able to upgrade now(personally it's not a new feature that I enjoyed).

[Post New]by hoosey1949 on Feb 2, 12 6:35 PM
What do I need to do to sell dogs and cats? Can't figure it out!

Edited on 02/03/2012 at 10:02:26 AM PST

[Post New]by kraftypixie on Jun 30, 13 4:03 PM
Played full demo today. I own the FF Viking game & really loved it. I was sad to see this is basically the same thing. I would have loved some more fantastical animals. It also seemed much harder to get gold on the early levels. I get that they use the same model for all their games. Most fans will probably love the game, I just prefer more of an 'escape' from reality when I play games. I am going to try the Ice Age & the Fishing ones to see if they are more to my taste. No buy for me, but don't let that sway you- always try for yourself.

Go to: