Re:Welcome to Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare forum

[Post New]by jkinczel66 on Jan 23, 10 9:52 PM
this game is for the birds at the restrautant and can't get the stupid telephone???any help..

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 23, 10 10:15 PM
I see these are some older posts but I just purchased the game today and figured I might not be the only one. So remembering that each color set will only move in one direction the solution is as follows: red,blue,blue,red,red,red,blue,blue,blue,red,red,red,blue,blue,red. Confusing, much! Hope this helps someone!

[Post New]by scallywagsmail on Jan 24, 10 12:24 AM
The shoes are driving me round the bend. Looked for a solution but no luck :-(. I've started the chapter over and over again and still can't get the thing right. Please help somebody as it's keeping me up all night. Thanks

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 24, 10 12:14 PM
Re: The phone! After you light the candle with the matches it will illuminate numbers on the column. Attach the wire bundle to the phone and it will pop up, punch in the numbers from the column! Good luck! ps I hope I remembered that in correct sequence, did a couple of days ago.

lavifa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lavifa on Jan 24, 10 1:48 PM
cici1020 wrote:Hello. Anyone still playing this game?? Need help on level 26, the convenience store. What exactly do you type in the cash register?? I got the money but it doesn't work there and I haven't found the key. The hint keeps taking me back to the cash register....help!

it is 2.49, press cash, leave notes-cash and wait for the key to appear.
i am stuck with that ding cake. need help-chapter-36

lavifa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lavifa on Jan 24, 10 6:19 PM
what a sad ending love the grainy, darky, rainy graphics. after the dilema with the cake rgypb combi, the rest was smooth nightmares...
4 out of 10...

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jan 25, 10 6:36 AM
The red shoe/black shoe puzzle has me completely stumped. I even checked the walkthrough on Gamezebo and all it did was explain the goal, not tell me how to move the shoes!

[Post New]by scallywagsmail on Jan 29, 10 6:24 AM
rbtdds wrote:Greetings - Just started this game - stuck on level 6 with the piano song to duplicate -- I am color blind and can not duplicate the song. I have tried many combinations - the colors on the keys seem to be different than those on the music. Please help an old manm with this.

Hi look at the position of the music dots rather than the colours I played the keys from left to right to find the note position. Hope it helps

bast
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bast on Feb 21, 10 2:33 PM
help, help. I have gotten to the end of this games many times but am unable to finish. Where does the cup go on the mirror and is the mirror that large area on the left of the screen. Looks like a mirror but I keep getting the message to look closer. I have been all over that mirror and time still runs out.

Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by 0612 on Feb 22, 10 8:37 AM
Is there a walkthrough for this game?

Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by 0612 on Feb 22, 10 8:37 AM
Is there a walkthrough for this game?

[Post New]by sjaudon on Mar 6, 10 12:42 PM
I'm stuck on level 34. any handouts?

[Post New]by macd52 on Mar 21, 10 6:25 AM
I put this game aside for a while and started over,evidently didn't save from area last played.I donot like these mini games.Under all that the game may be fun.Is there a way to trade this game out or a cheat sheet for all the mini games??Help if poss.Thanks you guy's

[Post New]by funbug47 on Jun 25, 10 11:53 PM
I need help with the DC player can't get it going help pleas

[Post New]by uburban on Aug 6, 10 11:36 AM
Don't buy it. I wrote a laundry list of problems, but ran out of room to post it on this forum. Darn computer lost my reply before I could post it.
I don't want to write it all again, but suffice it to say that it was frustrating.
Clock was a major problem
Poor logic in the programming
Poor graphics (couldn't tell what the objects were and they weren't labeled)
Penalties for choosing logic no worse than theirs
Not enough time for challenging puzzles (which I love) and tons of time for easy problems. At least you could go back and do the problems at leisure.
Lots of programming errors - had to skip a mini puzzle because the programming was wrong.
Dialog took up way too much of the game time
etc. etc. etc.
Didn't enjoy solving it because too often I had to refer to the notes, the logic was terrible to follow.
Some of the games it took me several minutes to find out where to start and end, after that solving was easy - labels noting where a puzzle starts would be helpful.
Don't buy it

tybud
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tybud on Jan 19, 11 11:08 AM
I wish I had never bought this game. I am stuck in the first matchstick puzzle where It tells u to remove 8 sticks and leave 2 squares that do not touch each other. This one is impossible. you only have 11 matchsticks so if you remove 8 how can u leave 2 squares? also it won't let me skip. Help me someone or I am going to go crazy or delete it.

Dumchik
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Dumchik on Jan 25, 11 8:00 PM
I am so disappointed with this game. I wish I had never bought it. The storyline is fascinating, but too much time is given to those stupid mini puzzles. Normally I love puzzles, but this game's timing drove me crazy. I'd rather take my time solving them (much more enjoyable for me), and I want the option to skip every. single. one. if I wanted. Now I have no more skips left and I'm absolutely stuck on a puzzle that simply takes longer to do than the time allotted to it.

Great story. Very bad execution.

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on Jan 30, 11 1:34 PM
help i am stuck in the police station, got the gun ,batteries or bullets put them together , but dont know what to do with the coffee machine it says no power , i have ran out of time twice and no cheat sheet , that i see

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Mar 20, 11 1:24 AM
I quite liked this game, lots to do, intriguing storyline, different mini games, overall 3.5 out of 5.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Apr 15, 11 1:40 PM
what a wonderful game. very challenging. colourful and eerie... well done big fish

Edited on 04/15/2011 at 1:40:37 PM PST

Go to: